Community > Posts By > mommy9

mommy9's photo
Wed 03/19/14 03:44 PM

mommy9's photo
Wed 03/19/14 09:14 AM
Why does almost all guys on this site only want sex???? I mean seriously what's so wrong with having a relationship or dating?????

mommy9's photo
Mon 03/17/14 06:55 PM
Welcome i hope you find whatever your looking for and good luck

mommy9's photo
Sat 03/15/14 02:01 PM
Single in Georgia

mommy9's photo
Fri 03/14/14 07:00 PM
And nice sweet down home country boys here????

mommy9's photo
Fri 03/14/14 05:37 PM
Single

mommy9's photo
Tue 03/11/14 08:01 PM
something i have learned with being chunky is that you have to be in love with yourself before you can love someone or vice versa but anyway don't let anyone bring you down if your big or not..... you will find someone who loves you and your curves:smile: :smile: :wink: ::wink:

mommy9's photo
Tue 03/11/14 06:31 PM
??????

mommy9's photo
Tue 03/11/14 05:30 PM

In my experience men don't want to be with women that have children because they don't want to have the responsibility of children ...

huh Have single men actually told you that, or are you just making an assumption?

no i have actually been told that a couple of times.....

mommy9's photo
Tue 03/11/14 05:23 PM

their dad's have nothing to do with them because they are dead beats and didn't even want them but that's beside the point i raise them by myself and yes i an only 22 and i dohave three children

huh Did you say "dads", as in more than one?
well my children do have different dads my oldest two have the same dad and my youngest has a different one my oldest twos dad left when i got pregnant with my daughter... so don't judge me alright.... I'm not a slut like most girls my age

mommy9's photo
Tue 03/11/14 10:31 AM
In my experience men don't want to be with women that have children because they don't want to have the responsibility of children but what they don't understand is that the mother's can take care of their children they just want to find someone who likes them and wants to be with them.... because i am a mother of three and i just want a man that wants to be with me i mean for real...
. And what's up with most men only wanting a friends with benefits type thing? Women want a relationship not just a fling well the mature ones do anyway....js

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 08:01 PM
Yeah you do kinda far lol

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:58 PM
their dad's have nothing to do with them because they are dead beats and didn't even want them but that's beside the point i raise them by myself and yes i an only 22 and i dohave three children

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:52 PM
oh I'm sorry about that

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:46 PM

The question is not apropos as its a life style issue. If a person wants a person with kids its a good match but if they do not its unfair to the adult and really horrible for the innocent children who have no business being exposed to adults who have no long term interest in the single parent. The willingness to date a person with a child or more is complex and requires great thought and effort to do so without harming the children who cannot differentiate one adult parent from a prospective next on e thus its best to keep young children segregated from other adults till a relationship is serious and then can include the introduction of the new person otherwise children are harmed with people coming and going and this causes stress and confusion...

Very good point and so often many miss this point. I believe the children should never meet the person you are dating until both parties know it is MORE than just dating.

If you feel you are wasting time dating someone only to find the children are not something they want, then begin telling them that you have children on the first date. Then you will know from the start what that person is looking for or not looking for.
oh i know that's why i tell them while we are talking before anything gets serious but then it's like once i tell them about my children they just don't talk to me anymore

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:46 PM

The question is not apropos as its a life style issue. If a person wants a person with kids its a good match but if they do not its unfair to the adult and really horrible for the innocent children who have no business being exposed to adults who have no long term interest in the single parent. The willingness to date a person with a child or more is complex and requires great thought and effort to do so without harming the children who cannot differentiate one adult parent from a prospective next on e thus its best to keep young children segregated from other adults till a relationship is serious and then can include the introduction of the new person otherwise children are harmed with people coming and going and this causes stress and confusion...

Very good point and so often many miss this point. I believe the children should never meet the person you are dating until both parties know it is MORE than just dating.

If you feel you are wasting time dating someone only to find the children are not something they want, then begin telling them that you have children on the first date. Then you will know from the start what that person is looking for or not looking for.

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:42 PM
Kattie

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:40 PM
no it's just like every guy that i talk to wants to hang out and get to know each other until i tell them that i have children then they just disappear and i never hear from them again

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:35 PM
are their men near LaGrange Ga?

mommy9's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:30 PM
I also am a single mother of three beautiful children i raise them by myself their dad's have nothing to do with them or anything......i know how you feel about not being able to find a good man who would want to be with someone with children

Previous 1