Community > Posts By > SunnyDaisy6

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 02:32 AM
I think if there were no forums this place would be a ghost town as guys seem to be laZy lazy

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 02:31 AM
I think if there were no forums this place would be a ghost town as guys seem to be laZy lazy

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 04:53 PM
Amazon Rainforest
try and talk to the people and stop them burning / destroying it .....

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 05:09 AM
Oh yes has to be a spark there are so many people we can be friends with like the kind grocery man etc the whole point is your heart needs to beat ! When I met my ex I felt an explosion in my hand when he passed me my change and when he was cleaning tables and leaned over I felt tingles all over hot flushed and excited
I married him lol YES I would do it all over again if I felt that for someone
I think if you look at couples photos they look good together chemistry physical attraction is sooooo important. Also things like what's important to you eg similar religion politics whether they like kids are they kind etc But seriously IF there's No spark trust that or you will be in a luke warm relationship or end up as a friendS.

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 01:29 AM
Ruth
Drink lots of water and breath let it go
Get well flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 01:26 AM
I woke up loads to do but very happy flowerforyou

navygirl ....
Don't be depressed you are super cool chick ! When I feel down I think of positive stuff or things that make me laugh or just shout in the air punch it and say * this not gona feel like that
Come on ! flowerforyou flowerforyou is a New Year coming Fresh Start ! New Beginnings ! You are great !

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 01:05 AM
Start with you ...look at your health / eat well exercise buy new clothes paint the house do a hobby you enjoy go to counselling that always helps.
Think of this as a fresh chapter to your life as life is like that .. believe in your self your dreams and goals which shouldn't change ever believe in You and your beauty and love yourself do everything for you to make yourself happy
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 12:54 AM
Hi I laughed when I read your heading
It seems everyone is scattered around the world ....i use this site happy there seems alot of people in places I never heard of lol laugh

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 12:49 AM
LowRange
Your answer I can relate to, I think it's good to care for someone Love goes beyond marriage. I'm proud to have good relationship with my ex but I know if I had a new partner ( someone actually serious who wants to marry) then obviously it would change out of respect. I think Love is fascinating and I am totally grateful to my ex. It's good to be at peace with an ex relationship as your heart can't open for the next relationship.

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 01:25 PM
Hi
I think it means they are not interested in getting to know or don't understand English / how to converse etc lots of things we assume isn't so obvious to some people I guess try to stick to those who are more communicative ; I completely sympathise !

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 09:36 AM
Correction

Logical NOT logically

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 09:34 AM
I just read your profile it's funny how you are seeking " Friendship " yet putting women down ....hmmmm my logically mind indicates that you won't attract many female " friends "
I think any body who abuses another human is the " weaker Vessel " I think people who have been abused may act like " toddlers "
Men friends whose wives have been cheated on have cried and lamented for many years in my experience Does that make them the " weaker vessel " and being Heartbroken would make any body upset cry and feel sad Again are we all " Weak Vessels "
I'm wondering if you have gone through any thing in your life that made you cry as far as I know
Death Old Age and Sickness / accidents will weaken us Do u think you can escape any of this ?
Being like a toddler is probably like being seen as innocent so the lady that was hurt had no right ? it seems in your view to have feelings is somehow a sign of weakness
So that would include people like Ghandi Mandela ....etc ...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 07:15 AM
Viper1J I think you are right , I think too much cyberwar di da chat / texting is odd the whole point is to meet no ? Its called Dating no ? Some people love chatting for ever on websites so refreshing to see someone saying some of my thoughts similar to mine mind you I don't think you should assume you will get " laid " I think that was amusing ! Dating is not casual sex I think some people don't know what the word means .......

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 07:29 AM
Leigh2154
You must write a book flowerforyou
I think all women would benefit thank you flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 06:48 AM
Such an interesting topic ...it comes down to society people thinking that they are old at certain ages I think is the thing these days older woman younger guy ...I wouldn't go out with an old guy lol

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 01:17 AM
Hi
You sound really young so be careful and ask lots of questions. It's good to trust your own instincts and you can tell a genuine person by how they are if they are honest. My advice is don't compromise what you want and if your gut tells you No then listen to that . In life you will get a mixed bag of people all types what suits one person makes someone else uncomfortable so try to chat to those who make you feel comfortable and are not seedy or rude. It's possible to find a partner if you are patient yes but don't put all your dreams on Internet please.
Good luck :smile:

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 01:07 AM
Hi
My advice is be very careful who you date when you have kids and check that they actually like kids at all as there is little point if you want a long term relationship. I wouldn't show them pics early on first date is too soon and maybe try to date more diverse tolerant multi cultural Aware /modern thinking cool type guys. I think is important to ask them questions so you can see their views and attitude. I think there are lots of different types dating websites also and this may help. Good luck hope it helps. :smile:

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 08:25 AM
Jesusprincess
Thank you so much I love flowers ! :heart: flowers so sweet
what's wrong with the little girl ?

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 06:11 AM
Stephen Brown eyes are like chocolates and looking young is great as it means when your 40 you will look 30 that's great DNA !
If you wana feel tall then do yoga stretch and walk straight Shoulders back even if you were 6 foot if you are not confident then ? Confidence is everything so be glad you have beautiful face eyes and Hair gratitude is so important
If I could change anything in the world I would wave a wand and have my family in same area it's been a hard Xmas !

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 05:22 AM
Hi I'm sorry that your relatives are unwell try to remain positive for them and pray whatever your beliefs prayer is very powerful

I'm very grouchy today as I'm feeling unwell and want to drink a whiskey lol so need a hug from my best friend who is far far far far away and my family are far also so feeling grouchy as I missed Xmas was alone
I am grateful for my home as I know lots people were without electricity I will pray after lunch
HUGS to anybody lonely out there !

Previous 1 3 4