Community > Posts By > FLIGHTPHOENIX

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:16 AM
Welcome to Mingle an good luck to ya
Face pic's, interest,hobbies may help..waving

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:05 AM
Edited by FLIGHTPHOENIX on Sat 01/04/14 02:07 AM

wel the ful question is"y d we alwys hve 2 loose sumone 2 realize how much we love them"

u al mke gud points,bt wat if u realize it wen its too late?
Well it's your own fault then, as you should've appreciated what you had at the time, instead of regretting it now what you lost. You had that chance with that person and blew it? Plain and simple!
wow have a heart (((larsson71))) he could of past away an you just slammed it in her facefrown
I have a heart, i'm just being truthful though? Think it's a cycle she has to break, to be happy and if somebody doesn't say it to her straight, then that cycle may be repeated Flight?
well,well do you now, it's seems like that this is her first cycle,so no breaking needed thr, most people learn from their first mistakes their are better ways to say things if you like been straight up the guts about things i'm open :wink:

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:48 AM

Here is our brand new lounge.

woohoo this be mine all mine, mine i tell you errrrrrrr laugh laugh laugh

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:41 AM
i'm thinking you dum A** :banana:

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:34 AM
who r thy lol

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:30 AM
Edited by FLIGHTPHOENIX on Sat 01/04/14 01:31 AM

..you think you don't attract them, do you?? ..you think it's that easily done??..by writing..??
..did you know that when you meet 8 women and having noticed eachother when you're just having a walk, 2 of them in a committed relationship, won't look at you twice, avoiding to wish to have you..the other 2 in a normal relationship will badly wish to have you..and the last 4 singles will wish you could have the guts of facing them, talking to them in atleast 30 seconds and taking their phone numbers, but still all the 10 women will pretend they don't want that and pretend they don't care by the time you're doing it or not!??? Now imagine, if i opened up to you by only 10 women, and you have now already taken a walk more than 20 times at different distances from the day you didn't even have a clue about love, how many have you attracted till now?
Man, you don't wait women to find you..you make them find you, because waiting was the first thing they thought about and decided earlier before you even started to think of it.

And one last thing..let me tell you something that many of us men don't have even a clue about it.
"WOMEN LOVE WORDS"
They want you saying it infront of them, while facing them..so quit with the writing, trust me, it's so lame. And i can assure you that, it's so hard to get them in here by writing, than to go out there to get them, because that's how they really want it.
Trust me, that's the best way to get them.
TALK with Confidence.
what ever lol, to me you are sound like a real rite A**tongue2

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:17 AM
beep wrong lol

missy

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:13 AM
Hello everyone lets party i'm bored :wink: laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:11 AM
The feeling where you wanna move on from mingle but the thought that you might have something good for you around the corner makes you wanna wait just a bit longer. drinks

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:04 AM

wel the ful question is"y d we alwys hve 2 loose sumone 2 realize how much we love them"

u al mke gud points,bt wat if u realize it wen its too late?
Well it's your own fault then, as you should've appreciated what you had at the time, instead of regretting it now what you lost. You had that chance with that person and blew it? Plain and simple!
wow have a heart (((larsson71))) he could of past away an you just slammed it in her facefrown

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 12:57 AM
not nices :frown

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:48 PM

Any ladies in waikatp wmt to chat pr whatever txy0276569413:tongue:
hi bro ummm Waikato is that whr your from...

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:22 PM
hello ((PacificStar))all the best for 2014 beautifulflowerforyou

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:17 PM
Success keeps you Confident, Failures keep you Humble, Trials keep you Strong, Sorrows keep you Human, Friends keep you Sane & your Family just has to keep ya!

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:11 PM
Edited by FLIGHTPHOENIX on Fri 01/03/14 11:11 PM
Today the little angel on my left shoulder is on vacation, and I'm alone with the little red GAL on my right. This is gonna be a fun day!

. HEHEHE

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:04 PM
HELLO MY friends, I wish you peace, love and health. Blah, Blah blah... screw that! I wish you lots of sex, booze, orgasms and hope you win Lotto... OH YEAH laugh laugh laugh

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Fri 01/03/14 10:53 PM
back at you HAPPY NEW YEARS

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Fri 01/03/14 10:50 PM
evil

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Fri 01/03/14 08:52 PM
WAIT have you got a room for me some say I have a dirty mind. Others say I've lost my mind. Neither are true,I took it to the cleaners and I don't have enough money to get it back! .think slaphead

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Fri 01/03/14 08:37 PM
Hire out too

M S S

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next