Community > Posts By > Freihti

Freihti's photo
Wed 02/19/14 03:17 AM
Uhm metalwing, could you kindly explain to me how you "see" time dilatation in our GPS. Im quite confused. Thank you.

Freihti's photo
Wed 02/12/14 01:59 AM

By starting with ourselves........ then treat others as we would like to be treated...smile2

Freihti's photo
Mon 02/10/14 12:04 AM
Thank you indignus.

Freihti's photo
Sun 02/09/14 03:47 AM
Thank you metalwing, that was very informative :) And also maybe that's why Einstein said that his theory is just a stepping stone, not the end in itself.

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/08/14 01:04 PM

From personal observation and reading:

Many seem to desire or admire adventure, some amount of risk-taking, a measure of self-reliance and disregard for social conditioning --�� while placing greater emphasis on safety and security for themselves. That dichotomy may lead to being attracted to unconventional traits in others (or in fantasy / fiction) as a means of living vicariously.

Another possibility that occurs is that a "good" (conventional) person may think that associating with a "bad boy" could "bring them out of their shell" (or box) to experience life with a more adventuresome spirit.

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/08/14 05:18 AM
I get your point. And also i got the other's point since this thread has been posted days ago (and was duplicated intentionally) mightymoe and vanaheim commented on the subject matter as well and they have good evidences. I will try to analyze the comments you all have made and see what i can form. Thank you for your point-of-view.

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/08/14 04:51 AM
Then what happens when a star dies? Arent blackholes created? Arent blackholes a term given to a certain observation? And arent these observations documented? Would it then be justifiable to say that these observations, which we call blackholes, do not exist?

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/08/14 03:17 AM
You're the man!

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/08/14 03:02 AM

I dont feel like i am worth much because i get let down all the time. Either its employment or being a single guy.. I feel like no matter how nice I am, I get treated unfairly all the time. Sometimes I feel like the world is against me.
you just need to step up. If there is something wrong or something you cant approve of, say it. Say it nicely however. Do not be intimidated. Just because youre a nice guy and you wont retaliate doesnt mean its okay to be stepped upon. Be assertive.

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/08/14 02:56 AM
So how did they locate blackholes if they havent documented any? How do you explain such phenomena as event horizon?

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/08/14 02:31 AM
Edited by Freihti on Sat 02/08/14 02:32 AM
Go miami go go miami go!
Go miami go go miami go!

Go miami go go miami go!
Go miami go go miami go!

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/08/14 02:30 AM

I hope Utah blows Miami out of the water

Die like a dog Miami!
Watch till Utah gets wiped off in the NBA championship. Miami's got the best player. I know they kinda suck on freethrows. Watch them dunk man. Watch'em. Miami heat fever!

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:47 PM
CSI, because the detective work thrills me. And Grey's anatomy, because its funny and informative.

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:42 PM
A walk to remember, Armageddon, Ruby Sparks, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:40 PM
Suzanne by James Patterson

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:39 PM
Hahaha nice one dave !! Sorry beliebers..

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:36 PM
Naruto, Bleach and Gundam

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 04:28 PM
Welcome to mingle

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 01:24 PM
Dear john - taylor swift

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 12:56 PM
When i am a freshman in college i have 2 dormmates who got pregnant. And it came to their mind to abort their babies. Before i knew they were pregnant, i had this strange dream about a boy roughly 2 years old. He hugged me and told me fervently to nor leave him. Then i told him i'll take care of him. It was in a couple of days, i know they're pregnant. I tried to convince them the good things that may come if they keep the baby. And i prayed to God everyday then to spare those lives. God really answers prayers because those babies were 3 years old now. And guess what they were both boys! One of my dormmates even asked me to become the godmother of her son! Since i am still 15 back then it did not materialized, because there's this age requirement. But i would love to if its possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6