Community > Posts By > SGuard1

SGuard1's photo
Thu 03/27/14 04:39 AM
well lets be frank, looks like people will keep denying the truth, for if they crucified him who came to save the whole earth, who are we that they should hear it again ...

SGuard1's photo
Thu 03/27/14 04:33 AM
Very interesting discussion. got me into thinking about the times we are in :)

As for the question of what the wine and oil represent in the third seal, i have a believe that the wine represents the gospel message and the oil represents the anointing.

I believe the tribulation is a way of God showing mankind his judgement after putting up with our ignorance and sinful nature, i believe in its happening, many people on earth might realize that truly there is God and the bible is true, as though a father is chastening his child into correction.

But i think the lesson also affects the heavenly and the beings in the underworld since the command of the first four seals being broken comes from Jesus himself

As you pointed out that the 3rd seal is connected to the beast system, i believe its true for they own most of the world(earthly)
already

what i ponder most is that if we look closely at the state of earth, arent the first 4 seal broken already or active in a sense ?

SGuard1's photo
Wed 03/26/14 09:23 AM
Thanks for the photo Moe but it looks like NASA fooled us again with an edited version ... :(

SGuard1's photo
Wed 03/26/14 01:55 AM

There is a show on the History Channel (I think) called Ancient Aliens. It covers all this stuff well and in great detail.

One of my favorite shows Joe! bigsmile

I have it on automatic record. I thought the one about the ruins in South America were really interesting.

puma punku... i want to go see this site someday

Puma Punku would be worth a trip :) perhaps whole South America

SGuard1's photo
Wed 03/26/14 01:49 AM
Great Thread Guys

Fighting the beast system wont be as easy, its deceptions are well calculated, i believe the final steps are being put in Place, remember from Daniel and Revelation, there has to be 10 kings controlling the whole world, we are heading there.

Our strength lies only in prayer to Jesus Christ,remember the beast who looks like a lamb (might appear honest and true, perhaps many people will support this "person") and he will bring in the mark and since many people will already believe in him, it will be easier for people to take it, remember he won't force it on anyone but rather make people view the mark as "acceptable"

am not very indepth with when the tribulation begins but i believe the first four seals and its horsemen are on earth.

Revelation 13.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

SGuard1's photo
Wed 03/26/14 01:05 AM
Edited by SGuard1 on Wed 03/26/14 01:08 AM
First before you turn your back and incline to islam you need to know the TRUTH.

Islamist do not worship the True Creator Jesus Christ, and they dont regard him as the only begotten son of God.

Islamist (most of them dont even know) worship Lucifer, sorry but its true!

Islamist stole from the bible and took advise from familiar spirits (Mohammed and "angel Gabriel") that wasnt the real Angel Gabriel making mohammed to write the Quran. That was a false, lying, evil spirit which now unknowingly millions of people follow.

The black cube in Mecca says it all, they give respect by walking round their "star god"

Islamists are star worshippers... look at their flags n symbols.

My advise, pray to Jesus Christ your creator, am sure he will answer you.

Islam has is lie close to Mormonism, for theysay and believe that they got "devine" guidance. Mohammed is a repeat of Joseph Smith story, more lies more lies.

One earth. One truth guys. :)

SGuard1's photo
Wed 03/26/14 12:40 AM
Edited by SGuard1 on Wed 03/26/14 12:42 AM
First, the bible requires wisdom and understanding that only comes through the holy spirit and Jesus Christ, this isnt just another "fictional novel" but rather historical facts!

To those who say there is "BS" in the bible need to rethink their thinking ... am not here to cause division but rather people need to know that Before even Noah, Jesus Christ was and he is the one who gave him instructions on how to prepare for the flood because the earth corrupt, look at the world today and tell me thats not where mankind is heading too ? back to corruption,
So

So for those who think the bible isnt right and true, they need to pray and humble themselves for wisdom comes only in knowing your creator

SGuard1's photo
Tue 03/25/14 10:23 AM
Edited by SGuard1 on Tue 03/25/14 10:22 AM
Interesting talk guys :)

I do believe in ancient space travel, there has also been bases, sculptures and crystal palaces found around our solar system,

I believe the bible records such history in Obadiah chapter 1 when it talks of men building homes among the "stars"

Let us know what you guys think.

