Community > Posts By > heartbreaker123

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 04/14/11 08:58 AM
well my opinion is the men i have been with,and the 1 i'm seeing now prefer long hair,but says it's my hair do what i want but for him i;ll keep it long.just now getting shoulder length again.:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 04/13/11 09:06 PM
flowers very nice pic's and very precious congrats again Kristi.

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 04/13/11 05:24 AM

Ohhh hell Terry Granny has been spoiling Kaitlynn for 8 years now and enjoying every bit of it.... lol

Went back to the hospital today and stayed for almost 3 hours holding and playing with baby Wyatt. He is just so peaceful and calm nothing bothers him....noway noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tried to wake him up for and hour today and he was not having it just laid there and smiled at me.....with his eyes shut. Like haha I'm not waking up so matter what ya do to me...slaphead

Here is Kaitlynn holding her little brother as well....

Thank you all for the well wishes I have truly been blessed for sure. Can't wait till September when my daughter has her first onebigsmile
:banana: :banana: drinks flowers congrats Kristi and Katlynn doesnt seem real sure about it but know she will b a great sis,and u well gma will have him so spoiled may god kep u all safe.:angel: :thumbsup: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 04/04/11 07:52 PM
:heart: flowers i told u Kim God would c u all through this.and i'm thankfull all came out great but shouldnt have went home so soon.but he might recover faster n his own surrounding's.will still keep the lt's burning and prayers said Love to all of u:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:34 PM
:heart: flowers the prayers daily as well as the candles burning and we will always b here for u and family.it is tues so when is surg?:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:30 PM
flowers u r n my prayers daily and u r doing the best for u and Noah.God will c u thru it all and all will b fine love hugs to all of u:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:26 PM

My apologies!!!!!

I said the first thing that sprang to mind....it was honest so I wont feel too bad.

I just come froma really small family....the ony time I see those kinds of numbers is from Mom's side of the family...and those people suck....and there are a lot of em.
drinks i come from a large fam and it use to b great but now it suck's,cause i am the only one who stays intouch with dads side who is cool as heck

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:23 PM
:banana: well if it is twins that's just one more child of sunshine.congrats Ruby even thou i knew a while back and gr kid's r great as everyone know's i'm rasing 1 of my 11 lost 1 4 yr's jan:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 03/21/11 09:25 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Mon 03/21/11 09:27 PM

How about a heart with Eileens name inside...and place it above your heart?
:thumbsup: i was going to say something sim my 1st is on my rt upper arm of 2:heart's joined my nicname my dad gave me and around it say's in loving memory of wesley lewis atkinson and his bd and day he left oh ya the yr's as well.then 2nd rt above left boob of a bunny and ya the boney area is a lil more tender but didnt bother me,and i am amumed to pain.and have 4 more and getting ready to getting ready to get 7th n memory of a loved one i lost n nov. oh good luck and if needels dont bother u u will b fine and u both need to go together and get the first more special:heart: is the rt place for u

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 03/17/11 04:53 PM
flowerforyou Great news:banana: drinks glad to hear that told u GOD would look after all of u:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 03/13/11 07:20 PM

flowers flowers

Thank you! So cool!drinks :banana: flowers
flowers this is a cool pic and fits u just rt:wink: and i sent the hot man ur way didnt he make it?wait till i c him again hope ur day has been a GREAT ONE SIS:heart: :angel: waving

I am Still waitngggggggggggggg!Oh well,have to find my own!drinks :banana: flowers
:wink: u wait till i talk with hin again he's really gonna get u would have loved him if even for a ntlaugh love u sis

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 03/13/11 07:16 PM

...sending prayers to God for to take care of Kailee
:heart: prayers being sent for sure and GOD will c her thru this and give her strengh.what a tragic for the young lady to go thru,but she has u and family for support and most of all GOD b with all of u :angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 03/12/11 06:06 PM

flowers flowers

Thank you! So cool!drinks :banana: flowers
flowers this is a cool pic and fits u just rt:wink: and i sent the hot man ur way didnt he make it?wait till i c him again hope ur day has been a GREAT ONE SIS:heart: :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 03/11/11 07:35 PM
:banana: flowers drinks Just wanted to say have a great day tomorrow on ur special day:banana: and form our conversation the other nt sound's like u r going to b busydrool have a great one Sis:heart: :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:04 PM
flowers Kim i will keep those prayers and candels burning.and u know it will all b up to GOD.i sure hope all comes out ok.hugsssssssssssss:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:00 PM
flowers :thumbsup: a bunch of great folks here will go to the church tomorrow and light a candel for all of u:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 03/08/11 08:58 PM
:wink: i did i had a guy who made shirts and sold them had him make me 1 with my nick name my father gave me many yr's ago and guess what now u c all kind's of stuff with my name on it,heartbreaker ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i guess that wasnt to smart i could have had it made back in my 20's if i had thought of that myself:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 03/08/11 08:48 PM

:heart:

My grandfather is scheduled for a CAT scan tomorrow. He has been having T.I.A.'s (transient ischemic attack, which are warning or mini strokes)

This is the same thing my grandmother has been having lately

My son is living with them to help them out for a bit)

These are active people too. My grandfather has never taken a sick day in 30 years and usually works 6 days a week. My grandmother still mows her own grass (a couple of acres)

:heart: :heart:Oh Heavenly Father, May YOU watch over them both and keep them within YOUR powers to heal and bring their family peace through all that they shall go through, in Jesus name we PRAY, AMEN.:heart:
:angel: T u r alway's great with these prayers so i couldnt say more my self and prayers r coming form the boot hills of mo yellow rose

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 03/06/11 11:22 AM

Here is pics from Ro's Facebook....used by permission...bigsmile bigsmile

Congrats Bubbie!!!!!!
:banana: flowers drinks drinks Congrats to all of the family,enjoy that lil bundel of joy as they grow up way to quick.it seems the grson i'm raising was just born but he is now 15 shhhhhhhhhhhhh time fly's by.

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 03/05/11 06:37 PM

Congrats,,marie and you to Ms,Bear...flowers flowers
Flowers for two Beautiful souls,,,,may you both find really GOOD friends here for a life-time...:heart: ME, I THINK, I'll die here.
:wink: smokin
:banana: drinks smokincongrats 2 u both and yes Big T u will or on the phone with me lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25