Community > Posts By > heartbreaker123

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 11/23/10 09:12 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Tue 11/23/10 09:14 PM
We have come,here to say goodbye. To see for the last time,my Uncle Mike. As hard as it may be,to turn and walk away, Keep him forever,deep within'your heart, As he watches upon us,with a brand new start. Looking down,as an angel from above, He will bless us all, with bundles of love. With him not here, it is he we will miss, Now is our chance for one last kiss. as we say farewell,with this little kiss, Please send along,just one final wish. We al relate,and bond,in a different way, So think dearly,about what you wish to say. When it's over,and you have had your chance, Send your wish to him,as you take your last glance. Make it count,for this will be the last, When tomorrow comes,today is considered the past. Many things have happened,many i didn't like. Many thing's i would change,many that weren't right. But this wish today, I know that it's right. I'd wish for one more day.with my Uncle Mike. this was wrote by Dillion Millard .Mike was a ex soulmate but we and the family stayed very closebrokenheart

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 11/23/10 08:52 PM
brokenheart :cry: sad i got a call on the 1st telling me of a suicide to a very beloved friend/ex soulmate.and then a lot at work and bad reaction to new med with grandson allmost stroked and he isnt even 15 yet and i am having a tough time with all this.just now getting back on so sorry to those i did not get ans for a long while.death is hard to deal with but suicide is very tough.will b posting a poem his nephew wrote the nt before funreal with n the next few day's.:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 11/23/10 08:43 PM
flowers Congrats again Cindy hope all keep's going great sound's like they r.

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 11/23/10 08:37 PM
flowerforyou :heart: may God b with u and ur family at this time,and may he c u through it.prayers will b sent everyday:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 11/23/10 08:33 PM
flowerforyou Happy Thanksgiving to all and pray for all to b safe and Bless those less Blessed then we r.and b Thankfull for what we have God bless:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 11/21/10 08:06 PM
:banana: any one watch today? was hell of good one jj took champ n point's out did sr and petty and edwards one.denny came n 11

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 11/21/10 07:37 PM

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~William A. Ward

The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving. ~H.U. Westermayer

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. ~G.B. Stern

If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart

There is no such thing as gratitude unexpressed. If it is unexpressed, it is plain, old-fashioned ingratitude. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

flowerforyou :heart: spoken very truly i agree with u great job,Happy Thanksgiving to u as well:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 09/23/10 08:23 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Thu 09/23/10 08:25 PM

Hello friends... I want to THANK YOU for all of your prayers. I got a call about a place to live and I can't tell you how relieved I am. Time is a ticking and Oct 1st is not long off. So you may not be hearing from me for awhile. I have to get things set up with internet, and all. I just wanted to report the good news since it's been a long wait. Your friendship and prayers mean VERY much to me and my boys. So thanks again. Well I have MUCH to do. Love ya all....flowerforyou
:banana: :banana: flowers :heart: c we all told u GOD would c u thru this.congrats keep us posted as soon as poss b safe and b happy and i think everyone here loves u as well:angel: waving and u r more than welcome

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 09/22/10 09:18 PM

hey hit this next right turn smokin
smokin i agree with u hit it any turn u can:thumbsup: :angel: waving but it was a good race sun

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 09/22/10 09:13 PM

Honey.....

they can slip me $200 anytime their little hearts desire!:heart:
flowerforyou :heart: drinker i have 2 agree with u **** i'd take the complaments and take the money and go shopping hell yeah:thumbsup:

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 09/17/10 09:11 PM

Mingle Sister Friend,
Always pray for you all.

Heavenly Father,

A special request for calm and strength and knowing of God's divine generosity in this. That all that know this dear and family centered Mother honor her and give her support and peace to face the future.

That she have a quick and positve resolution. That her daughter's wisdom and courage for responsible health care be rewarded with early intervention and the best result. We will have faith for her that since many biopsys though initially frightening turn out to be just fine.

Also pray that by this simple act of faith she is renewed by all the host of angels that are near her to protect her and her child just like you protect even the fragile sparrow.

Finally Lord we pray that you are soon exhaulted for your tender mercies in bringing forward her friends, family, and community to serve her as your ears and comforting hands.

