Community > Posts By > Husker5347

Husker5347's photo
Tue 06/24/14 06:06 AM

LOL where we going Don??? whoa

We can't talk about it here, to many would want to spy on us, NO PICTURES.

noway pitchfork blushing drool flowers :thumbsup: waving

Don your too much silly...:laughing: :laughing: drinks

Silly? MUCH worse then that.

JUST PLUMB CRAZY, THAT'S ME.

WATCH.:banana: drool rofl rofl tongue2 :thumbsup:

And that is why we love you!!! :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

Husker5347's photo
Sun 06/22/14 12:42 PM

It's raining here...

I did get my yard mowed and weed eated yesterday... Still have more yard work that needs to be done guess I will have to do it in the evenings when I get home...

Since it is a inside day today.... I cooked breakfast had my coffee then pulled up the carpet & padding in the hallway... Now to get all the tack strips up and the staples or nails in them...whoa

You are working way too hard girl!!!!

Husker5347's photo
Sat 06/21/14 11:01 AM
60 is the new 50. :banana: glasses :banana:

Husker5347's photo
Sat 06/21/14 06:11 AM
Well thank you ms Kristi for all your wonderful postings. Happy Saturday.

Husker5347's photo
Fri 06/20/14 09:43 AM
Where is our "Happy Friday" from Ms. Kristi?????

Husker5347's photo
Fri 06/20/14 09:41 AM

By definition....isn't sex a group of actions that are aimed at bringing your lover to orgasm? I realize that erectile dysfunction is prevalent....but it doesn't make you dead. A man armed with creativity, love and a few good toys can keep his woman quite content.

A majority of women cannot have an orgasm from intercourse alone, no matter how long her partner can maintain his erection or the size of his penis, because she doesn't get sufficient clitoral stimulation from intercourse to trigger the orgasmic response. So the man needs to learn how to give his wife orgasms using his fingers or mouth. I'��m sure he'll be able to make her climax. The wife will be getting sexual satisfaction whenever they make love, at least he won't be leaving her sexually frustrated, which is the most important thing.

Are you a doctor or is all of your information just years of experience??? Just curious. pitchfork what what what

Husker5347's photo
Tue 06/17/14 05:08 AM

Now that's what you call a great Monday!!!!

Husker5347's photo
Sat 06/14/14 10:28 AM
Dog sitting for friends this week. 5 dogs including mine and 1 cat. The bed is full. guess it will have to do. LOL. happy happy happy

Husker5347's photo
Thu 06/12/14 10:57 AM
That is an adorable way to celebrate Thursday! Thanks for embellishing my day!

Husker5347's photo
Wed 06/11/14 10:25 AM

And yet generalizing all women really will solve the issue...

It amazes me how many men send e-mails that just say hi and nothing else yet they expect a response. If you put no effort into something you will get nothing back...

At times just a one liner is better then nothing but yet some are still never satisfied..slaphead

What I REALLY like is when in their profile they say "don't send me a message that just says hi" . . . and then . . . they send you a message that says "hi". frustrated frustrated frustrated pitchfork

Husker5347's photo
Mon 06/09/14 03:23 PM

It was a baseball weekend for me. My Red Raiders are advancing to Omaha for the College World Series!!
Guns Up!

Omaha is a fun place to visit anytime but especially during the CWS. that is where I am from. Good luck to your team.

Husker5347's photo
Thu 06/05/14 05:42 PM

Hot digging dog I just fixed my lawn mower :banana: :banana:

Thought I was going to have to buy a new one and the only thing wrong was the belt came off the pulley for the self propelled. Got it back on and mowed my front yard...drinks

Hummm only beach I got is I lost my reading glasses somewhere and can't find them dollar store here I come tomorrow:laughing: :laughing:

You are the woman!!! You can always do mower repair on the side... :smile:

Husker5347's photo
Thu 06/05/14 09:25 AM

My goodness..!

Is Texas full of beautiful ladies..? happy flowerforyou

As big as the state is, there are bound to be more ladies than other states. Proud to say, I know a few.bigsmile pitchfork drool shocked :thumbsup:

Thank you gentlemen! You are both sweethearts!

HEY, WHO you calling "sweetheart"?

I have worked years to get this reputation! DO NOT go RUINING all my hard work!! ONERY old man & PROUD of it.

grumble noway frustrated slaphead pitchfork

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

I stand corrected! smooched

Husker5347's photo
Thu 06/05/14 07:05 AM

My goodness..!

As big as the state is, there are bound to be more ladies than other states. Proud to say, I know a few.bigsmile pitchfork drool shocked :thumbsup:

Thank you gentlemen! You are both sweethearts!

Husker5347's photo
Thu 06/05/14 07:04 AM

My goodness..!

Thank you JB!

Husker5347's photo
Wed 06/04/14 05:24 PM

AND, we need to keep Kristi "on" the barstool so she doesn't injure herself until the current wounds heal. LOL

tie her to that sucker !!:thumbsup:
[/quote

We caught up on the Memorial Day weekend .... And Kristi is fine. happy happy

Husker5347's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:38 PM
AND, we need to keep Kristi "on" the barstool so she doesn't injure herself until the current wounds heal. LOL

Husker5347's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:31 PM

heywaving

Kristi you and Karen have one for us !!

So how many would that be if we had one for each of you all????? drinker drinker drinker

Husker5347's photo
Wed 06/04/14 06:34 AM

Marrying a younger man increases a woman's mortality rate
Women who are seven to nine years older than their husbands have a 20% higher mortality rate than if they were the same age
The secret to a longer life is to marry someone the same age, at least if you are a woman, researchers say.
The findings, drawn from the medical records of two million Danish couples, suggest that the best a woman can do is marry a man of about the same age.
:banana:

Okay. So which is it? you say women who marry younger live longer. Than you say the "best a woman can do is marry a man of about the same age"??? I say marriage is not necessary at this time in my life but finding a compatible lifelong partner would certainly be a good thing in my life. Only if it were important to my significant other would I remarry.

Husker5347's photo
Mon 06/02/14 11:32 AM

Either I'm forgetting to come back and look for replies, or everyone is peed-off about something and not talking to me anymore..?

:thumbsup: flowerforyou

Good morning. Must be the heat getting to everyone. Lol. flowerforyou