Community > Posts By > Husker5347

Husker5347's photo
Fri 05/30/14 06:23 AM

Seen the pictures they were great your granddaughter is a beautiful young lady....biggrin

Thanks Kristi. I would like to be in that bubble bath right now. But it is Friday. Yay! Love your pics you always post.

Husker5347's photo
Wed 05/28/14 11:28 AM
Welcome Ethel. Enjoy the forums. They can be interesting and you get to know a lot of great people.

Husker5347's photo
Wed 05/28/14 08:10 AM

Hahahaha changes changes no one likes them.... But due to issues they are trying to do some upgrades .....

Mine still looks the same but then I'm on a desktop....

Karen.... we will need to get together soon for a few margaritas & nachos...

Sounds like a plan Kristi. My screen still looks the same. No changes . . . yet.

It was a nice weekend at my granddaughter's graduation. Good food, family and people I hadn't seen in years (including the ex) but it was all good.

Husker5347's photo
Tue 05/27/14 10:02 AM

Looked like a good time. Maybe it would be a place for the group to visit.

Posted some more pics on facebook of all my battle scars man ohh man...What a weekend~~~

Hey. As long as you had fun the scars will heal. We will have to meet so you can tell me all about it.

Husker5347's photo
Thu 05/22/14 01:13 PM

Husker, the new pic is great!
flowerforyou

Known Karen for quite a while, looks have never changed.

One of those wine, cheese & ladies, just IMPROVE with age.

Besides, she is Nebraska born & raised.

Like ME.bigsmile :banana: drool rofl tongue2 waving

Humm but ya notice where she moved too heheheh Texas Gal now.......bigsmile

Thanks so much. Y'all (Texas lingo Don) are just so nice.

Husker5347's photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:33 AM

Sounds like everyone had a great weekend. Mine was nice but mostly quiet. Next weekend I am going to college station for my granddaughters high school graduation. I am making potato salad for the party Sunday and coffee cake for breakfast. Emily is my first grandchild and only granddaughter.

Awww sure you will have a great time nothing like seeing your grand babies grow up...:heart:

I'm looking forward to it. First I have to make potato salad for 50 and also a coffee cake to take. I will have the pleasure (LOL) of seeing my ex husband and his wife for the first time in over 20 years. indifferent indifferent

Lol I see my ex every so often hell he only lives 10 blocks from me .....

But that don't bother me .... his age is starting to show pretty good...bigsmile

Well I think mine has gained about 100 lbs. I didn't recognize him when I saw a picture. No regrets on that one for sure.

Husker5347's photo
Thu 05/22/14 06:36 AM

Sounds like everyone had a great weekend. Mine was nice but mostly quiet. Next weekend I am going to college station for my granddaughters high school graduation. I am making potato salad for the party Sunday and coffee cake for breakfast. Emily is my first grandchild and only granddaughter.

Awww sure you will have a great time nothing like seeing your grand babies grow up...:heart:

I'm looking forward to it. First I have to make potato salad for 50 and also a coffee cake to take. I will have the pleasure (LOL) of seeing my ex husband and his wife for the first time in over 20 years. indifferent indifferent

Husker5347's photo
Thu 05/22/14 06:34 AM
I am always ready for the weekend. Even when I only work 3 days a week. Wishing you all a safe and fun one whatever your plans.

Husker5347's photo
Mon 05/19/14 10:54 AM

I need intimacy, communication, honesty and butterflies in my belly, then sex. It's a shared experience based on attraction initially, but made memorable by establishing a relationship first. And, yes, women over 50 need sex, too.

Exchanged a couple comments with this lady. She seems be intelligent & has a sense of humour. Let's make her welcome folks.

Welcome to the forums pkh. Women of all ages still need sex but agree that there has to be a relationship and trust before the sex. Everyone's needs and wants are different and their own.

Husker5347's photo
Mon 05/19/14 10:49 AM

Husker5347's photo
Fri 05/16/14 10:06 AM
You are a lucky woman Kristi. That will be some good summer fun. Gee glamping and now riding the Guadalupe. You go girl. shades shades shades drinks drinks drinks

Husker5347's photo
Fri 05/16/14 06:19 AM
TGIF! I am ready for the weekend! Looks like the weather is going to be nice. . . warm days, nice mornings/evenings. Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Husker5347's photo
Wed 05/14/14 05:41 AM
Good morning y'all. We got a really nice rain here and now is sunny and beautiful. Life is good. happy happy happy wishing everyone a fabulous day wherever you are.

Husker5347's photo
Tue 05/13/14 06:13 PM
That is way cute Kristi.

Husker5347's photo
Tue 05/13/14 07:04 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN! Wishing you a fabulous day and many more!!
drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana:

Husker5347's photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:44 AM

Sex is very enjoyable with the right person at my age I still want it. But Im not gonna bang the first guy that comes along either.

PD: I so agree with you.

Husker5347's photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:42 AM
Happy Mother's Day to the moms on here. And congrats to joe on his marriage. flowerforyou jflowerforyou flowerforyou

Husker5347's photo
Fri 05/09/14 06:14 AM

Having some nice weather, nxt week sounds like constant 60's.

Things will warm up, EVENTUALLY

Well, I think you had some extreme highs for a couple of days last week. It has been up and down in Texas also. Actually I think it has been a nice spring here.

Husker5347's photo
Thu 05/08/14 03:26 PM

I'd have to ask if older women are even interested in dating at all. I have my search parameters set to 50-65 and get about 240 results. Believe me, I've looked at most of those and except for 3 or 4, most profiles say 'last seen over a month ago'. I often wonder why someone would post a profile, then never come back. On the odd chance that their email alerts are 'on', I've written to more than a dozen (closer to two) with no reply. If someone replied two weeks or more later, I'd be doubtful of their sincerity. Even though it's frustrating, I'm still not interested in dating more than 10 yrs younger - MAX!!

Oh...it just occurred to me...maybe I am a frog! :( Or, I may have some glaring bugaboo on my profile. Opinions and critiques are welcome.

Yes we are interested in dating. And have a lot to offer. My biggest issue is distance. That is really the only real deal breaker for me.

Husker5347's photo
Thu 05/08/14 03:20 PM

Met Karen for a few Margaritas yesterday and nachos.. Had a awesome time we talked, we laughed, ate and drank...drinker

Hope you all have a great day!

Yes and it was great. It was nice to get to know more about you. We won't wait so long next time.