As my heart would break in two
Seeking His comfort somehow that day
Not knowing what else to do

There I quietly whispered
"Dear Lord, please tell me… why?
There I bowed beside the bed
I kissed my love goodbye

Couldn't we have had?
Just one more day, maybe even a month or a year?
To say all the things we left unsaid
All the things our hearts held dear

Then I looked back down
Upon my loves, sweet and gentle face
There I saw a soul now touched by peace
With tender healing grace

Though I hurt so deeply
My heart now truly knew
No more pain would you suffer
This I would not wish for you

The Lord had quietly taken you
Right before my eyes
In the twilight of the evening
In faintness of twinkling skies

There the Lord would place comfort…
Upon my heart... in always knowing
That someday we'll be together again
Sharing all we ever wanted to say
With you... My love
My always sweetest friend

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:10 AM

Been on dating sites a while, basically I'm looking for daytime fun and nothing more, at least I'm honest about it lol

Good lust...errrr I mean good luck!
:laughing:
Oh you !!!!:tongue:

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:29 AM

I was just reading through another thread...and someone pointed out that there are always a boatload of people asking why they can't find " The One "....

But no one ever asks how to BE " The One ".

So now...I am asking.

Ladies and gentlemen,

please tell us how someone could be " The One " for you.

Try to refrain from falling back on words like ' respect ' and stuff like that.
We already KNOW that.

Try to be specific.

What would make someone be " The One " for you?

People need to realized there is no such thing. Love isn't based on finding the one. It's finding that one person who's **** your willing to put with for the rest of your life! Real world, gets real answers

Woohoo!!! Another cynic!!! lol

yes what would they do with us to crush their hopeful fantasies and dreams of a happily ever after...Burn in Hell that's what...mmmuuuu-hahahahahahah( evil laugh)smokin
No No No well maybe !!!!rofl

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:22 AM
"In needing a Beautiful woman just like you."

FOUND:

Mr.Right please come pick him up and take him
home. He will not mess up any part of your dreams.
This man can only love one woman and one woman only.
He will take great care of all your needs no matter how
big or how small.
He does not believe in playing any games of any kind.
He also will retrieve any ball you throw. He will bring
the ball no mater how big or small to you and only you
with pride and joy.
He will Be there for you where ever you need him.
He will lay down for you at any time day or night .
He is loving and caring.
He wants to please in all ways.
So take a chance on this Gentleman he will be faithful
because this is the only way he knows how to be.

Act now he might get picked up by a mean and hateful
person. So help him find a good home and a great friend.

Remember a Good Man is a terrible person to waste.

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:18 AM
The one would have an opened mind.
Except me as I am.
Not want to change me in any way.
love love love love love love
Looks are not importent.
Age does not matter.

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:09 PM
Oh yeah that is a wonderful thought !!!smokin

Jimmy59's photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:16 PM
She has her eye on you mister !!!!smokin

Jimmy59's photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:12 PM

Love grows and changes.

The heady emotional brew that brings couples together in the first place is very different from the love that emerges five or fifteen years down the road. Love relationships go through three stages. All are important and none can be circumvented if love is to flourish.
Following are the different phases through which you will travel in your love life and only those who pass it will have an endless love.

Stage 1: LUST
Lust is driven by the sex hormones testosterone and estrogen. Testosterone is not confined only to men. It has also been shown to play a major role in the sex drive of women. These hormones as Helen Fisher says “get you out looking for anything”.

Stage 2: ATTRACTION
This is the truly love-struck phase. When people fall in love they can think of nothing else. They might even lose their appetite and need less sleep, preferring to spend hours at a time daydreaming about their new lover. Attraction can be defined as something, which is more than friendship and is a step towards getting ready for a relationship. Now attraction is of two types:
a. Physical Attraction - happens when your body reacts to another person. Heart rate increases; temperature rises, palms get sweaty; stomach flutters; throat tightens; etc. This is what will tell you that you are ready for the first contact and also whether you are comfortable in the company of the other person.
b. Emotional Attraction - develops next if the circumstances are right. After being drawn to a person physically, you then begin to come closer. If you find you have things in common — hobbies, ideologies, career, education, or some other common ground — then an emotional attraction starts to form. Sometimes an emotional attraction can occur even when a physical attraction does not. And in this case, the bond will be stronger between the two who connect, since no preconceived notions based on physical appearance has occurred. In the attraction stage, a group of neuro-transmitters called ‘monoamines’ play an important role:

Dopamine - Also activated by cocaine and nicotine

Norepinephrine - Otherwise known as adrenalin. Starts us sweating and gets the heart racing

Serotonin - One of love’s most important chemicals and one that may actually send us temporarily insane

Stage 3: ATTACHMENT
This is what takes over after the attraction stage, if a relationship is going to last. People couldn't’t possibly stay in the attraction stage forever, otherwise they’d never get any work done!
Attachment is a longer lasting commitment and is the bond that keeps couples together when they go on to have children. Important in this stage are two hormones released by the nervous system, which are thought to play a role in social attachments:

Oxytocin - This is released by the hypothalamus gland during child birth and also helps the breast express milk. It helps cement the strong bond between mother and child. It is also released by both sexes during orgasm and it is thought that it promotes bonding when adults are intimate. The theory goes that the more sex a couple has, the deeper their bond becomes

Vasopressin - Another important chemical in the long-term commitment stage.