SGuard1's photo
Tue 03/25/14 09:51 AM
The reason am pointing the shadow beings to a spiritual origin is because they at times survive on the different energies that human beings emit, they are as much the same beings that can possess humans demonicaly, thus spiritual forces can be battle by devine truth through knowing the power in our Creator, exocisms also wrestles such powers...

Are they intelligent beings ? I believe so ...

SGuard1's photo
Tue 03/25/14 09:43 AM

I read there was 20+ passengers on board working for a military group developing military grade cloaking devices. Could it be feasible that the said plane is cloaked? That would explain why the planes blackbox GPS is no longer discoverable, bare in mind blackbox's are completely impenetrable, capable of withstanding huge impacts. ??? Makes you wonder

Thats could be a possibility because the technology is in their hands, but why so long, is it for a political threat ? No demands have been made by anyone... or have the masterminds done what they wanted with it already, if they just needed a plane they could take any, but why the passengers too... enslavement ? Blood ritual? A bit hard to point end result, just hoping that whereever they are, they are okay ..

SGuard1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 03:47 PM
Very well said and true to the point :)

God bless you for you spoken the truth.

SGuard1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 10:35 AM
Who inspiried the great men who were there to write... isnt it the Holy Spirit ? That is of God.

The bible is a historical book and a book that tells the future, everyone including the angels have a choice to follow Jesus Christ or their own understanding.

The bible also discourages debates on spiritual issues because its up to all of us to come clean (repentance, wisdom and understanding) and turn our hearts to God the father and his word (Jesus Christ)

And no matter how much people want to say the bible has been edited and all those things... i only can say this, the more you try to disapprove the bible its core message still remain ... Jesus Christ is the way, truth and life... :)

SGuard1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 10:16 AM
Truth is evident in creation and in you as a creation through Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the King of Kings, that meaning he has rulership in all political and spiritual worlds... but how many of our leaders now or even back then would want to accept that ? Look at our world today doesnt it feel as though we are living in days of the law ? Yet we should have adapted, mercy and forgiveness since 2000yrs ago...

I must agree interesting thread :)

SGuard1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 10:04 AM
Great post brother, truly God's work is the best and the greatest...but in todays world there are false teachers everywhere... but i do believe if God has called us to minister nothing can stop his plan but concerning being baptized how do we know who is true in baptizing others and who is pretending to be true

SGuard1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 09:20 AM
If this isnt about people understanding the realms around them, Who else would defeat such evil. If not jesus Christ ?

SGuard1's photo
Sun 03/23/14 04:06 AM
@Msharmony.

I believe so too, home examples starting with family builds better understanding of what love entails, through the tough times and the good times, if you happen to look at your parents or grandparents and hopefully they are still strong together its possible to know the kind of person you want.

Thats why today they is an attack on the family especially in discipline and morality

SGuard1's photo
Sat 03/22/14 11:17 AM
Edited by SGuard1 on Sat 03/22/14 11:26 AM
I would say it depends on the person... some love the "party life", some wanna take things to a mature level... i believe we all need to be apreciated than used like animals... as far as i see this is a human being forum yes ?

SGuard1's photo
Sat 03/22/14 08:44 AM
I Agree

SGuard1's photo
Sat 03/22/14 08:36 AM
In my view, the true understanding of being in love or being with your soulmate has been clouded darkly, by tv and movies and peer pressure, people seem to have cold hearts, fleshly desires more than what is needed to build a relationship, but i believe there are still concious people out there looking and wanting to find true love... there is always hope :)

SGuard1's photo
Fri 03/21/14 03:19 AM
hello everyone,

I believe shadow beings are connected to the fallen angels, demons and other spiritual entities that we may not be familiar with... these beings go back to the creation of the earth, best advice I can give is to read the bible and believe in Jesus Christ. because he gives defence against such powers

Previous 1