Community > Posts By > heartbreaker123

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:24 AM

Hey Everybody,
That was some great race today in New Hampshire, I really thought Kasey was an easy win, It was great to see him up front again. It was too bad about his engine troubles:cry:
I am glad that Jimmie won, Jeff came in forth---Gee, glad Kyle Busch didnt winhappy
Hope all you fans enjoyed the race!
:heart:
grumble i had to work but my grson called me every 30min or so and kept me updated.:banana: ya i was glad J.J WON AS WELL GLAD I GOT ANOTHER J J FAN.

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:26 AM
flowerforyou Howdy and welcome to r happy but crazy:banana: family enjoy and have fun:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 06/26/10 10:25 AM

One step at a time
:wink: baby steps,and howdy and welcome

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:38 PM

yes I do believe it is possible to be overly optimistic ,especially when trying to avoid reality.We often see and hope for things that will never happen.
flowerforyou AMEN to that i know first hand how that goes tried to help someone for 4 yr's and i said enough and said u r on your own later:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:34 PM
flowers :heart: all of u will b n r prayers keep pos thoughts and prayers will b heard get ur gma some help for gpa:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 06/24/10 08:11 PM

I do believe in ghosts and spirits. I saw one once. It was of a man with a wife beater on, sitting at my kitchen table putting together some kind of engine. When I turned back to look, he was gone. I have felt a presence behind me when I was vacuuming, so close I could feel their breath on my neck. One of my roommates had a picture of her departed great aunt in our livingroom. She had the most evil eyes that made you feel like she was watching you. I made the roommate put that thing in the closet.noway

I absolutely believe in guardian angels. I've seen too many things happened that should have happened differently...guardian angel is the only explanation for why they didn't.
:angel: u said every hting i wanted to so i do agree i have had the same happen with me.and yes i understand about going to war and coming home had 3 brothers and 2 n nam and friend's n iraq and other places soninlaw and some r still there GOD BLESS U ALL:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 06/18/10 09:13 PM

Smoking a joint. Oh wait..... Nevermind..........smokin
smokin already did my med for tont and going to finish here n a min and go nt nt and go open store at 8am:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 06/18/10 09:11 PM
bein at a big bike rally for the week end but have to work tomorow and a nice caring man to go to bed with every nt :wink: :angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:04 PM
flowerforyou howdy and welcome,this is a great site,and i am not from ks but mo.and i have met folks from all over and have become pretty close to some so good luck and hang n there :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:43 PM

The site is working on the issue and a work around.

Thank you,

Kim
u r welcome did u get my new email address?

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:38 PM

This is the reason for the verification

"We are rolling this out gradually (we removed it a couple weeks ago in order to fine tune it) to make sure that more members are legitimate and so that we'll have another avenue to get in touch with a member if there is an unseen scenario where it is crucial."

Charles is working on the issue

thats good Kim but u guys should have my new email i gave it to u a few mos back when this happened and my password got changed so send me a verivcation to new email and i dont care who gets it at this point i just want to get back on my mail.thanks

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:33 PM

Nothing works to fix it, nothing.mad
ya i know i changed my email n jan and gave it to them 2 mos ago when i had this prob and it's getting frustrating and i gave them my new email address on line here and still no helpfrustrated

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:23 PM

just hang in there folks...I imagine charles is busting his butt right now to get it fixed for us (having same prob). Lotsa ppl having the same prob with their new and improved system...lol

thank you willy. The email I had sent was a test type email, as well. So disregard that one. drinker
lol..cannot read it so I guess so...was hoping it was a love letterlove
at least u r getting something i am getting nottafrustrated sad if i didnt have so many friends i would just deactivate this is getting old twice n 2 mos is crazy when i was just on here earlier with no prob guess i shouldnt have logged offhuh

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:09 PM

For those members with valid email addresses who are unable to get past the verification step, we are developing on a work-around. I'm hoping it will be done tonight, but I don't have a real solid estimate at this point. Thanks to all who have reported the problem.

*edit*
For those who are having trouble and have not tried it yet, make sure you click the How? link in the tip below. You'll find it right near the bottom of the email verification screen.

If you do not receive a verification email within a few minutes, please check your "spam", "bulk", or "junk" folder. How?
frustrated Charles i have tried everything and notta working this is getting very frustrating

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:04 PM

This is nuts. I cannot get out of the verify e-mail loop.
This is the second time this has happened.
My address is correct. I do not want any notices from Mingle.
I am not receiving the verification e-mail.
I cannot get into my mingle mail.
Edited by motowndowntown on Tue 06/15/10 05:27 PM

THIS SAYS IT ALL...SAME **** I AM GOING THROUGH!
i agree rene this is the 2nd time it's happened to me and it's starting to get old real quick.glad to know i am not alone

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:02 PM

Please see the following

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/276677
i have been there and getting no where this is getiing really frustrating i was on earlier and no prob and i had trbl a few mos ago if u all remem someone changed my password and my email was suppose to get changed and u all didnt do it please fix so i can get my mail and yes i have tried everything u all said to do and even ckd spam and junk.please cahnge my reg email address satkinson#iland .nethas been that since jan and thats where u sent my new password to

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/15/10 08:34 PM

well, I got a mail waiting from Yellow rose, a mod, but cannot open it to see what she has to say.....lol....duhhh
more than i have gotten and this is really getting out of hand i was on earlier and no prob and had this same prob a mo or so ago why dont they just leave things alone?

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/15/10 08:32 PM
frustrated i am having the same prob was on earlier and no prob and this is getting real frustrating and i am about to deactivated for good and say the heck with it. but then some of my close friends r still here and i really dont want to do that but if they keep having trbls i will

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/15/10 07:59 PM
frustrated i am having the same problem again and i was on earlier this eve around 5pm and now i can not get on and u all didnt up date my email address the last time this happened it is getting very frustrated

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:56 PM

What makes it even worse with an absent parent is when they still live in the same house. It makes it really hard on the kids. My wife of ten years became very distant and I was left to raise two children basically on my own for what seemed like forever. The oldest boy has now gone to live with his biodad, my wife has now left while I remain with my youngest son.

You try to give the world to someone over and over again only to have her throw it back in your face and abandon you and your children. It's a tough deal.
flowerforyou i know sevarl n ur situation and have all done a great job :heart: to all of u:angel: winking

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25