Community > Posts By > katiensb

katiensb's photo
Thu 12/12/13 06:45 AM
No...I don't want to sext, I don't want to see your junk...I'm not telling you when the last time I had sex, if I have had a multi partners. Why is this all you care about!!! I am really sick of this crap. Aren't there any nice guys out there, that want to start a normal friendship.....

katiensb's photo
Wed 12/11/13 06:05 AM
PeekaPoo, I totally agree with you. It is an awful way to feel like you have to be so distrusting now when you meet a guy.what a way to start things off...hi, I'm Kathy, are you married..are you sure..positive...swear to God..oh ya it was nice to meet you too

katiensb's photo
Wed 12/11/13 05:44 AM
I think I would change your main photo. You come across as a little goofy/cocky. Ya know, not really serious. I know I'm old enough to be your mother...but it is what I would tell my sons....first impressions cannot be taken back..

katiensb's photo
Wed 12/11/13 05:35 AM
I know exactly how you feel. I'm to the point now, where I want to feel respected...honored and appreciated. The sex will just be the sprinkles on top. But ya know...my guy was over 350 pounds, I love him but, I guess I wasn't good enough...so he is alone , so to speak...he is married, but it didn't make me love him less. I still think about him every day..miss him, and wonder how he is getting along (BTW, his wife lives in another state, has been for 4 yrs) so I'm not a homewrecker...
But it is an addiction. I don't know what else to call it...

katiensb's photo
Wed 12/11/13 05:13 AM
Mine was will you marry me...lasted 27 yrs. we took it for granted, lost respect for one another, he now has a new life....me, just a lot of heartache

katiensb's photo
Wed 12/11/13 05:10 AM
I think when push came to shove, he wants his family, as dysfunctional as it is, it works for them. Sucks for me....

katiensb's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:09 PM

Think it happens a lot, indeed boredom or something. But I do find it odd he introduced you to his friends? Don't hear that very often.
Sorry for you, awful to go through.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

@Mist, Fatal Attraction? Do you watch any new stuff? Try Dangerous Liaisons. Also ancient, but bluddy good!

He also introduced me to his boss, siblings and an Aunt and Uncle. We socialized with everyone. The wife lives in another state and have lived apart for 4 yrs. yep..it sucks

katiensb's photo
Tue 12/10/13 04:59 PM
An end to what??? How can guys tell a woman he loves her over and over...and then go back to his wife, without considering how she is going to feel?

katiensb's photo
Tue 12/10/13 04:53 PM
Why....why toy with a women's heart and lie about your marital status..tell her you love her, take her around your friends..and then reveal that you are married...and crush her soul