Community > Posts By > heartbreaker123

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 03/05/11 05:13 PM
flowers :heart: Prayers and candel still coming ur way and burning hope all is well as can b please keep me posted Kim.and Wolfchic is rt it's all n GODS HANDS AND HE WILL C U THRU THIS AND ALL WILL B FINE love and hugs ur way:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 03/05/11 05:06 PM

Four rums ain't bad,,but four jacks are better,,even four whisky's can be nicebigsmile drinks

But But one in the hand beats two in the bush...surprised

And to be real,,Forums only WORK,,if the people IN THEM,,work..

IF not for the members,,Forums would lay blank and empty all the time,,,

SO,,if its US who you refer to as do WE work,,,,OH HELL-YA!!!!

Some of us put in eight hours a day W/O pay,,and still slave over the stove and do dishes and laundry at the same time...SO,,YES,,the Forums on Mingle,,,KICK A$$....and blushing YOU may quote me..

I hope you have some fun,,learn something new, and make as many friends here as you have room for inside your heart...Good luck,,and JUST BE YOU!!!flowers :banana: bigsmile
flowerforyou leave it to u Big T to come up with this great reply and ya i do slave all the time with no pay but alot of LOVE as u well know:angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 10:57 PM
:heart: i spoke to Wanda at around 8 my time and she was doing so so told her about every one here and sending their prayers and she said to tell u all thank's.but keep thtem coming as it's going to get harder on her if she can not go b with her sis brokenheart :angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 10:48 PM

I tare a strip about two foot long and meticulously fold it forward ten inches at a time,,and then the last fold is over in its half,,,then,,I unfold it in half and then backwards,,ten inch strip at a time,,and then when its fully two foot once again,,I wad it all up and wipe with it,,then I tare another two foot section and do that all over again..well,,unless,my stall doesn't have any left,,then I politely ask the stall to both sides of me if possibly one of them could lend me about two foot of their roll..and if they can,,I then do that all over again..well,,unless there isn't anyone in the stalls beside me,,and I don't have any in my stall,,yet I've already started my session,,,,then I have to naw and rip and tare apart my underwear to use it as my paper,,but,,as it does not fold good at all,,I just wad it up and use it,,and to be sure,,IT does not flush very easy,,and one might have to plunge it down,,that is however solely based on the fact that they HAVE A PLUNGER THERE AT THAT TIME.blushing

ok,,ok,,I WAD DAMN IT,,THATS IT,,I'M A FREAKIN wad-derlaugh
but I do wad MANY TIMES.......:tongue:
rofl rofl rofl rofl u r so crazy T but that sound's like u lol Love ya:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 10:46 PM

Four rums ain't bad,,but four jacks are better,,even four whisky's can be nicebigsmile drinks

But But one in the hand beats two in the bush...surprised

And to be real,,Forums only WORK,,if the people IN THEM,,work..

IF not for the members,,Forums would lay blank and empty all the time,,,

SO,,if its US who you refer to as do WE work,,,,OH HELL-YA!!!!

Some of us put in eight hours a day W/O pay,,and still slave over the stove and do dishes and laundry at the same time...SO,,YES,,the Forums on Mingle,,,KICK A$$....and blushing YOU may quote me..

I hope you have some fun,,learn something new, and make as many friends here as you have room for inside your heart...Good luck,,and JUST BE YOU!!!flowers :banana: bigsmile
flowerforyou leave it to u Big T to come up with this great reply and ya i do slve all the time with no pay but alot of LOVE as u well know:angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 10:42 PM

I would have some budweisers, surf the web, and listen to music.

Grab myself a few bottles of wine, lobster, steak, and one very horny man that I could have sex with until the world ended or we both got very tired.
:thumbsup: that's a great idea as welldrool :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 09:43 PM

The day as it was
The same as the day that is
Smelling the sweet smell of the flowers
The trees blowing in the warm wind
The grass seems softer on the feet like carpet
The kind of carpet that was so safe, comforting at grandma’s house
Yes, those were the days as they were

Now the days seem shorter and more rushed than before
Never have I had such a heightened sense of vulnerability
It’s almost as if the air is somehow thicker than before
Like a wet woolen blanket left out on the back porch
Like cotton when it’s just been picked
Yes, these are the days as they are

All around me is madness
Not like insanity but like an anger or hunger
Anger like it would be in hell, burning forever never ending
Hunger as if you were starving with no end in sight
But the anger and hunger seem to entice and spark creativity
It taps into unknown abilities and capabilities
Yes, these are the days as they are now

