Sat 04/05/14 06:31 PM
Edited by goxy63 on Sat 04/05/14 06:31 PM
sounds heavy

NOW thinking of some spring rolls dipped in mix of rice vinegar and soy sauce

shades

goxy63's photo
Fri 03/28/14 01:05 PM
Not here for this but just noticed and would like a write short comment:

USA government did to my country even worse thing, they cut out Kosovo from Serbia with bombs while supporing separatist in my country. They did worse than Russians are doing now and there was not even one USA citizen living there.
So when Russians are doing same thing this is a problem for USA or many western countries....wondering why when Russia in this case have full right to do so.
And that Russians will attack Ukraine that is just propaganda, those are same people who believe in same things.... bad economy take its part some fools there in Ukraine believe they will be in EU one day...just a carrot for a donkeys there if you ask me
EU does not have future that is a fact

What would USA do if in (example) Canada someone do something similar to US citizens?

They will just rush in with army, omg look what they just do since Vietnam, its just going around like some world policeman and bashing people around

No wonder people all over the world started to hate Americans

Personaly I dont hate them, I just cant believe that some serious country as US is so short minded and careless in so serious things while distroying future of many young people all over the world...not to mention their lives

And simple americans just dont care about this untill some morons take bombs and throw them in US or elsewhere

Think about it

ps
well not so short comment now

lol

goxy63's photo
Fri 03/28/14 12:47 PM
Edited by goxy63 on Fri 03/28/14 12:50 PM
@pkh
In a profile in settings try to choose for your country "Serbia" its not possible, its not there... as far as I notice its not just my country there is many more not listed

What I did was that I placed in "city" field my country

This should not be a problem to set up (I guess)
This would be proper list
http://www.un.org/en/members/

@TxsGal3333
Why not, this is basic thing for any forum or site... why should I choose closest one....if you are from USA would you choose Cuba ?

Thank you

goxy63's photo
Fri 03/28/14 04:13 AM
In settings my country is not listed

Its Serbia, and its not new country, existing as a state or principality since medieval ages...

Thank you