Community > Posts By > mommy9

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:24 PM

I have no problem with women who have children. I myself have found that women don't want a man with kids. They want to make a family of there own with a man with no kids. Not have a ready made family already. If you view my profile I say as much. My last girlfriend had 2 kids and I treated them like my own. The problem I guess was me. Plus she said she wasn't ready to be a mother to more then just her own kids.

So in retrospect I think it can be said that men and women who don't have kids don't want a man or woman that does. I am not saying all people are that way but I have seen for myself that it can be that way. Hope this helps.
actually it kinda does because all the guys i have found only want someone without kids and i don't understand because they are fine until i tell them that i have three children

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:20 PM
oh trust me i know that but most men are fine talking until i bring up the fact that u
I have three children....

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:20 PM
Is their any nice single men in Georgia or Alabama who are between 23 and 35????

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:12 PM
What are you talking about no my children aren't a problem......

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:08 PM
Why doesn't any guys want an actual relationship with a woman that has children????? We are no different than any other woman

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:04 PM
It seems like no guys at all want a true relationship with a single mother..... what's wrong with women that have kids? We are no different than other women

2 Next