Community > Posts By > Reshur

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 05:47 PM

...AWESOME..

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 05:35 PM

As of Dec.1st i have become officially unofficially homeless!
Most of you that have viewed my pictures on here never seen my project i've been working on now for 2 years"Barney" a 1987 School Bus i've converted into a Motorhome. I moved into it permanently in Dec.after liquidating all other property i owned for the last 30+years. I live where i work with no rent or utilities to pay with the Company having 24hrs.security if i'm there. It really works out good for all involved. Rent here runs around $1400.00 with utilities for a 1 bedroom apt. therefore giving myself a raise. My property taxes decreased from $4000.00 yr to $124.00 yr.and i'm in the Country next to a Lake on 86 acres. Yes I can cook,have heat&ac.hot & cold running water,restroom,shower,satellite television ref.freezer, all convinces necessary plus mobility. The way i figure it if i do meet someone "we either kill each other or get along?" Anyhow there you have it "Full Disclosure"like it or not. But the stress has been more easily tolerant for the last 30 days!! And it is Very Comfortable and better built than a normal RV. Any Questions??laugh

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:35 PM
The year has started and so has the minding of the grandkids, no grumble I get a breakfast...gonna be a lovely day

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:34 PM
The year has started and so has the minding of the grandkids, no grumble I get a breakfast...gonna be a lovely day

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:33 PM

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:25 PM
grumble
Im thinking where did these babies in my bed come from and whos cooking breakfast...lol..:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:07 PM
drinks Katey Perry - Roar

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:27 PM
pacificStar i can not find the words to describe how much of a thoughtful, amazing person you are...jst so speechless..

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 07:31 AM
:angel: rofl drinks
Well said, i couldn't of said it any other way...winking :tongue: