Venice n Bahamas islands

ooooh yeah!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

tititemi's photo
Wed 05/28/14 11:16 PM
The GOODNEWS is that there is no badnews...:banana: :banana:

and yeah, I'M STILL SINGLE.... that's a goodnews too blushing :smile:

tititemi's photo
Wed 05/28/14 11:14 PM
you look great!! I hope you find that one person soon!!!

tititemi's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:30 PM
Ask the person above you a question and they've got no choice than to answer!
lets move it!

tititemi's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:26 PM
i'd stay... she seems pretty and would hold up a good conversation!!:smile: :wink:

tititemi's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:16 PM
i needed to thank God for the gift of life... acted upon my thought... went on my knees and prayed!!

tititemi's photo
Sun 05/11/14 10:02 PM

Watchout for the roos NASCAR they are horny as hell:-)

I know this perfect little hideway.. A small tropical island off the whitsundays .. Blue lagoons.. Magical waterfalls.. Tropical rain forests .. Nothing but nature at its best .. No other people.. can rent the whole island .. Just me and a gorgeous man ..paradise for two

paradise for 2 INDEED!!! :heart: :heart:

tititemi's photo
Wed 05/07/14 10:18 PM
:heart: ME & I :heart:

tititemi's photo
Wed 05/07/14 10:15 PM
Where is your dream Destination?? :smile: blushing
#France (PARIS)

tititemi's photo
Tue 05/06/14 10:53 PM
My unshaken FAITH in God

My eyes, they're pretty tiny without the liner and my lips... quite plump blushing

tititemi's photo
Tue 05/06/14 10:47 PM

.. I do not believe it's a question of skin color.. it is one more of. origin perhaps.. or more to the point. social standing.. please do not get this wrong.. but I am sure you know as well as I do. that a lot of let's say. not so good intended.
. fellow men from your country.. pray. on others.. so it becomes a question of.. painting everyone with the same brush so to speak.
. I am very guilty of this myself. often I receive messages from women. from your part of the world. who seem very nice. but again.. when five previous messages.
. from. people posing. to just want to chat and make friends. turn out to be. scammers shall we say. then it makes it hard. to accept the six message. as legit..
. so to answer your question.. it has nothing to do with color.. more to do with.. the persons intent..ok..:smile: .

PERFECT!!!

tititemi's photo
Fri 04/04/14 11:02 PM
The goodnews is that.... there isn't NO bad news... yipeeeee!!!:banana: rofl rofl :banana: :wink:

tititemi's photo
Fri 04/04/14 10:43 PM

I understand your dating preference, women of African descent are truly beautiful good luck in your search.

I'm flattered... thanks though... you can bet WE ARE!!!smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

tititemi's photo
Fri 04/04/14 10:39 PM

I can't imagine any guy flying all the way across the world just to see me.

That's a sad thought. If we were in love I would swim the sea if I had to. No time or space will keep away a connection of the heart. I believe this to be true

I bet it does work, I'M GOING TO BE A LIVING TESTIMONY HERE.... smooched smooched smooched

tititemi's photo
Fri 04/04/14 10:29 PM
Lets be fair, no harsh words... let's go guys.. :)happy :wink: :wink:

tititemi's photo
Tue 04/01/14 10:29 PM
there isn't a thing bad about it y'all... it's just your preference that differs... :smile: :smile:

tititemi's photo
Tue 04/01/14 10:13 PM
I HATE YOU :tongue:

tititemi's photo
Tue 04/01/14 09:26 PM
Hi there, are there any Germans who are open to dating outside their race?? and who speak English too??

I'm Titi :smile: blushing

tititemi's photo
Tue 04/01/14 09:05 PM
9.5 you are freaking cute with those glasses... blushing flowerforyou

tititemi's photo
Tue 04/01/14 08:59 PM
what does my profile say then?? :wink: :wink: :tongue:

Previous 1 3 4 5