Important Notes:

A relationship cannot remain in the infatuation stage indefinitely. The ebbing of romantic love should not be construed as a signal that you are in the wrong relationship or have a serious problem. Romantic love is not mature love.

Dissatisfaction occurs in a relationship when the infatuation wears off and disillusionment sets in. You and your partner are now ready to blend personalities and learn to live together in true partnership. Areas of friction indicate problems that need to be solved.

You can only change yourself in a relationship. Changing your partner must never be the goal. Put your focus where you have control: on yourself, your behavior, and your communication patterns. Healing your past, building self-esteem, dealing with feelings, and speaking from your own experience will eventually impact your partner, creating new patterns of relating.

Conflict is inevitable. Whenever two people get together, eventually some of the belief systems and personal habits of one will annoy the other, regardless of how much love there is. In healthy relationships couples learn how to resolve conflict.

Confrontation is normal and healthy. The sooner you bring up issues when you feel hurt, taken advantage of, irritated, misunderstood, or ignored, the better for the relationship. Suppressing them keeps you a victim and only leads to hostility and feelings of separateness.

Good communication tools can help you and your partner to solve problems, resolve conflicts and process emotional upsets. With good communication, you can almost always navigate your way to a more fulfilling relationship.

:thumbsup:
Thanks for the thumbs up I got a lot out of this also.smile2

Jimmy59's photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:00 PM
Love grows and changes.

The heady emotional brew that brings couples together in the first place is very different from the love that emerges five or fifteen years down the road. Love relationships go through three stages. All are important and none can be circumvented if love is to flourish.
Following are the different phases through which you will travel in your love life and only those who pass it will have an endless love.

Stage 1: LUST
Lust is driven by the sex hormones testosterone and estrogen. Testosterone is not confined only to men. It has also been shown to play a major role in the sex drive of women. These hormones as Helen Fisher says “get you out looking for anything”.

Stage 2: ATTRACTION
This is the truly love-struck phase. When people fall in love they can think of nothing else. They might even lose their appetite and need less sleep, preferring to spend hours at a time daydreaming about their new lover. Attraction can be defined as something, which is more than friendship and is a step towards getting ready for a relationship. Now attraction is of two types:
a. Physical Attraction - happens when your body reacts to another person. Heart rate increases; temperature rises, palms get sweaty; stomach flutters; throat tightens; etc. This is what will tell you that you are ready for the first contact and also whether you are comfortable in the company of the other person.
b. Emotional Attraction - develops next if the circumstances are right. After being drawn to a person physically, you then begin to come closer. If you find you have things in common — hobbies, ideologies, career, education, or some other common ground — then an emotional attraction starts to form. Sometimes an emotional attraction can occur even when a physical attraction does not. And in this case, the bond will be stronger between the two who connect, since no preconceived notions based on physical appearance has occurred. In the attraction stage, a group of neuro-transmitters called ‘monoamines’ play an important role:

Dopamine - Also activated by cocaine and nicotine

Norepinephrine - Otherwise known as adrenalin. Starts us sweating and gets the heart racing

Serotonin - One of love’s most important chemicals and one that may actually send us temporarily insane

Stage 3: ATTACHMENT
This is what takes over after the attraction stage, if a relationship is going to last. People couldn't’t possibly stay in the attraction stage forever, otherwise they’d never get any work done!
Attachment is a longer lasting commitment and is the bond that keeps couples together when they go on to have children. Important in this stage are two hormones released by the nervous system, which are thought to play a role in social attachments:

Oxytocin - This is released by the hypothalamus gland during child birth and also helps the breast express milk. It helps cement the strong bond between mother and child. It is also released by both sexes during orgasm and it is thought that it promotes bonding when adults are intimate. The theory goes that the more sex a couple has, the deeper their bond becomes

Vasopressin - Another important chemical in the long-term commitment stage.

Important Notes:

A relationship cannot remain in the infatuation stage indefinitely. The ebbing of romantic love should not be construed as a signal that you are in the wrong relationship or have a serious problem. Romantic love is not mature love.