Amen

AMEN!!!:heart: :angel: :heart: :angel:
AMEN!!!!!:heart: flowers :angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 09/11/10 08:20 PM
smokin drinks :banana: Happy B-Day Late Kristi.i know u had a good one sorry i missed.but i am sure u drank enough for the both and then some now go enjoy apple bees 4 freedrinks flowers

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 09/11/10 08:12 PM
flowers :heart: done deal they have allready been sent and will b everyday.i went thru the same with my yongest allmost a yr ago GOD HAS HER TAKEN CARE :angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 09/08/10 08:20 PM
:heart: flowers keeping u n my prayers as always.GOD WILL C U THROUGH THIS BELIEVE,and if i was n ur situation id go to salvation army red cross a church mayb they can help at a church get u n to that house.and no u and those boy's deserve better than what so called husband is asking u to do,i wouldnt put up with itnoway keep me posted:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 09/04/10 09:13 AM
:heart: flowerforyou i am still saying those prayers for u and just keep having FAITH and GOD will c u thru this.try and have a good week end abd mayb things will turn around for u next week.:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:27 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Mon 08/30/10 09:31 PM

Really? I did'nt know that info about the owner, makes sense though.

I can tell you that you're totally right about fixing you up with some psychotic lunatic. During my time there this happened to me twice and it was very frightening!! I don't scare easy either.

A friend of mine was also told that she was "unmatchable". I will admit that I still use it from time to time, and I have yet to be matched with somebody who might be even 20% of a soulmate to me.

Oh, and get this! They will also give you what they call 'flexible' matches that they relax your preferences just so they still send you matches.

I still wonder why I should be matched with 2 psycho stalkers, a total drunk, various control freaks, a sex crazed maniac and unhappy ladies with constant jaded questions?

What the heck? I'm a decent guy. I really hope that there is more out there, so I hopelessly wait laugh
heck we dont need to go to a site to find psycho stalkers and all those others we can do that out here n the real world.thats why i just stay here have met a few and were great folk's and have become close friends and they knew up front i just want friendship for now i have raised my grandson allmost 14yr's by myself and then i might consider a relationship and think i might allready have one just time will tell. good luck to all of u searching for that special someone keep faith good things come to those who wait:angel: winkingdrinks

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:14 PM

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,

the power and the glory,

for ever and ever.

Amen
God I ask that you help Mystique to get through this difficult time. I ask this in the name of your son Jesus Christ.
Amen
Great prayer say it evryday since 1st grade and is just rt for this situation and GOD WILL C HER THROUGH THIS

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:10 PM

My 18 y.o. son called me today to schedule his driver's license test. I told him he needed to get his butt home and do this since I've been here packing but having no clue where we will live. He's been gone since Friday and was suppose to be at his Dad's turns out he took a turn to go be with his brother who has his own apartment. Anyway he has one yr to go to graduate from h.s. Today he told me if I end up in low income housing he is moving out. I hung up the phone on him thinking this is NOT how a family supports each other during such a crisis. My child needs a good kick in the behind, but ya know he's 18 now! Kids think they KNOW everything at that age.

My husband is saying he will buy us a house, but as a counselor reminded me HOW will I maintain this house, and what if this all ends in divorce since he doesn't seem to be making any effort on working at the relationship. He is in counseling for himself but when his counselor told him I'd come in, he said he wasn't ready for that. This was before the housing situation. Anyway I need a miracle here. I'm having a hard time dealing with the stress of all of this.

:heart: flowerforyou special prayer's for u and the children,i can kinda relate after 20+yr's of marriage ha,and taking custody of 3 wk old grandson then guess what at 41 i was up and leaveing my farm and allmost every thing and started all over as a sing grandma.keep the FAITH AND GOD WILL FIND U AWAY.AND THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING WRONG WITH LOW INCOME OR HUD ASSIT WITH UR RENT I HAD 2 FOR AWHILE WILL REMEMBER U AS MANY OTHERS N MY DAILY PRAYER'S.think pos and GOD will c u through this:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 08/18/10 09:33 PM

love my pepsi!drinker
drinker i love my pepwsi as well must b r red hair:wink:

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 08/04/10 03:23 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Wed 08/04/10 03:26 PM
flowers

You're perfectly flawed, you're perfectly incomplete.
Like cracks in the glass and faded photographs. You're perfectly
flawed, you're perfectly incomplete. A work in progress, imperfections
make you unique.:thumbsup: waving
drinker leave it to u to come up with something like this.i as well as everyone else is perfect in some of what we do and not so perfect,GOD is not even perfect love u gal:angel: :thumbsup:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25