Community > Posts By > heartbreaker123

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 12/14/10 12:00 AM

New Pictures of him on my profile. He was checking out the stockings to see,which one he liked. I like the blue one. But he is so cute in both. He is up to 19.5 now at 20 months old.
:heart: smooched for Baby Joe he will get better as time goes on and is growing so much.God is listening to us and looking after him :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/12/10 11:40 PM

All the joy of the season to you !

Health and happiness in the New Year!!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

flowerforyou :banana: Santas coming so everyone b good and he might stop u off something at ur place all b safe and enjoy loved ones and the holidays:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/12/10 11:34 PM

I know I'm not here as often as I used to be, but I could sure use your help wityh a little prayer. My youngest brother (40 years old), is a deaf mute with a mild case of cerebral palsey. He was recently doagnosed with myeloma cancer and was told today that he has a very large tumor behind one of his thyroid glans and it must be removed asap! Please snd a little prayer for Bobby, that the surgery goes well and that they don't find that nasty black monster in this tumor...I love you all.....thank you for your prayers and God Bless You.:heart: brokenheart

...your brother is not only in my prayers but also in my thoughts.
couldnt have said it better myself and mine n there as well:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/12/10 11:22 PM
flowerforyou cards goin out n mail n afternoon and a few pkgs from santa hope u enjoy those who get the gifts:banana::angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 12/09/10 07:52 PM
flowers Kim i am not on much any more myself but u have my prayers 4 Bobby and ur family and will keep a candel burning till i hear fron u.put it in God's hand's and he will c u all through this and it will b a ok LOVE N LIGHT N PRAYERS HEADING UR WAY RT NOW:angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 12/09/10 06:21 PM

My Prayers are constantly with Baby Joe,you And all the Family!
Bod Bless! Just Believe!!!:angel: :heart: flowers :angel: :heart: flowers
DITTO from this family as well.u took my word's but thats ok we r all family:heart: :heart: flowers :angel: waving

Yep,now if I would just quit hitting the wrong letters,it would be good.:laughing: whoa slaphead
Baby Joe,flowerforyou :heart: :angel:
laugh slaphead that's ok i guess we have something else incommonhuh cause i do it as well.but Baby Joe will b just A OK God will c to that:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 12/09/10 09:18 AM
flowerforyou been awhile girl since we've talked but have had alot happen the past few mo's and i dont have ur new address so write me i have 2 threads up 1 on prayers the loss of a loved one and 1 on poems to say good bye.go ck them out and u will c what has happened:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 12/09/10 09:15 AM
flowerforyou :banana: my list just keeps getting bigger and bigger so any one else send me a line and i'll get more off n mail:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 12/09/10 09:11 AM

My Prayers are constantly with Baby Joe,you And all the Family!
Bod Bless! Just Believe!!!:angel: :heart: flowers :angel: :heart: flowers
DITTO from this family as well.u took my word's but thats ok we r all family:heart: :heart: flowers :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 12/08/10 08:20 PM

Honey U know I would but after our dear Congress ended my income Im gonna be lucky to have Mac and Cheese for the holidays!! SO Merry Christmas from me to all of my great friends!!flowerforyou drinker drinker
:heart: Merry Christmas to u as well Mikey call me sometime:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/05/10 10:13 PM

That's a great poem. flowerforyou
flowerforyou Thank's red i couldnt find ur's so mail me and let me know where u posted it k?Love n Light to all:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/05/10 10:10 PM
flowerforyou

:heart: Sorry for your pain,,,and this was a very heart felt write..
God is with you Both...
flowerforyou Thank's big T ya his nephew and him were close and i was his fav aunt.and ya it was straight from the :heart: and soul:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/05/10 10:07 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Sun 12/05/10 10:16 PM
flowerforyou :heart: I want to think every one for the prayers and understanding.but i'm stil having a lot of trbl.and now the 17 of this mo my dad gone 31yr's and my gma 27 yr's the 26th.Thank's a bunch everyone with all my :heart: Suzanne:angel: waving there is allso a poem to say good bye on the poem thred his 22 yr ol nephew wrote from the :heart: N SOUL AND READ IT THE DAY OF SERVICE I CAN HARDLY READ STILL TO THIS DAY TOOK A LOT FOR ME TO POST IT.brokenheart

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/05/10 10:04 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you..flowerforyou

I can relate as I lost my father to suicide..
flowers thank's my friend and it help's when someone has gone through it and this is the 2nd n 4 yr's i've had to deal with and i'm having alot of trbl with this one and now the other is coming back at me so i thank every one for the support and write me any time all of u.:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/05/10 10:01 PM

Girl I'm really sorry to hear that life has dealt so many blows at one time to you. My heart goes out to you and Cowboy....flowerforyou

flowers thank's girl i needed to c something from u thing's r getting a lil better but i'm still having trbl.write me soon:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/05/10 09:56 PM

:banana: i wanna get n on this.great idea good job girl.and my mingle family i send my love to all and those who mail me here mail me for address,or mail me ur's:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 11/26/10 05:03 PM

That's a great poem. flowerforyou
flowerforyou Thank's gal,dillion read this at the service i did good just to even read it,i dont know how he did other than the fact he loved his Uncle Mike,and it was from the :heart:

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 11/26/10 05:01 PM

Beautiful honesty.
flowerforyou Thank u so much,his nephew Dillion is only 22yr's old and they were very close.and yes it is Beautifull and Honest from the heart and he read this at the servicebrokenheart :angel: tears

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 11/25/10 07:18 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Thu 11/25/10 07:18 PM
flowerforyou thank's guy's for posting and u must understand, as those else u read didnt,thats ok.mayb a few more :heart's it will touch.:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 11/23/10 09:18 PM
flowerforyou thank's to all of u this eve and the poem is posted.and i think getting back on here is going to help me God Bless all of u:angel: brokenheart

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25