Community > Posts By > heartbreaker123

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:49 PM
:heart: :banana: flowers yepper's 11 more day's sis :wink: love u and ya i guess brother 2:smile:

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:45 PM

:heart: RIP MARY :heart:

All my favorites people are dying...:cry:
:heart: R I P MARY u will b missed and yes we r losing alot of favs:cry:

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:37 PM
:heart: flowers she is such a tiny lil:angel: an is beautifull congrats again cindy and great pics

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:30 PM

everyones so nice lol

So far! laugh Don't be fooled!

Actually, there is a great group of posters on here. There is the sick perverted old uncle. Crabby grandma. Stupid brother. Weird neighbor that peeks through the curtains! We have it all here! rofl

disclaimer: not referring to anyone specific!

Hmmm.....several of those seem to be aimed at me! Dadgummit the words out already
smooched ya the secret is out about u:heart: but all good on this end:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:03 PM
waving howdy and welcome to r:banana: crazy world,there's a lot of good folk here.good luck an have fun:angel: flowerforyou

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:17 PM
waving flowerforyou welcome back stay a lil while k?

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:51 PM
:heart: smooched yepers i know u will i have faith n U!:wink: :banana:

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:47 PM
flowerforyou howdy i'm heartbreaker123 nice 2 meet u and welcome 2 r crazy:banana: but fun family:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:42 PM
:heart: flowers popcorn,so sorry to hear about yer dad.i lost mine 31yr's ago to colon cancer.:heart: flowerforyou and he was my best friend and hero,my prayer's and thought's will b with u daily sendin a special:angel: to waych over all of u.

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:22 PM

You don't have any puddy if all you do is beat your meatlaugh
:thumbsup: u got em on that onehuh and it would depend on what kind of pudding and meat if i'd eat or not:banana: love ya mitch:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:12 PM

I know we've had topics on this subject before.. I was just thinking about it due to a recent conversation with a friend of mine..

For me dating too much younger is not good b/c at some point there is nothing in common... But going a little higher can be too young b/c when you start aging, which we all do... how badly would it hurt to be left b/c now you're just too old... noway

For me, I see it like this

up to 5 years younger = probably a very good and sound idea
up to 10 years younger = might have some differences in our thinking, more than likely would not go younger than this, sex would be great especially for me because she should have plenty of energy or at least I would think so
up to 15 years younger = not likely, it would have to be a really unusual situation like......., and I would probably have to get extra life insurance in case she screws me to death laugh , but more than likely a relationship with someone this young would more than likely not last. She would have to prove me wrong. laugh

Up to 5 years older = not my preference, but I would definitely do with the right person, more than likely would work out without too many age related problems
Up to 10 years older = still a possibility but only if she can handle having sex still, would be nice though because more than likely she would be into conversation which I enjoy anyways. But she needs to "not" look older than her age.
Up to 15 years older = that is probably a one in a thousand shot. Not saying it could not happen but more than likely it would not, there would be one condition, she would not be allowed to put her false teeth in a glass on the nightstand next to us though laugh
:wink: i have got 2 agree with 100+ percent on this one again.:heart:

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:06 PM
:heart: :banana: i'm counting down with u sis.and what ever u all do enjoy.and many more to come flowers smokin 4 u:wink: we love u my wonderfull big sis and yes u 2 allen.

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:00 PM
:heart: smooched 2 both of u sis,that is something to b proud of these day's.and yer's will b on the way next week but no rubie's.i love u sis.hope u have a great dayflowers

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:30 PM
:heart: cindy congrat's she sure is a beautifull lil :angel: give her a big hug from this grma.and best luck 2 mom and dad.may god watch over them and keep them safe.:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 09/08/09 11:43 PM
flowerforyou i've had a lot of my friend's and folk's tell me here my profile was great so now tell me what every one else think's:wink: :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 09/08/09 11:19 PM
:thumbsup: i thought it was a lot like mine it was honest and rt to the point,and we have a few thing's n common.and ya riding a bike is a since of freedom,just as horse back riding good luck.lot's of nice folk's here:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 09/08/09 10:59 PM
:banana: :banana: drinks drinks flowers happy birthday to u hope u had a great one and many more to come:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 09/08/09 10:55 PM
flowerforyou they say love hurt's and man r they rt.and allso they say life is'nt a bed of rose's well ya it is it is full of thorn's good luck it will take time hang n there:heart: and if it was meant to b it will b:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 09/08/09 10:53 PM

:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Some say love, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love, it is a flower
And you, its only seed

It's the heart, afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream, afraid of waking
That never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul, afraid of dying
That never learns to live

When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
And you think that love is only
for the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed
That with the sun's love, in the spring
Becomes the rose

I :heart: that song! flowerforyou

Me too..I wonder how it would sound if Neil Young sang it... spock
brokenheart :heart: i all so love that song and it's true

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:40 PM

She probably found out that you were a "nice guy."
:thumbsup: yer prob rt lewis a lot of gal's now day's dont want a nice guy and a lot of guy's dont want a nice girl.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next