Community > Posts By > xyzeee

xyzeee's photo
Thu 12/05/13 08:43 PM
I think it's a really crappy thing to do on a dating site but then you can't put anything past people when $$$ is involved. The lengths that heartless scammers will go to separate you from you cash is amazing.

xyzeee's photo
Thu 12/05/13 08:28 PM
I definitely read profiles before I write to see what she is looking for. I mean I don't want to bother anyone that has no interest due to age, race or what have you. There are times I read some fascinating profiles and I really want to chat but the desire isn't mutual.

xyzeee's photo
Wed 12/04/13 01:26 PM
I have no problem saying that I am sorry if I made a mistake or did something that hurt someones feelings. Sometimes we do things without taking peoples feelings into account and end up hurting the ones we love most.

xyzeee's photo
Mon 12/02/13 01:27 AM
IMO it becomes increasingly more difficult for women and men to find love as we get older because of a whole bunch of reasons like it's a numbers game and the number of available people in the pool gets smaller because people get in relationships.
Plus a great deal of people just give up actively looking for people or get in any relationship to avoid being alone.
Another reason is that as we get older and we are finding out what we are looking for, we also figure out what we don't want, such as a jealous partner or lazy slobs or someone that drinks or smokes etc.. because we date these people along the way and exclude them from the future dating pool the amount of people that would work for you shrinks.
Or we think that we know what we want and find a person with the desired personality traits and find that they are not mix with yours so you have to exclude that group from the pool.
Personally I've been with women 10+/- my own(53) because there are more things to talk about and I've never dated with a bigger age dfference than that so I can't comment.
It's hard as hell to find the right person but it sure is worth it when you are laying in bed, holding each other and smiling like you won the lottery, because in a way you did.
Just my 2 cents and my opinion. Good luck to all.

xyzeee's photo
Sun 12/01/13 04:29 PM
IMO you two need to talk about EVERYTHING before anyone moves anywhere and have no questions by the time the moving truck comes. You might find stuff out that makes you question each other. If there is any doubt about what you're getting into then there is no doubt that you shouldn't do it. Good luck with your choice.

xyzeee's photo
Sat 11/30/13 12:22 AM
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take so why not give it a try. At any rate you might meet a few cool people along the way.

xyzeee's photo
Sat 11/30/13 12:14 AM
IMHO be sceptical until proven wrong particularly in any dating site. Sometimes we tend to overlook red flags because we are making decisions with our heart instead of our heads and there are people that will take advantage in any way possible. Just my 2 cents.

xyzeee's photo
Fri 11/29/13 08:09 PM
Edited by xyzeee on Fri 11/29/13 08:09 PM
I had one that worked out(we were together for 18 years) and one that didn't(just broke up after finding out she'd been cheating). It totally depends on the people involved and if they're willing to make the effort because it is difficult at times, but that's just my opinion. Good luck to you though if you are willing to try.

xyzeee's photo
Thu 11/28/13 08:10 PM
It was 70 and clear today on Thanksgiving here in the north San Francisco Bay area.

xyzeee's photo
Thu 11/28/13 07:46 PM

sorry for your heartach. it may be a myth now, pleases don't give up thr are plenty of fish in the sea.
welcome to mingle.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you FLIGHTPHOENIX,
I believe that sometimes we have to go through a rough spot or two to appreciate the good times. It will all be worth it when I'm in someones arms again who loves me. I guess that's what they mean by hopeless romantic. There's always hope for love.:wink:

xyzeee's photo
Thu 11/28/13 06:05 PM
I just joined and already saw a couple of questionable profiles while browsing. I mean when it's someones job to spell correctly and they misspell their job title well it does make you wonder. If you can't trust someone on an internet dating site well then who can you trust! lol

xyzeee's photo
Thu 11/28/13 05:54 PM
Well I thought I'd found "the one" but alas it was not to be. So I guess the search for true love continues. I'm beginning to wonder if it's all a myth. However in spite of my recent heartbreak I hope that someone manages to find their "soulmate" tonight. Good luck to all!