Community > Posts By > Agodess

Agodess's photo
Sat 04/19/14 04:06 PM
I've started a singles group in Bruce County. No cost, other than your entertainment when we go out. Lots of fun things planned and a nice way to meet new ladies without the pressure and cost of the meet and greet (which often works out to nothing!). I'm doing a winery tour, walk through the cemetary (lol) Improv night and more.

Agodess's photo
Sat 12/14/13 03:49 PM
A couple of years ago I got the travel bug and couldn't find anyone to go with. I went to the Dominican alone, although I met my travel agent and hung out with him for a couple of days. I decided however that travelling alone wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. I decided to go to NYC next and this time (alone again) signed up for a couple of massage courses. I do massage and reiki for a living and spent four days being massaged and expanding my repertoire of healing skills, as well as meeting some locals and doing some things that were not touristy. If I travel again alone I will do it again. It's a great way to see new places and learn new things too!
I also arranged on the NYC trip to meet a couple of men that I knew from the States through dating sites (I'd talked to both of them for years and previously met one of them in Toronto). I had dinner with both of them. As long as you do it with safety in mind (meeting in a public place etc) then it's a great way to travel without being alone!

Agodess's photo
Sat 12/14/13 03:45 PM
I spent a few years going with my gut on the how soon to have sex thing. And then I attended a meetup group on sex and intimacy. There were 40 or so men there, all different ethnicities and ages. 95% of them said that FIVE DATES without sex was the norm (this was two years ago) if they saw the woman as someone they wanted a relationship with. If they just saw the woman as someone they were attracted to but didn't want a relationship with, then the first date was fine. I wait til the third date for the most part. If we get to the third date it means I like him enough to figure it out. I had a third date guy recently. He contacted me the next day and I haven't heard from him since. He smoked and didn't tell me he smoked until the third date and it's a deal breaker for me mostly. So, I'm not concerned about him not contacting me again. If you wait too long you can end up in a relationship with someone who has really different needs and interests sexually and it can be disappointing. Having sex on a first date for the most part usually means it's ok if it's just sex. Male or female.