Community > Posts By > heartbreaker123

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 12/20/10 04:02 PM

...until Santa arrives with Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixen,Comet,Cupid,Donner,Blitzen and Rudolph!!!
flowers u r so cool u should get mine any day went out last tues so i hope u get it the BIG COUNT DOWN IS getting closer.ur card was awesome thnak u:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 12/20/10 03:59 PM
drinks cheer's to all heres my list of who i've gotten card's from Ruby,Tom,Bittany Karen Linda Christine Nicole and the r all beautifull AND LINDA TOM MY GRANDSON TOOK UR'S TO SCHOOL cause he thought it was cool to get cards from out of state,and he allso think's it's loving of everyone who is doing this sure has brighten my Christmas and thanks all of uflowers Mikey Lori ur's went out n mail today and Nicole Santa siad he'd b their before Christmasbigsmile :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 12/20/10 03:52 PM

flowers thank's Brittany got ur card today and is as nice as u santa should b stoping at ur house tomorrow if not today:banana: :angel:
I got your gift...thank you so much! I love it.
:banana: great i'm glad u liked and that was hard to find.no place had unicorns or any thing i really wanted till i stoped at this one store about 45mi out and found a lil bit of everything i like that store bigsmile and u r more than welcome:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 12/18/10 08:28 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Sat 12/18/10 08:29 PM

Seeing how I've interacted with many on the list, count me in too. Just drop me an email. happy
flowerforyou i tried to mail u but i'm to old and wouldnt let me so u will have to mail me if u want on my added list so it can go out mon with 3 other last min one's and that makes it more fun last min:banana: :angel: waving

I second that!
And you tooo mickey!

:banana: biggrin
bigsmile biggrin ya what she said

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 12/18/10 08:27 PM

Hi,
Haven't been on in almost a year I think so don't know who is still here I would know but glad Red made the effort to keep the thread an annual thing.
Add me to the list we will see who say Howdy.
flowerforyou send me a mail with addy and i'll get it off to u mon with a few more late one's and welcome back:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sat 12/18/10 08:24 PM

You're all welcome :) Sus I didn't get anything yesterday but hope it comes today but I will be leaving to go to my parents for the weekend so I hope I can still get it. Thank you so much for it.
flowerforyou well it should b there waiting for u when u get hoome cause wanda got her's n rapid city last thurs cause was mailed same day.and i think ohio is closer than sd so u should have gotten ur's today depends on size of ur mail box might have to go pk it up prob left u a notice i hope u like it it's u

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/17/10 08:44 PM
flowers Kim prayers still goigng out and candel still burning n window God will c u all through this and all will b well:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/17/10 08:41 PM

Seeing how I've interacted with many on the list, count me in too. Just drop me an email. happy
flowerforyou i tried to mail u but i'm to old and wouldnt let me so u will have to mail me if u eant on my added list so it can go out mon with 3 other last min one's and that makes it more fun last min:banana: :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/17/10 08:25 PM

Woot its that time of year again. Since Lilbug is no long with us :( NJmom and myself thought we should get this going again. I know we both enjoyed it the last two years. So why not!! If you wanna join just makes your name known and start emailing each other for addresses. Only give your address to people you can trust...there are a lot of freaks out there! So be careful =D Send love and light to your mingle friends!! Enjoy! drinker :heart:
Thank U soooooooooo much Brittany for the wonderful card it truly made my day!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hey, send me your addy and I'll send a card to you!!!
flowerforyou ya what nicole said since u dont want to ans ur phone send me ur addy and i'll send u one as well and u know that so u better ans me:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/17/10 08:21 PM
flowers thank's Brittany got ur card today and is as nice as u santa should b stoping at ur house tomorrow if not today:banana: :angel:

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/17/10 08:19 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Fri 12/17/10 08:22 PM
flowers got ur card today Karen and it is beautifull thank's Suzanne:angel: waving drinks and santa should b stoping at ur house tomorrow winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 12/16/10 08:40 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Thu 12/16/10 08:41 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: grammy 09{Wanda got her gift's from Santa today so those that i told Santa to stop something off should b getting theirs any day alway's Suzanne:angel: waving grammy is my big sisbigsmile and i LOVE HER WITH ALL MY:heart: and she is doing great

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 12/16/10 08:36 PM

Happy Holidays to EVERYONE, and feel free to email me. flowerforyou drinker drinker flowerforyou

flowers got ur card today and thank u very much was very nice.i hope u get ur's before Christmas was mailed mon have a Great Holiday and safe New Yr.:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:44 PM

ok, I finally got your adress's out of my email...
cards going out.
Those who still need to exchange adress's, let me know.
:thumbsup: i got ur's and u mine so i'm good just got 2 more to mail then i think i got everyone that i exchanged with:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:42 PM

Thank you everyone for the cards. They are so pretty. I send out mine this morning. :)
:wink: i beat u mine went out mon and i seen santa and said he new u needed something special:banana: and u should have it fri or sat:tongue: :angel: waving
drinks drinks
:banana: drinks drinks

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 12/14/10 09:31 PM

Thank you everyone for the cards. They are so pretty. I send out mine this morning. :)
:wink: i beat u mine went out mon and i seen santa and said he new u needed something special:banana: and u should have it fri or sat:tongue: :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 12/14/10 09:29 PM

Your All welcome...Glad you's All received my card cause I have not recieved one yet laugh ...guess you's didn't use the same space shuttle as me like uk 1971 said laugh laugh laugh
ur's went out yesterday and they told me u should have it the 1st of next wk:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 12/14/10 09:26 PM
prayers going out to all and hope everyone is safe :angel: keep us posted

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 12/14/10 12:10 AM

Just checking in to say thank you again...the response has been overwhelming, and makes me realize why I always come back herebigsmile :heart: smooched smooched smooched
flowers u r more than welcome that's what family is 4,and ya i know that's why i alway's come back.keep me posted girlfriend more prayers going out rt now candels still burning:smile: :wink: :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 12/14/10 12:06 AM

Hello every one, its my first time to join in this forum here in mingle, i love the topic avout Christmas, i have a question "Who you wait or should i say "expect" in Christmas? is it Santa or JESUS?" hope to read your response A blessed morning to every one...
flowerforyou welcome and Christmas is 1st Jesus his birth was r gift and then Santa started his tradition and has carried on through the yr's i'm 55 and i still believe alway's.u have a bleesed holiday season:angel: waving

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25