PEACE AND LOVE YALL
-SOULSTRESS

flowerforyou AMEN u have so spoke thte truth great wwrite:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 09:25 PM

I would have some budweisers, surf the web, and listen to music.
Well we never know do we when a persons world comes to a end so we should live every day like its are last and never take life for granted as it is a very special gift Cheers but if i can drink right now sure i would love a budweiser or a ice cold Corona with a lime lolllllll :thumbsup:
flowerforyou i agree with both of ur post very gooddrinks smokin drool :angel: winking blushing and would like for u to b part of it

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 09:24 PM
:banana: i would spend part of it riding on a harley the other part riding a horse with cowboy beside me remember all the good time's friends here and n real life and take them all with me as well as my fav lil man COWBOY:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 09:16 PM
:heart: Kim that candle will keep glowing till i here Bobby is home and doing great GOD IS WITH U AT ALL TIME'S AND HE WILL C ALL OF U THRU THIS:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 09:12 PM

Please, don't look at me 'that way'.
Can't I just be over-looked for just, one day.
You know, I KNOW, I'm looked at differently by you.
Because you see me as a freak, you don't have a clue.
You don't know, My Mom tried to OD, when she was pregnant with me.
You just see my face, and try to make me feel, out of place.
What is it, are you that bored in your mind, and can't be kind.
Little smiles, little smirks, to me your all just little jerks.
I hope someday God makes you live this way.
Then I can stare, and make you ashamed, knowing I don't care.
That's not true, I just get so mad. Some look at me so sad.
THIS IS MY FACE, and I am a person, a man, part of this Human Race.
I have a very good heart and mind, and unlike you, I'm KIND.
And I like to talk, I like to make friends. So don't just gawk.
Say hello,,or, how you doing, I'm not a spicimen for you to view.
I'm sorry, God didn't make me 'PERFECT', like YOU!
But when we go to Heaven, I'll be perfect and your look like I DO!

:heart: Big T that's a great one and a song to that same poem i just can not rember the name or who sing's it rt now and i know how it feel's to b stared art as well caus of my brace's on my hand and leg,and i dont care:angel: winking didnt mean to hi jak:wink:

Thanks Suz..and that song you refer,,is "Don't Laugh At Me"
A very beautiful song of this type here...except,,That song,,will make ya cry,,,lol
smooched that song just came to mind as i was writing and yes it will make u cry:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 09:09 PM

Deeply wounded,,,drinker THAT,,I got...:wink:
drinks i got the same ting u did.great minds think alike:wink: :angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 09:06 PM
flowerforyou kc very nice write and could b taken n many way's but to each owns mind.i liked great job:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 08:59 PM

This guy volunteered to help you forget that phone call...

happy birthday flowers and i want thaT GUY TO HELP ME celabrate mine n julydrool drool please send hin my way:angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 08:52 PM
drool a good man 2 cuddle with and NASCAR on sun:angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 08:48 PM

depends somedays I'm OCD and wish to get the most out of neatly wiping(fold) and other days I just want to drain wipe and get on with business(wad) (of course please wash your hands post bathroom use people, not doing so is just gross)
flowerforyou well u said what i was going to i'm the same way.but have to wash hand's after,and i'm allways washing stove counters and hands just a thing with me great to c u on here drop me a line havent talked n while take care gal talk soon:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 08:33 PM

The forums are one of those things that you
get out, pretty much what you put in :-)

Actually, that isn't at all true. You will often get feedback that is completely at odds with what you put into it. It's important to say what you mean and mean what you say. .People will read things into what you write that were never intended. .
this is very true...im very familiar wi forum posting tho so im A OK....thanks!...an nice ta seeya ya :thumbsup: pitchfork
flowerforyou welcome to r happy crazy family have fun b carefull of the wolfs out here and the PERVS:laughing:

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 08:21 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Fri 02/25/11 08:22 PM

just joined my self drinker
flowerforyou what ever who r u trying to fool?laughwelcome to this crazy site but great folk's here and some forums r great some not just ur choice smokin drinks have fun.just like i joined as wellhuh u know ur smokin :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 05:42 PM
flowerforyou thank's for the prayers for Grammy,as i will b talking to Wanda,later this eve i will keep u all posted as to how she is doing:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:21 AM
brokenheart :cry: i just got a call from grammy09,and it was not good news.her brotherinlaw passed away late last nt and she may not b abel to go to carlonia,to b with her sister.i know she is not on much here but is on facebook.so would everyone here keep her and her family n their prayers today.Sis i Love u and my :heart: is there with u and ur's at this time of need.MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF U AND COMFORT U AT THIS TIME OF NEEDflowers :angel: watching over u

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25