Community > Posts By > brandon80501

brandon80501's photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:57 PM
almost every thing i do is a solo thing kinda like skydiving and piloting and world travling on occasion, and my fav 4x4, so were or what can i do to meet someone my age, because these are just things you do alone or with a close friend.

brandon80501's photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:42 PM
just leave her after my ex cheated on me i forgave her and stayed, then a month later i found out she had been doing it again so i left for good alot less stress now

brandon80501's photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:23 PM
im a guy that has a hard time making friends, never really got the chance too because i lived in the middle of no where, so people my age really were not around. i am very down to earth everyone who knows me has told me that seem more mature than my age (18) and i would agree, butsee my problem is that i do not really know where to start to look for a girl that is like me, and is wanting a long term relationship. and about a year ago i broke up with my ex because i found out she had been cheating on me after i finished high school, so now its like i have a fear of being cheated on again, well i should shut up now so i hope some one has some advice for me that will be helpful thanks