Mon 04/14/14 01:18 PM
Absolutely fkd.(tired)asleep

norman42's photo
Wed 12/25/13 11:41 AM
Edited by norman42 on Wed 12/25/13 11:42 AM
Why are people encouraging me to use this whatsapp

norman42's photo
Wed 12/25/13 05:55 AM
I'm getting plenty of views and chat now...thanks folks..but need to sort my profile pics..

norman42's photo
Tue 12/24/13 07:58 AM

thank you for the compliment

I don't think after nearly 35 years doing the time, one suddenly decides getting out is a motive to change,, seems such a motive would have happened much sooner

IM sure there are mixed feelings about him, apartheid was very popular amongst some and just the comfortable status quo for others,

and was part of a group that had used bombs in retaliation,,,,

he represented change that not everyone welcomes,
I'm from N.Ireland. where most political figures are or were involved in some form of terrorism..he was no different..war is war..the main thing is that he made a difference in a positive way.. BTW.yer mans right..you are really pretty..

norman42's photo
Tue 12/24/13 02:36 AM
I feel like going for a drinkdrinker

norman42's photo
Tue 12/24/13 02:31 AM
Thanks folks..

norman42's photo
Tue 12/24/13 01:20 AM
Happy birthday to you ..enjoydrinker

norman42's photo
Tue 12/24/13 12:26 AM
Suggs calls at your front door....laugh

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 03:59 PM

Psychologically, many theories of Lifespan development view it as a series of crises. Most notably, Erik Erikson and Levinson's Ages of Man. For example, a teenager must develop an identity; older people must view their life in terms of integrity or despair, etc. Do a quick web search, see if anything sounds familiar to how you are feeling. Otherwise, get your testosterone levels check.
definitely need the later checked..and with any luck by a nice brunette..thanks folks

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 03:38 PM

That my birthday will be the best!

It's on Christmas eve.
happy birthday

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 03:05 PM

Masturbation is a very serious sin as well. hold that thought.

The Bible says nothing about masturbation.

I agree.

Catholics like to cite the Onan story as the basis for this. I find it to be a real stretch.

I have read Christian authors though who say that while the act of masturbation itself is not a sin, the thoughts that inevitably go along with it are.
well its a sort of thought related action so you've really sinned before ye masturbate so you might as well keep going wouldn't you agree..

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 02:55 PM
Its as well I'm an agnostic or I'd never fkn sleep at nightgrumble

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 01:42 PM
Could it be a result of the life you've led or the life you would liked to have led..? What causes it cause I think I'm having one...enlighten me a bit.some of the seniors maybe?

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 01:16 PM
Happy enough in France for now

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 12:21 PM

If your having regular sex with someone then your in some sort of relationship with them..whether you or they like or will admit it..it takes two very open minds which is rare...

But it's not a committed relationship. Which means either party doesn't owe the other fidelity, which to me, is extremely important. You can say that any interaction you have with another person over a period of time is a form of relationship, and while I admit that is true, if there is no commitment on both parts, I'm not interested.
well put ...

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 11:55 AM
One of the mysteries of the universe

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 11:44 AM

If your having regular sex with someone then your in some sort of relationship with them..whether you or they like or will admit it..it takes two very open minds which is rare...
never mind me..I'm talking a lot of bollox tonight..

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 11:42 AM

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 11:25 AM

A relationship is a friend with benefits is it not?

Friends with benefits is sex. A relationship would be more, right?
I know that is what is meant by a friend with benefits..but a relationship is or should be the same, right..worked for me once

norman42's photo
Mon 12/23/13 11:17 AM
A relationship is a friend with benefits is it not?

Previous 1