Community > Posts By > mayanocute

mayanocute's photo
Sat 11/05/16 09:46 AM
It's weird to post it here but...

I'm going through a tough decision right now about my life. Because whatever my desicion will be someone will be sad.. Here's the thing, if I choose to leave my father ( which is sick and needed care) he will be sad but he always wanted me to go look for my future. And if I cancelled my engagement with my boyfriend he will be sad for sure. I love my boyfriend but I'm not ready yet to leave my papa.

mayanocute's photo
Thu 07/28/16 04:43 AM

take your time to think. if you're unhappy with the changes, let him know.

Can't tell that I am unhappy.. I am happy with the relationship but feeling a lil bit paranoid with what might happen when the time comes that I will regret everything.

mayanocute's photo
Thu 07/28/16 04:40 AM

Exactly. We only hope cause In these teche and gizmo world trusting is the most difficult thing to give. It takes years to build but seconds to destroy.

If you love the person you should trust him. I am on a LDR. I trust my boyfriend because I love him. Never assume when you haven't seen anything wrong with your own eyes. Just keep on loving, and LDR is hard but exciting :)

mayanocute's photo
Thu 07/28/16 04:33 AM

Having regrets?

Can't tell :/

mayanocute's photo
Thu 07/28/16 04:30 AM

I am now engaged with my boyfriend. He lives in a different country, basically we aren't together right now. I feel lonely and missed my old lifestyle which is a nightlife lover. Now is a different story, I always stay at home and no social life. I do love my boyfriend but I think I'm not yet ready to get married. What should I do?

That's a hard question to ask. Yes it would be "technically" wrong for you to go flirting with another man. But your fiance lives in another country. Not putting doubts into your head about your relationship here, but I don't truly see how it would/will work out. Unless one of you move to the other's country to be with them in person. Not in reference to specifically sex, but relationships are a physical thing, hugs, kisses, tickles, and so forth. Best advice I could possibly give is, follow your heart and if this is what you truly want. If it turns out no it's not what you want, being in a long distance relationship like this engaged or not. I would suggest breaking it with your fiance before pursuing another. Hope you make the right choice that leads to a life time of happiness Mayanocute :)

Its nothing like flirting with other guys. Just trying to find a social life again with my old friends you know. Its like I am completely changed. Maybe I just missed the good old times. Thanks anyway :)

mayanocute's photo
Thu 07/28/16 04:29 AM

Is this an arranged marriage? Have you met the guy?

Its not an arranged marriage. Its like we just decided to get married 7 months ago. And yes we have met twice and travelled together.

mayanocute's photo
Thu 07/28/16 04:28 AM
Edited by mayanocute on Thu 07/28/16 04:31 AM

mayanocute's photo
Thu 07/28/16 04:23 AM
Edited by mayanocute on Thu 07/28/16 04:29 AM

mayanocute's photo
Thu 07/28/16 04:19 AM
In my opinion, young guys are still on a discovery stage where they want to explore new and adventurous things. Unlike older men, they have learned a lot already and done with explorations and also they are grown ups basically.

Still depends on the person though.

mayanocute's photo
Thu 07/28/16 04:10 AM
Edited by mayanocute on Thu 07/28/16 04:11 AM
I am now engaged with my boyfriend. He lives in a different country, basically we aren't together right now. I feel lonely and missed my old lifestyle which is a nightlife lover. Now is a different story, I always stay at home and no social life. I do love my boyfriend but I think I'm not yet ready to get married. What should I do?

mayanocute's photo
Tue 12/16/14 06:18 PM
Its just like we are happy when we're together and both don't want to lose each other. That's why its kinda hard to decide.

mayanocute's photo
Tue 12/16/14 08:08 AM

Question for you: Are you sure you don't want to be committed or did he tell you that you don't want to be committed?

He told me that he dont want to be committed. And also told me that I shouldn't fall for him. Yea I dont want to be committed also but its different with him.

mayanocute's photo
Tue 12/16/14 07:52 AM
I have this friend who is a French guy and I think im going crazy over him. We had sex lot of times and just playing it cool with him. We both don't want to be committed. And I don't wanna lose him. How should I avoid falling for him? :/

mayanocute's photo
Thu 11/20/14 11:32 PM

Currently, I was asked on a date from two different guys. I am single and ready to mingle but I am going crazy bcoz I agreed to the both of them. The one is Saturday night and the other Sunday night. Lol am I doing it wrong???

Alright it's Monday now, what did you decide?

not yet decided lol

mayanocute's photo
Thu 11/20/14 11:27 PM
Not yet decided lol

mayanocute's photo
Thu 11/20/14 11:23 PM
Now I have 4 dates. I think this is wrong but can't reject any of them. Theres nothing serious going on yet. But its really hard to choose one. I am going crazy thinking about them lol but its not that I feel the same for them. Its just I enjoy going out with them. Is it wrong?

mayanocute's photo
Fri 11/07/14 01:35 PM
Lol I feel like I was a cheater. But there is no relationship involved yet. Just feeling a little bad about it haha

mayanocute's photo
Fri 11/07/14 01:20 PM
Currently, I was asked on a date from two different guys. I am single and ready to mingle but I am going crazy bcoz I agreed to the both of them. The one is Saturday night and the other Sunday night. Lol am I doing it wrong???

mayanocute's photo
Thu 05/29/14 12:02 AM
About what? drinks

mayanocute's photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:05 AM
Really? And that's normal? :)

Previous 1