Community > Posts By > FLIGHTPHOENIX

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Tue 12/16/14 08:38 PM
Christmas candy

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Tue 12/16/14 08:21 PM
Stay have a few drinks get the party pumping check out some hot eye candys lol.

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 10:24 PM
Stick around jake.

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 10:22 PM
Boooo winner:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 10:20 PM
Must go home. ..

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 07:15 PM
I've dated a guy with know kid's he never new how to act around my boy the guy wanted only me so I found out by that time my son was attached to him .
I I dumped his butt as soon as I new his intentions I could of kicked his butt because my son was more broken thn me .. that's why I'm abit skeptical about dating guy's who don't have kid's. ... an u do find the time to date lol mine was when son was at school or on holidays. Lol

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 02:05 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou ohhhhhhh yeahhhaaaaa..

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 01:51 AM

i shall not judge you...

and will pity those who do.

drinker drinks drinker
aye hahaha i don't bite much well that's what Doctor (((Izzy))) keeps saying.
congrates (((Izzy Bro))) wishing you an your Lady all the best...

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 01:25 AM

Only tricky to those who speak words they don't truly mean.
true but actions are spoken louder then words to follow those actions is another story. flowers

My story, I CREATE, and whomever wish to be in it, so be it...

winking winking winking winking winking winking winking
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 01:11 AM

Only tricky to those who speak words they don't truly mean.
true but actions are spoken louder then words to follow those actions is another story. flowers

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 12:49 AM
Word's are easy to say it the actions that come after. Now that's where it get tricky. flowerforyou flowers

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 12:35 AM
You sure about that a knife, fork.or a ..... nah jokes im aloud to go crazy in here no one judges lol

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 12:31 AM

any that live for their own pleasures most live as hobbits in a hobbit world...

for what can know happy and freedom, that live and love but to take happy and pleasures for one self from all others it self knows.
it's what they choose to do with their lifes as long as they a happy with what they have, why change it... living to be happy with pleasure are you really happy or just a hermit going through the motions or hobbit which ever

what's up lil hobbit being.
lol nah no hobbit I more of a elve tauriel. The sky is up an im firm on the ground smiling. ..

smiling at one self's own greatness hold no value except to leave one graveling in the dust.
hahaha if that's what greatness means to one self then their is no value not even for the one graveling in the dust.
To be happy because your not afraid of been in the dust oh please mud, dirt .

words of one who live in mud hoping for unmud.
cheap from the one who thinks little of the ones who are happy with what life puts in front of othem be it dust , mud, dirt or a big mountain rocks like they say sticks an stones may break my bones but ones word's will never hurt. :-)

cheap for one who think all who are not as one self be cheap.
im glad you finally realize how cheap you are sounding good boy... :- D

tis it cheap to sea who be cheap.

hardly so.
yes an im glad you realized that not everything is black an white an to your liking good boy getting frustrated with little what did you call me hobbit lol

come to pappa.
Lol you little hobbit don't wonna play anymore you did say bring it an I am hahaha

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 12:16 AM
Lol their is nothing wrong been in here it's when you start to become part of the furniture that's when you start to worry lol.

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 12/14/14 12:07 AM

for what can know happy and freedom, that live and love but to take happy and pleasures for one self from all others it self knows.
it's what they choose to do with their lifes as long as they a happy with what they have, why change it... living to be happy with pleasure are you really happy or just a hermit going through the motions or hobbit which ever

lol nah no hobbit I more of a elve tauriel. The sky is up an im firm on the ground smiling. ..

smiling at one self's own greatness hold no value except to leave one graveling in the dust.
hahaha if that's what greatness means to one self then their is no value not even for the one graveling in the dust.

cheap from the one who thinks little of the ones who are happy with what life puts in front of othem be it dust , mud, dirt or a big mountain rocks like they say sticks an stones may break my bones but ones word's will never hurt. :-)

tis it cheap to sea who be cheap.

hardly so.
yes an im glad you realized that not everything is black an white an to your liking good boy getting frustrated with little what did you call me hobbit lol

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 12/13/14 11:59 PM

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 12/13/14 11:53 PM

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 12/13/14 11:32 PM

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 12/13/14 11:14 PM
Edited by FLIGHTPHOENIX on Sat 12/13/14 11:11 PM

lol nah no hobbit I more of a elve tauriel. The sky is up an im firm on the ground smiling. ..:wink: flowerforyou happy biggrin

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 12/13/14 10:56 PM

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25