Community > Posts By > Freihti

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 12:44 PM

"��Few of us ever live in the present. We are forever anticipating
what is to come or remembering what has gone.
��Today is all we have, tomorrow is a mirage that may
never become reality.��

We do not live in a vacuum. The present is a result of what happened yesterday and tomorrow is predicated on what we do today. By default, we live in the present: remembering the past and anticipating the future does not negate living in the present.

There is an equally trite cliche that says we should live each day as if it is our last. If I did that, I would quit my job, gather my family around me, give all my possessions away, and eat french fries and chocolate cheesecake all day. I would also be crying a lot at the thought of my family being without me.

Of course, after I gave all my money away and quit my job, I wouldn't be able to afford the cheesecake for very long.
...lol...

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 12:40 PM
Edited by Freihti on Fri 02/07/14 12:40 PM

It's not very nice to stay with a woman who is only with you because she's under the impression it was leading to marriage, but you do not want to marry her.

A person has a human right to want to share themselves with few others without marriage being involved. For some it is their religious belief and you hurt them when you steal this decision from them by lying to yourself and them about how serious you were about them in the long term.

This sort of thing can really hurt some people, make them suddenly feel like instead of life being wonderful, some malicious guy corrupted and stole from them, just to gets his rocks off.
you are right van :) .. That's why i agree in the funny quote that says "if somebody will took our wings away, we can still fly.... On a broomstick! That's how flexible we are." see players create a bad woman.

P.S. i dont judge you feller as one. Because i dont know u andur girl's real situation. It was just my opinion.

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 12:07 PM
So by astral travel does it meant you have feel like separating from your body. Because honestly, i have these instances where i felt like im a third person between myself and the environment. Dizzy? No i dont think so.

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:32 AM
I havenf met missy yet i reckon she is a very good person. I hope and praythat you will get through whatever problems you may have. Just remember that you are stronger than you thought you are. And this one is an opportunity to prove your strenght and will make you more stronger than before. :) Godspeed.

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:23 AM
I pray they do get well and i hope that that disease would not infect other innocent people.

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:20 AM
From the core of my heart I hope she recovers fast. :)

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:18 AM
Belated happy birthday :)

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:16 AM
Men's mind are simple, women's mind are complicated.

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:07 AM

Go miami go go miami go!
Go miami go go miami go!

Oh ya! Love the Heat!!smile2
Woooohh! Lol.. #miamiheatfever

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:40 AM
Edited by Freihti on Fri 02/07/14 10:47 AM
And another thing if she's a player you guys know better and get over her. Get angry and move on. Coz anger can make you feel like hell but cant hurt that person. And if youre thinking of revenge, it can do hurt her in the first phase and eventually you in the end.

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:40 AM
Edited by Freihti on Fri 02/07/14 10:42 AM

Freihti's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:39 AM
Ask first yourself what are your plans in life.Figure it out if it can support a family.Ask yourself how did you treat her. Did you took her for granted? We girls like men to be sweet and some of us are suckers for attention (which unconsciously we do and difficult for us to detect). Because we feel that a man truely loves if he care like the way we care (which i just known is very different from what you guys express). And if we don't feel that assurance, we will think you are not serious with us. Either there is something wrong with you or with her. Then ask the girl what's wrong. And even if she says nothing, trust me there is always something. And it can hurt really bad.

Freihti's photo
Mon 02/03/14 01:26 PM

WE TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO TREAT US----SET YOUR STANDARDS HIGH AND ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU ARE THE PRIZE----: PS READ THE BOOK - ACT LIKE A LADY,THINK LIKE A MAN - GOOD LUCK --smile2
a million thumbs up!! :D

Freihti's photo
Mon 02/03/14 01:25 PM

Thanks Shy! That's kind of what I thought. Apparently I'm just attracting the wring types. I'm going for the slow lets be friends route and see where things go and the guys are just awful. Seems no respect for women or themselvesfor that mmatter :/
yeah thats right, some of the guys here befriend you then put statements that will lead you to you know, even though i stated in my profile that im only looking for friendship...

Freihti's photo
Mon 02/03/14 05:40 AM
Edited by Freihti on Mon 02/03/14 05:54 AM

friend me
okay were friends now but i would really appreciate it if you will share your knowledge on your field of study. It quenches my thirst for knowledge :D

Freihti's photo
Mon 02/03/14 05:39 AM

Most of them are probably scams. But also, asian women like Filipinos often sit in cyber cafe's and look at who the people around them are talking with and then contact them, especially if they think your American. Its all about the lifestyle they want to lead and the money they think you have. My father tells me about young asian women trying to manipulate him online constantly, he tells them he's poor and they stop talking with him lol.

i think that's a hasty generalization mr. indignus.. scammers came everywhere

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/01/14 08:34 PM
Edited by Freihti on Sat 02/01/14 08:35 PM

Go miami go go miami go!
Go miami go go miami go!

Silly, Girl. Thunder is better than heat.
:P Go miami go go miami go
Go miami go go miami go!

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/01/14 08:31 PM
As we all know the General Theory of Relativity also talks about blackholes. And by this scientists have interpreted that not one can escape a blackhole's eventhorizon even light. According to an article in scientific american, Stephen Hawkings said that light was needed not to escape a blackhole's eventhorizon because it doesnt even get in there anyway. The light is trapped on the surface or boundary of the event horizon.That, accord. To them creates an illusion of light being sucked in.

If this is so does scientists have a substantial evidence that a matter can be really absorbed by the blackhole? Coz blackholes are invisible and can only be identified by the speed of its surrounding objects. Do they really have an evidence of this or is it yet to be developed?

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/01/14 08:04 PM
The admin hahaa

Freihti's photo
Sat 02/01/14 07:58 PM
Edited by Freihti on Sat 02/01/14 07:58 PM
"Boy you can say anything you wanna
I dont give a shh no one else can have ya
I want you back
I want you back
Want want you want you back!"
Haha