Community > Posts By > HunniHubbi

HunniHubbi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:57 PM

I never got 1/2 of my furniture collection (antique fine furniture), Tiff lamps, Wii, DVD's, Spare car keys, Laptop computer, Cell phone, Artwork, Bose theater system, etc.... Barely got my car back. all this with my ex gf. She told me its was a civil issue, I called police, and they said it is a civil issue.......Hmmmmmm.....spoiled it for the next gf.

Ooo sorry to hear about your Ex, sounds like she screwed you big time, sorry to be blunt. I guess you aint lending anything, ever again :S

HunniHubbi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:53 PM
Edited by HunniHubbi on Mon 08/31/09 02:54 PM
Some women want you to come looking for *said item* maybe they have intentions of there own, or maybe they just forgot. Have you asked for the things back, or were you just waiting for them to bring them back when they say they will...

HunniHubbi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:35 PM

youre better off kidnapping her and throwing her in the Hudson river

HaHa :)

HunniHubbi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:31 PM

She cares for you as a friend, but doesn't want to hurt your feelings. People do stupid things like going back to a b@stard bf that has cheated...Sounds like she is a glutton for punishment or afraid she will be aloneohwell

Yep she so is asking for it, but just hope she learns and I really dont want her to get hurt

HunniHubbi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:27 PM

she sounds great! Does she have a sister?????

Her sister probably wouldnt be that into you either

HunniHubbi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:10 PM
Sadly thats true, I'm in the friends zone now. However we did kiss and WE didnt regret it, there's alot of sexual tension going on. I think I'm too nice and prob whine when she talks about him which is a total fail when it comes to romance right

HunniHubbi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:01 PM
Edited by HunniHubbi on Mon 08/31/09 02:02 PM
Hey all

If a girl says she loves someone else thought says she has strong feeling for you, what does she mean ?? and why when she does'nt really want to date me (when she split with the other guy cause he cheated on her the second time ?) Also why has she gone crawling back to him :( ?

HunniHubbi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:33 PM
Edited by HunniHubbi on Mon 08/31/09 01:34 PM

Thanks for the super quick reply, but don't you think it is kinda early to ask her out?

slaphead No wonder guys are so clueless and women have to take over! slaphead :laughing:

Pull up your big boy pants, ask her out, and have a good time. Don't put any pressure on yourself. One date is no big deal. You’re not asking her to book the band and find a church whoa

If you guys like each other then continue to date. Don't analyze the hell out of a simple situation. slaphead

I think you should ask her out already, you dont marry someone for looks, sex, money ect you marry them because they are your bestest friend in the world and would love to be in their company for the rest of your lifes. Also lifes too short to miss, never hesitate, ever. Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.......but all this depends on how you feel about her as you dont say much about how you feel.

HunniHubbi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:17 PM
Edited by HunniHubbi on Mon 08/31/09 01:18 PM
I know, just totally forgot I had a profile on this site, just decided to actually put something useful on it lol ill add more pics as soon as I can find them

HunniHubbi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:09 PM
Edited by HunniHubbi on Mon 08/31/09 01:15 PM
Please rate me :)Just looking for tips on what to put in my profile and what not to put as I'm pretty new to internet dating
Thanks everyone for commenting and dont be shy,I can take criticism :)