Community > Posts By > FLIGHTPHOENIX

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 05:54 AM

GHOST READERS LOLlaugh laugh laugh
BOOOOOOO
really you say nothing all you do is just read an not say any think come on i no you want to freedom of speech use it or lose it :wink: flowerforyou

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 05:37 AM

winning
ooo pleases Toks only one winner hr an thts mee you no this so no arguments from u thnks :wink: laughlaugh flowerforyou

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 05:32 AM

Tell cha she is sweet and pretty and all but I love someone else.
move on over i need to sleep i have two suger with my coffee thnks hehehe
hi hippie flowerforyou

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 05:29 AM

Now now miss Phoenix. The lounge is for everyone. lol
mmmmm booo me not like to share.....bigsmile devil

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 05:24 AM
Edited by FLIGHTPHOENIX on Sun 01/05/14 05:24 AM

No, we all suck. Just find a pretty one with money who is easy to manipulate. Isn't that how the world works?
wow bro i never picked you to hate yourself like that. an find a man just for money OMG thats just a gold digger rite thr hell nooooo ...
pick your lip up bro an give us ladys a smile bigsmile

Good morning (((((Leigh))))):heart: flowerforyou

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 05:01 AM
CRAZY

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 05:00 AM
cheek kiss

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 04:58 AM
yes

have you ever loved anyone from mingle

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 04:55 AM
Hi Toks

daisy

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 04:53 AM
i'm just Wondering if Mr. Right exists? I've already met Mr. Player, Mr. Psycho, Mr. Egotistical, Mr. User and, of course, Mr. Know it all!! anyone wonna ADD mmmmmm

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 04:44 AM
that depends if it's my Son. Bloody oat's i will.
Now if he is my soul mate i will be dieing everyday day he is not with me untill the time comes for me.:smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 04:04 AM

at least i have an objective in life

really that must suk hahahaflowerforyou

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 03:41 AM
nope sorry
Argo

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 03:40 AM
Naughty stripper bigsmile

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sun 01/05/14 03:14 AM

how do uknow ithee really is someone out the that loves u fo who u are and not who u arent. i feel as if the whole qorld is against me and i have o onto help me fight my battle. ive helped them through everything and they turned there back on me. even my om said she didnt want mw anymore. i ned a true friend. anyonee out there for me?

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a compliment, or a small act of caring,from the ones who are surposes to love us . Some people come into our life for a moment some people stay, but ain't really there.(if you no hat i mean) i have a few good Friends on mingle2 an chasing them in the forums has been Fun, they have pulled me thru a lot "you no who you are" laugh i am here if you need a Friend...

Hope I will always be one of those graced to be called your friend. You are truly an incredibly loving individual whom I have been privileged to call "My Friend". flowers :thumbsup:
I may not be perfect but I am honest, loving, and real. I don't try to be what I am not (((((Missy))))) won't feed me any more Chocolate Pudding.laugh laugh laugh laugh True Friends ALWAYS Beautiful :heart: flowers

You are the beauty which many people only wish they could find Flight! You are beauty personified! And I do not hand out those comments lightly, trust me!
Wow ((((((Missy)))))) thank you so much you have a gifted of compassion,love an understanding of others that's true beauty rite thr.... beautiful :heart: flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 09:32 PM

how do uknow ithee really is someone out the that loves u fo who u are and not who u arent. i feel as if the whole qorld is against me and i have o onto help me fight my battle. ive helped them through everything and they turned there back on me. even my om said she didnt want mw anymore. i ned a true friend. anyonee out there for me?

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a compliment, or a small act of caring,from the ones who are surposes to love us . Some people come into our life for a moment some people stay, but ain't really there.(if you no hat i mean) i have a few good Friends on mingle2 an chasing them in the forums has been Fun, they have pulled me thru a lot "you no who you are" laugh i am here if you need a Friend...

Hope I will always be one of those graced to be called your friend. You are truly an incredibly loving individual whom I have been privileged to call "My Friend". flowers :thumbsup:
I may not be perfect but I am honest, loving, and real. I don't try to be what I am not (((((Missy))))) won't feed me any more Chocolate Pudding.laugh laugh laugh laugh True Friends ALWAYS Beautiful :heart: flowers

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 08:55 PM

We can all be here for you, all you need to do is reach out and you will find friends you never knew you could have! Best wishes! :smile:
so true ((((Missy))) your the best my Friend. <3:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 08:51 PM
Edited by FLIGHTPHOENIX on Sat 01/04/14 08:52 PM

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 08:30 PM
Edited by FLIGHTPHOENIX on Sat 01/04/14 09:00 PM

Aww gee...it's Christmas time and you make me smile...

You are such a sweetheart
Happy Holidays !
(((:heart:)))
Happy holidays to you to my friend :heart: . HAPPY NEW YEARS :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

FLIGHTPHOENIX's photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:32 AM

wel the ful question is"y d we alwys hve 2 loose sumone 2 realize how much we love them"

u al mke gud points,bt wat if u realize it wen its too late?
Well it's your own fault then, as you should've appreciated what you had at the time, instead of regretting it now what you lost. You had that chance with that person and blew it? Plain and simple!
wow have a heart (((larsson71))) he could of past away an you just slammed it in her facefrown
I have a heart, i'm just being truthful though? Think it's a cycle she has to break, to be happy and if somebody doesn't say it to her straight, then that cycle may be repeated Flight?
well,well do you now, it's seems like that this is her first cycle,so no breaking needed thr, most people learn from their first mistakes their are better ways to say things if you like been straight up the guts about things i'm open :wink:
yeah,i'm gonna send A Big hug to (((((larsson71))))) i got my foots in my Mouth haahaahaa like i said i'm straight up the guts i should of read your profile 1st My Bad... :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou