Community > Posts By > tititemi

tititemi's photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:10 PM

Sorry, I tried to excuse myself to the bathroom, but couldn't hold that bomb in.explode

ooooh damn! now i know who's responsible... rofl rofl rofl slaphead slaphead

tititemi's photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:09 PM

hello everyone, I'm Titi blushing waving
hi titi nicr to see you here

hello PHK .... So good to see you too... flowerforyou flowerforyou

tititemi's photo
Wed 03/26/14 01:00 AM

Believes in tit for tat.. happy

seriously??? blushing blushing :smile: :smile: rofl

tititemi's photo
Tue 03/25/14 02:24 AM
I love me my MJ .... Lutter as well and don't you forget Mariah Carey and her whistle registers too... love love

tititemi's photo
Tue 03/25/14 01:35 AM

I thought it was very nice, join in the forums have fun so people get to know you. Welcome it's a great place a lot of fun people

thanks so much pkh blushing blushing blushing ....awwwwww... definitely, I just joined the match making group...

tititemi's photo
Tue 03/25/14 01:29 AM
hello everyone, I'm Titi blushing waving

tititemi's photo
Mon 03/24/14 04:00 AM

I think about my future partner and say "Wherever the h*** you are I hope your using some GD protection." :smile:

hahahahahhaha..... that sure would be an answered prayer someday :smile: :smile: blushing

tititemi's photo
Mon 03/24/14 03:37 AM
Edited by tititemi on Mon 03/24/14 03:39 AM
What is that first thing you do with your partner when you wake up in the morning??

blushing blushing

tititemi's photo
Thu 03/20/14 10:15 PM
do I stand a chance?? blushing blushing

tititemi's photo
Thu 03/20/14 10:11 PM
he looks calm bigsmile bigsmile

tititemi's photo
Thu 03/20/14 02:05 AM

If you'd like a partner that's a little brave and a little less smart, that's a great start. You might be better off finding a guy that is not willing to kill people for fringe benefits. (Ask a soldier if he'd fight in Iraq if he wasn't getting any pay, just food and shelter. You wouldn't find two hundred out of the thousands that would. Any real war, and guys will turn out in droves to fight to protect their home country without pay!) But if you'd like a nice guy that will kill strangers for fringe benefits, .. that's the way to go.
You would have no idea about fighting for any thing.

you just hit me! definitely no idea!!

tititemi's photo
Thu 03/20/14 01:59 AM
Noella101 you are gorgeous 9.5 blushing

tititemi's photo
Thu 03/20/14 01:55 AM

.. that depends are we going on your dime... oh and it might help if I was a girl too.. dang you women get all the luck..lol.. I hope you have a safe trip.. the two of you..

LOL, SO EASY TO SAY:laughing: :laughing:

tititemi's photo
Thu 03/20/14 01:51 AM

Dude, do you really expect women to leave home without their war paint on?

indifferent

Wait. Did I say that out loud?

bigsmile

OBVIOUSLY, YES... we choco girls or should i say black? we need not the slightest make up to make us look like we own a makeup factory...
we are BEAUTIFULLY BLACK AND NATURAL blushing smooched smooched smooched smooched :smile:

tititemi's photo
Wed 03/19/14 02:23 AM
smile2 smile2 smile2 smile2 winking winking

tititemi's photo
Tue 03/18/14 10:52 PM

Um...I see this thread inappropriate unless ur a counselor or minister of sorts.

well if it isn't you've got a choice not to comment.... be blessed :smile:

tititemi's photo
Tue 03/18/14 10:50 PM

I had 'strong urges' to be 'open' sexually, after I learned the truth about how easy the human body is to stimulate sexually

that it was independent of gender or race, just stimulating the right areas the right way

I was on the way to stepping into the 'anything goes that doesnt hurt others' crowd

that 'voice' and my faith were vital in keeping me focused on the bigger picture enough to overcome those urges and not reinforce or make them permanent parts of my identity

God's grace is enough for you msharmony.... keep the faith :smile:

tititemi's photo
Tue 03/18/14 10:42 PM

do you really BELIEVE in Distance and Interracial relationships??? blushing blushing

Distance, Hell No!

Interracial, Very much so! It is my goal to date the rainbow :tongue:

hehehehehhe

tititemi's photo
Tue 03/18/14 12:30 AM

i first saw boobs when i was younger and i like them even more now that i'm older

is that what you're asking?spock

Hehehehe..... so good to know... better stick to liking it...:wink: :wink:
was asking about your age preference in a relationship!happy

oh,well than...the answer would be either

so either of both works for you! great!!!

tititemi's photo
Mon 03/17/14 11:28 PM
would definitely go for one.... my dream!!!