Community > Posts By > Jimmy59

Jimmy59's photo
Sun 11/15/09 12:29 AM
Maybe you are at the top of your tree. Since you are so very atractive men think they would not have a chance being with a woman like you !!flowerforyou

Jimmy59's photo
Sun 11/15/09 12:12 AM
I really love this poem !!smitten

Jimmy59's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:10 PM

How do ya get a booty call from this site??

I'd have to travel at least 4 hours!!!!bigsmile

waving hi, remember me?
Its in the water !!

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 11/05/09 08:44 PM

sweetflowerforyou
Thank you my dear/////flowers :banana: flowers

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 11/05/09 08:17 PM
I see your beauty that glows as bright as the brightest star in the heaven's. I feel your softness and crave your touch. Will the night bring me the love that I am longing for. I know that you will be in my dreams because you always are. So I look forward to sleep for then I will be with you. Not wanting to awake from this dream knowing that you will not be with me puts a tear in my heart. Written By Jimmy

Jimmy59's photo
Sun 11/01/09 01:25 PM
Edited by Jimmy59 on Sun 11/01/09 01:27 PM

Wow, did someone from mingle tinkle in your wheaties?
No just thoughts that I put down in words to see what kind of reactions I get back !
Thanks for the responce everyone.......smokin

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:32 AM
He He funnydrinker

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:16 AM
Yeah I have been away from this sight. The good thing is I love intermingling with the mingle 2 world.

So thanks for the welcome !!!flowerforyou

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:11 AM
Edited by Jimmy59 on Thu 10/29/09 10:13 AM
Well think of it. As boys we are brought up by our mothers and grandmothers. (Nothing wrong with this. Sometims it is better this way.)
The teachers in our schools are mostly women.
More then half the dads out there are dead beat dads. They are not around to teach the boys what it takes to be a man ???????
So no wonder why !!!!!!!!!slaphead
So men teach your boys to be men !!!!!:angry:
That is if you are a man your self ???

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:01 AM
slaphead what Alright...who the hell left the bag of idiots open?
slaphead slaphead slaphead spock oops oops oops

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:44 AM
This rain on my brain is driving me in sane.
When the rain comes down some have to frown.
Hearing the rain tapping on my roof makes me smile and act like a goof. Goofing around when the rain comes down. Gives one a smile and brakes that frown.
So find that someone to cuddle with and exchange your story's and exchange your myths.
And start to dance all around.
So get up and move get in your grove !!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jimmy59's photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:29 AM
Welcome !!:angel:

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:35 AM

Good luck with that.
Thank you: Just a thought in a day of hundreds of thoughts in my day.
If only !!!!!!!!! How about you ?

How about me, what?
OK Im game !!!

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 10/27/09 01:01 PM

move for someone under certain circumstances? What would those have to be.

And yes, I relocated to my gf's (Angel's) home 7 months ago. The circumstances were simple ... I needed to visit her and her daughter first to test the water; be in love and finally, feel that I couldn't live without being there with her and for her. That day came and I never looked back.

How bout you? What would it take?
Has to be a two way love for me........Although I love a good adventure !!!!:banana:

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:49 PM
Edited by Jimmy59 on Tue 10/27/09 12:51 PM

Thanks! so i don't understand is this basically just like a facebook? i'm so confused!
Go to My Account and in the top right hand corrner of the page you will see Settings this can help you some.
Oh by the way Welcome flowerforyou

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:24 PM

Good luck with that.

How about me, what?
Oh how about you and I having a wonderful day full of smiles and sunshine ???

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:22 PM

psssst

it's web site not sight
I keep forgetting that spell checks spelling and does not do grammer. Dang nab that spell check LOL sad

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:19 PM

Good luck with that.

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:16 PM

Damn I love this poem it looks just like the way I write. Wonderfuly put together from your heart. Makes want to hug and kiss you !!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou :heart: smooched smooched rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :banana: flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

waving
Hi there jimmy well thank you my poetry always comes from my heart & how i'm feeling at the time.well kiss on cheek wont hurt winking biggrin blushing .
A kiss on the cheek is just as good as a kiss on the lips.
You are so welcome Damn its good !!!!!!love love love love

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:01 PM
Damn I love this poem it looks just like the way I write. Wonderfuly put together from your heart. Makes want to hug and kiss you !!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou :heart: smooched smooched rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :banana: flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25