Sun 08/16/15 05:49 AM

BF :I love you
Me: Show me
BF: want to have sex
Me: NO
BF: Then how you want me to show you
Me: Show me your all credit card bills

Conclusion: Love should be both emotional and realistic

Um...well...cough cough...those are....um....personal...is it hot on here? bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:39 AM
smitten flowers SLAP tears

That didn't go well bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:38 AM
Purify by Placebo

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:33 AM
smokin snapping fingers

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:05 AM
401waving

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:00 AM
I tried in the past to make things clear without specifically stating it. I see now that doesn't really work.

If the other person made comments indicating they want more than friendship, I tried to ignore those comments.

Now, I think that was wrong. It's often hard to read implied intent. So in future I would just be direct...happy to be your friend...can't give more at this point.

If they are OK with that I'm happy to mail and play/tease in the forums until they get bored with me. bigsmile

Because I couldn't figure out what I wanted I already hurt someone on Mingle once and she is one of the best and kindest people I know. I do not want to hurt anyone else.

flowerforyou

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:33 AM
Well, sad because my Volvo Penta diesel motor decided to have problems, so no fishing today. sad

Happy,because my Volvo Penta diesel motor decided to have problems, now I get to tear it apart and fix it...grease and grime....tools....big Tim 'the toolman' Taylor grunt.....bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:24 AM
I personally don't care. For most of my relationships we started out as friends and it just grew into more, I actually haven't dated much.

My favorite high school girlfriend found me after a football match and asked me to a party at her house. I was very flattered, it didn't feel strange at all, we hit off and went out for a long time.

I say do what feels comfortable for you.

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:16 AM
Edited by NorCalSwe on Sun 08/16/15 04:25 AM
slaphead just when I thought I knew all the answers, she changes the questions.

bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:13 AM

"Or are you asking these because they entertain you, you think they're funny, and are therefore using me to entertain you? "

Well, it was meant to be serious but your answers were very funny and I went with it. bigsmile

I am interested in how people get a feel for one another.
ya know I am just playing with ya professor :wink:

I will step back and let this thread go the way ya want it to happy

slaphead frustrated

:smile: flowerforyou

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:08 AM

What's your thoughts on this.
I'm might be an old romantic and like to make the first move but sometimes if a female makes the first move it gives a guy more confidence.

What do you all prefer?

Its best to cop a quick feel. If you get smacked in the face.. well at least you know up front.. if you don't... your going to have a real good night :)

Don't take my word for it, just try it.

There was a guy that tried this on a bus here in Sweden. She filed a complaint and he ended up having to pay her about $2000 and he got jail time.

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:03 AM

NorCalSwe's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:02 AM
Oh no :slaphead

laugh

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/15/15 11:36 PM
Holy wasted morning Batman....it's time for the boatmobile bigsmile

Ah, you thwarted me yesterday Mike the Pike......but today you'll be mine?

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/15/15 11:10 PM
Kn�ckebr�d with cheese

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/15/15 10:57 PM
Edited by NorCalSwe on Sat 08/15/15 11:45 PM
Well, I see mingle like a party where you should go around and do just that, mingle. Now, at a party, there would be all types, people looking to hook up, couples who've separated for the evening to work the room, people who are just there to have a nice evening but not really looking to meet anyone. It is the combination of these people, with their differing view points that make the party interesting. Not only should they be welcome, they should be encouraged.

Now, at this party there would be people who've know each other a long time and probably new people the host invited so they could broaden their social horizon. They should be welcomed, but not be wall flowers, don 't be shy, just go around until they find a conversation that interests them and join in.

Most parties are aimed at a particular age group, and I agree that Mingle seems to keep those approaching or in the middle age bracket. Could be younger people show up to the party, get greeted by a lot of 40-50 somethings, figure this won't be their kind of party and leave.

I also think there are LGBT specific sites and though they are definitely welcome, they may prefer to party elsewhere.

Sorry, that was a bit long winded.

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/15/15 10:32 PM
I'd make a coconut bikini top and a grass skirt, put it on after we'd been there a while. I wouldn't say anything just make sure she saw me when she first got up. Then say ""What? It's all the rage in New York. Package just arrived this morn'in, sorry t'weren't noth'in for you darl'in."

Do enough stuff like that so she forgets she's stuck on a desert island for a moment, and do your part to keep her alive, she's probably gonna fall in love with you eventually.

If that don't work...find a cave....find a club.....let romance ensue. bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/15/15 10:17 PM
Edited by NorCalSwe on Sat 08/15/15 10:18 PM
That is a lovely story, thanks for posting it. You can argue about his movtives, but whatever they were, it was a wonderful thing to do. Fantastic parents as well, doing whatever it takes for their child.

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/15/15 10:12 PM
Coffee......need coffee

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next