Dissatisfaction occurs in a relationship when the infatuation wears off and disillusionment sets in. You and your partner are now ready to blend personalities and learn to live together in true partnership. Areas of friction indicate problems that need to be solved.

You can only change yourself in a relationship. Changing your partner must never be the goal. Put your focus where you have control: on yourself, your behavior, and your communication patterns. Healing your past, building self-esteem, dealing with feelings, and speaking from your own experience will eventually impact your partner, creating new patterns of relating.

Conflict is inevitable. Whenever two people get together, eventually some of the belief systems and personal habits of one will annoy the other, regardless of how much love there is. In healthy relationships couples learn how to resolve conflict.

Confrontation is normal and healthy. The sooner you bring up issues when you feel hurt, taken advantage of, irritated, misunderstood, or ignored, the better for the relationship. Suppressing them keeps you a victim and only leads to hostility and feelings of separateness.

Good communication tools can help you and your partner to solve problems, resolve conflicts and process emotional upsets. With good communication, you can almost always navigate your way to a more fulfilling relationship.

Jimmy59's photo
Sat 08/08/09 12:37 AM

I so agree with Sommer. My life experiences, both the good and the bad, have made me who I am today. As I reflect on some of them now, it breaks my heart. I have grown and have learned a lot about myself in the process. I am a survivor and even though some of those difficult experiences it was really hard to get back up, bounce back from and live again. I did.

The pain and suffering caused by men in my life - my dad, my ex husband of almost 25 yrs, the creep who killed my sister and my nephew that I adopted as my son after my sister was murdered - have been a real hurdle to jump back from. My scarring from these experiences runs deep and occassionally turns into an open wound. The important thing is learning how to accept those experiences for what they were and take ownership for my part in those experiences - even being able to recognize in some cases I was a victim and couldn't help the circumstances. Yes, sometimes the wounds fester but not as long as they used to and I am able to recognize it for what they are. Take a deep breath and reflect on them and what I have learned from them and appreciate the strength and endurance I have been capable of and continue on with my journey.

Emotional and physical baggage? Call it what you will. This is the life that was handed to me and I have made it a personal goal to survive it and like the energizer bunny I just keep going and going and going.

I do feel incredibly alone sometimes and miss the companionship, but the fear of "sharing" or "unloading" my baggage on someone else keeps me from pursuing relationships. So, yes, my ups and downs of the life I have experienced do matter and if I am ever able to open myself back up to the vulnerablilities of love again . . . I will love him with all that I have and then some and he will know it.

My friends reassure me that all men are not like the ones who have been in my life and by watching them with their mates, their brothers and sons I can see that and hope one day to find one that I can compliment with my life experiences and not hinder.

So, right now I continue to fly solo and am proceeding with caution. My heart has been sewn together so many times I am afraid that it might burst and I have it carefully guarded. I am afraid of
life repeating itself and being attracted to someone who is capable of hurting me like I have been hurt in the past and some hurts I can't afford to relive. I have come too far.

In the meantime, I am learning so much about myself and take in every new day and reflect and continue to grow as I continue my journey

I am sorry this is so lengthy. Your question really touched my heart this morning and I needed this reminder today. flowerforyou

Thank you for your heart felt response. You touched my heart and soul that is for sure. I will never forget the things that are important in my life because of the impression your life made on mine.

Jimmy:heart:

flowers Thank you, I needed some gentle reminders. flowers
You are so very welcome for sharing your feelings.
"Love to you"
:heart: flowerforyou

Jimmy59's photo
Sat 08/08/09 12:35 AM

:smile:

Does the experience of lifes ups and downs matter.
When a woman loves a man ?

Experience is very important to me. You don't go further with me if you don't have any...:smile:
Truth in this statment....flowerforyou

Jimmy59's photo
Sat 08/08/09 12:26 AM
Dang frog never gets it right ......
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Jimmy59's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:59 PM

You will wake up tomorrow (correction, today in the morning) and ________________ (fill in the line)

and... masturbate!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Oh you !!!!smooched

Jimmy59's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:57 AM
Nice:thumbsup:

Jimmy59's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:55 AM
I love this :heart:

Jimmy59's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:13 AM

There is something soooo very sexy about a woman in her 40"s!:wink:
Oh yeah high five on that !!!!!!:banana:

Jimmy59's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:10 AM
wonderwomanflowerforyou

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 08/06/09 11:29 PM

through this, i am relaising he has control issues, trying to knock me down to build him up...

He should just shove it in my ***, and have me submit like that...

jeez.

Not very crafty.
Glad that you know what the signs are Good for you !!
:banana:

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 08/06/09 11:14 PM
Wow I mean Wow !!:thumbsup:

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 08/06/09 11:10 PM
Hello :smile:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25