Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/26/16 05:28 PM
What was fake about it?

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/26/16 05:25 PM
Dubai specifically.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/26/16 05:19 PM
Anyone one here ever vacationed in the Middle East? (Please no silly comments)

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/24/16 02:10 PM
I hope that they don't! I want to see the Warriors get it.

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/23/16 08:03 PM

In your hustles and struggles they would say you don't care or that you're not serious.
And when you decide to please them, they will leave you for a better man tomorrow saying you're not man enough, instead of finding some thing to do you spent all your time on her.
Will a lady still love a man even if he told her he has neither gold nor diamond to offer?

Would you be comfortable with a women who ALREADY has what she needs and don't need you for nothing (literally). She may have more money than you, own her own, etc. Would you be intimidated by her? There are materialistic women who can support their own external needs. Yet they may be viewed as materialistic .

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/17/16 04:31 PM

Reason being of me asking this Question because there are thousands of reasons for using a dating site whether its for dating marriage, sex , friendships. Or just to kill time etc but what is your reason for being here (BE HONEST ) :blush:

I travel and I ONLY want to chat with those ppl in the areas that I will be visiting so I can have a heads up on some of the places to visit that may not be listed on TripAdvisor type of site. But when I post info about those places, I almost always get some silly or sarcastic response...never fails.

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 05/06/16 05:27 PM

Dealt with that for 18 years, got to the breaking point.. Bi Polar affects the ENTIRE family.. not just the person who has it. and it does just seem to get worse.. regardless of the med. cocktail that is consumed each day.

I wish the people who are affected by it the very best... personally, I run from it.

Smart! Me too!

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 05/06/16 05:26 PM
You posed an excellent question! In general when I read forum posts everyone wants to APPEAR "politically correct" (i.e. I never hate anything, I lover everyone, blah, blah, blah). Whatever man! Being truth to yourself is the first step.

If we had our way, we'd never want or desire an imperfection mate. How many ppl will honestly say, "hey I think I am going to find me a @^HG&T disorder today and ask him/her out on a date"? NOBODY!

I like the fact that this gentleman is honest upfront. I would even be bold enough to put it in my profile. Give the other person the option to take that chance or not. Hiding it is deceptive in my opinion. I knew someone with a mental disorder that attempted to hide it.

DIdn't work, dropped that person like a hot potato. Thank God I give relationships of all types a grace period. I ask the right questions, observe behaviors and just wait. When something isn't right, I split.

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 05/06/16 05:06 PM
Is it possible to actually ONLY be interested in chatting and POSSIBLY meeting someone face to face on sites similar to this? Or do most want or expect more?

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 05/06/16 05:01 AM
Trap set=prey caught

Don't you love it when you initiate a plan of action and the level of success surpasses your expectations?

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 11:59 AM
aww, sorry well maybe one day you can meet me at one of my travel destinations and I will show you how its done..pitchfork

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 11:53 AM
Oh no!!!!

But usually that would be the day he will like you the most. When you are NOT all artificial and dolled up.

I almost always find ppl that later tell me that if I was dressed a certain way they would not have talked to me

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 11:41 AM
I have this ear ache. Rather strange. I don't have them issues ever. So I have been dealing with that. Sort of neck ear type of thing. If it does not feel better in the next day or so, it might be an infection brewing in my ear. The last two days of my vacation I got sick with a lil stomach virus.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 11:31 AM
Good afternoon to you mightymoe :)

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 11:07 AM
Yup! love

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 10:58 AM

be kind,
even Aristotle had his blues. laugh

i recalled a situation but that's a long story
a micro-micro version of Trump nomination
'don't you love it when the establishment & media are against you
& the people surge behind you..'

That there my friend is as whole new forum topic...one which I have no desire to indulge in. I've with my own eyes how racist and prejudice some folks can be in the politics forums. SO I will leave that topic alone.

I get your point though.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 10:37 AM
LOL, did they enjoy it?

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 10:36 AM

Def not a loss, I promise you the person will work hard to try me. See when you set a trap for folks, the intention is to catch the prey. Trap set, animal caught.

My Rule of thumb:

To try to always be informed rather than OPINIONATED.

Impressive,
turning a hard joke around to a cheerful trap,
laugh

Anyway, how are you today?

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 10:34 AM

Don't you love it when you have two people being rude about you a different language so they think you don't understand what has been said.
Then you turn around and tell them what you think in the same language.

The looks are priceless

YES BABY GIRL! YES!!!!

Most ppl don't have a clue what my nationality is and I keep them guessing :)...

Good job girlie!

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 10:32 AM
I'm not trying that one! Ha! But yours I did see, so I will try. its worth a shot.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13