Community > Posts By > alexfon68

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 08:38 AM
Did anyone message her and find out what the results of her experiment was? I think you should, she told me.

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 08:09 AM

Another thread being veered off course. Seems to happen alot.

yes some of us have been on here together for awhile and we occasionally comment to each other. I believe the thread already has an OP so how is it that you have appointed yourself?

Occasionally??? I know you do with your 26,507 posts and I know the posts are not all about interesting topics.

This happens on just about every thread, call me crazy but I think threads should stay on topic. Maybe I am spoiled from reading other forums. There is a thread called meaningless topics or threads, whatever.

You have every right to go off topic if you so desire and i have the right to comment on it. Appoint myself? Others think it too, including one that had been on here for awhile and deactivated their account. I just chose to type it.

By all means, continue with your day to day conversations
with your inner circle and I will speak my mind.

Thank you for not putting a smiley face at the end of your sentence. thank you, also for for replying with two sentences. Most people reply with one sentence or less. Well done.

It's better one sentence that's to the point, than long winded rambles.

On some topics, sure. I am referring to the hijacking of good threads with the same compliments, bantering etcera. There are threads on here that cover that. The coffee house, meaningless threads, the thread making vague comments etcera. Plenty of them.

This is the last time I am bringing this up. Does every thread have to hijacked by people with 20,000 (+) posts? Just bringing it up, it is what it is. People are not going to change, but I am going to give my opinion. hijacking threads are rude and boring.

Ever wonder the reasons people really deactivate their accounts here? Some are obvious and some are becoming obvious.

I am done with my long winded rambling. Thank you for investing your 22,759th post on me.

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 06:40 AM
asleep

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 06:37 AM
Sleet

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 06:34 AM
Edited by alexfon68 on Wed 02/19/14 06:34 AM

Some go for someone half their age or twice their age. I don't, too much of an age gap. Not interested in an old fart nor in a snot-face. laugh
For a relationship I'm willing to go some 7 years either way. Sure you want someone in the same phase of life, which means someone more than 10 yrs younger/older isn't that person. People can argue that all they like, I'm not going to con myself into believing myths.
For a hot date I have a different rule-book.

I am really surprised there are no comments on this reply.

???

Perhaps the answer can be found in the cards?...

"You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, Mingle2!"

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 06:16 AM

Some go for someone half their age or twice their age. I don't, too much of an age gap. Not interested in an old fart nor in a snot-face. laugh
For a relationship I'm willing to go some 7 years either way. Sure you want someone in the same phase of life, which means someone more than 10 yrs younger/older isn't that person. People can argue that all they like, I'm not going to con myself into believing myths.

I am really surprised there are no comments on this reply.

???

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:13 AM

I think it only create nudity and undescency

If only that was true.

If you live in Scotland and are really dirty, PM me.

I don't think this person is from Scotland but I think they should PM you. That person will be educated, that would be my guess.

It's a twenty two year old guy from Nigeria. He would be better off messaging Crystal. She's the English teacher.

Well played, well played LOL

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:07 AM

A friend suggested I join....

for a few reasons.

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:04 AM
One sentence answers with no punctuation

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:02 AM

I think it only create nudity and undescency

If only that was true.

If you live in Scotland and are really dirty, PM me.

I don't think this person is from Scotland but I think they should PM you. That person will be educated, that would be my guess.

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 04:37 AM
Why there is alot of researchers arriving here? Hmmmm.

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 04:32 AM
Edited by alexfon68 on Wed 02/19/14 04:35 AM
To read the brilliant, well thought out one sentence answers mixed in with emoticons. It can be difficult to write two sentences in todays world and it takes so much time to read long drawn out answers to questions. Who has time for that?

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 08:09 PM

How is the rule-book different for a hot date?

Does it involve lapdancing?

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:49 PM

If I were to live with someone it would be in a commitment only.

I wouldn't 'marry' again in the legal government sense

but we would make a commitment and take vows,,,,

We actually agree on something; my Husband and I were never legally married, though we did have a wedding of sorts. We just don't believe that Government has any authority over personal relationships.

+100000000

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:31 PM

Next to the poetry section, this is the best thread on here.

flowers drinker

thank you for creating this

:heart:

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:30 PM
what grumble

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:16 PM
Next to the poetry section, this is the best thread on here.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:14 PM
Romance?
Laughable
fake
teasing
nothing to say
boring
limited
redundant
bad grammar
erotica
descriptive
awesome
heaven
texas
just another night

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:02 PM
I think I have one more in me.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:59 PM

Thanks...

In all honesty...I dig it..every word of it.
Descriptive Erotica.

You are the saving grace of this evening on mingle.

Stay free my friend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12