Community > Posts By > truthreigns

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 01:28 PM
does anybody smell the fart....lol lol lol

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 12:43 PM
smoking is ok because...i like smoking
smoking is ok because...my (loved ones names here smokes)
its a hard habit to kick
if i do it, its christian
1st corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Jesus did not create us so that he could watch us do our best chimney and car exhaust impersonations!

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 11:51 AM
1st john 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 11:46 AM
1st corinthians 6:18 but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 11:34 AM
remain a virgin until you find a wife, it will help you appreciate more of what ahe has to offer as a woman and i can explain it but even if she is not a virgin she will find some sort of comfort in you being a virgin and it will create a stronger bond because she knows that she is your 1st and she will hopefully strive to be your last... i wih i was a virgin!

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 11:20 AM
im single because the majority of women entertain themselves with music and tv programming(how does your tv program you to think) that is anti family and the government tells women that if the anti family programming does not work then come to us we will make that man regret the day he was born....all while the maginas are cheerleading for her and hope she will scratch behind his ears when he wags his tail

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 11:15 AM

i have been looking around the forums. my ? is do people joke around and say silly things as a way to hide how they really think or feel?because if you get really deep and express yourself in todays society, you come under attack.so tell a joke, be arrogant, proud and say nothing that is truly important or shows any concern or you will come under attack!....
...F..them. if they can't take a joke..
humor is a form .
.of expression...
. it is not a shield... any more than being argumentative.
are genuine,.. are analytical..as the op.. there is being clever,
then there is being clever.....:banana: :banana: frustrated

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: right on!!!!!!

people that get on the internet portraying the i dont give a ______ attitude are the most miserable people on the planet! trust me and the ones that talk mean and tough if you met them in the real world they would lick the dirt off your shoe for you, then run and get back online to play the virtual gangster LOL

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 10:35 AM
when your profile start out with my name is ___?___ and im from usa, that lets me know you are a foreigner! nobody is going to marry you ladies once they find out where you from, and dont you know how bad the economy is right now in the usa, lol, you might be better off where you are at

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 10:22 AM
i thought i had heard it all when the black man said the white man was the devil and that blacks would not fall into condemnation because of this

and now all of this blacks are hebrew israelites garbage, newsflash i dont care if it turns out to be true in the end that blacks are hebrew israelites, God has salvation for both jew and gentile and that salvation is based on getting out of sin and being born of the Lord's Spirit!

so guess what black man, you can sin all you like and think you are saved because of your ethnicity or because the white man is the devil, wrong! get out of your sin! repent!

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 09:04 AM

well, women ARE different from men

I dont know how people translate that into 'better or worse than' men

just , obviously, different,,,,

also, men are more stigmatized for being physically hurt by a woman so there is probably MUCH less arrrests of women when they hit or even push men, whereas a man doing that to a woman is pretty speedily demonized

and men are less likely to be awarded custody, however, I dont know how much of that may be due to them being less likely to ask for it,, its hard to be out working AND home taking care of a child,, i imagine men opt for the former (especially if they must continue paying the wife and child, or a caretaker)

and those that get custody are also much less likely to get support

on the flip

women are much more likely to be stigmatized for walking away from a responsibility to a child than a man is,,,and much more likely to be stigmatized for having sexual experience outside of commitment

, we could list a whole thread of gender double standards, and roles

and some that make some sense because of the ways that men and women are physically DIFFERENT, ,,,,imho

thank you, the statements you brought forth were very truthful

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 05:42 AM
its a term that mingle2 admin decided on so fat people would not feel so bad about themselves

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 05:39 AM
sorry there is not a land mass you can land on and anyone could truly put any measure of assurance into your marriage lasting

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 05:19 AM

Hey everyone,
It occurred to me that we all talk a good one and offer advice on how to meet people and talk to people (the blind leading the blind?),
but what would you really do if someone came up to you and tried to start a conversation? Would you shrug them off and go about your business? Talk and get to know them? Try to be polite and invent an excuse to leave?

it depends on if im busy at that paticular time, if you are speaking of contact with the opposite sex that might lead to courtship or marriage and i think you are, it depends also if i am interested in that woman and it is easier to show interest to a woman online because i know nothing about her because in real life for me, when im approached by the girl who is known for her "getting around" i have shrugged quite a few of them off!

truthreigns's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:38 AM

Are there still men who knows how to respect their lady? Some men can be abusive and arrogant. Why? This is because they never wanted to get serious but only play around. Men must learn how to respect their woman.

i really cant believe the sugar coated responses men are saying here: so as a man not fearful of female rejection

i believe that a woman deserves respect based on how she portrays herself in society, her actions and words should speak for her in regards of respect, not oh i have a vag_ _a, you must respect me no matter what i do or say!

when a woman says men are not ready to commit, i would like to meet the guys that she has encountered that dont want to commit, these men usually have some distinguishing character traits
1.he is always at a club..2.he is always drunk or high..he is known around his community for changing women like he changes socks..he comes over to see women only for sex.....when you meet a guy with thes character traits please stop complaining he does not want to settle down

i have never heard a man complain that a stripper or the girl that is known around town for having sex with any guy who ask does not want to have a family

here is a crazy idea for women seek out men that are marrage minded and stop rejecting them, when i was is my crazy days i rarely heard a woman get all uptight when i propositoned women for sex, but now that im a new man and i proposition women for marriage all i hear is wait a minute, you dont know me like that, marriage takes time

look at some of the things women post in these forums in regards to sex and other mature matters, if you showed those things to a potential life partner or her children once they reach an age of maturity, they would be shocked to see their mother are the woman he has chosen to be his wife presenting herself before the world in such a classless manner

please dont anyone use the not 100% of women line, you may as well tell me not 100% of kids drop out of high school, yes i know but it still is a problem

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:07 PM
are you implying that women dont have the same amount of protection from being assaulted as men, i dont see any males being protected by a government security force when they are in the streets

both men and women have the ability to flee their assaulter, i have never heard of a woman calling the police in fear of being assaulted and the cops told her, sorry mam we dont do anything to protect women against assault

men and women do have equal rights for self defense, i have never heard of a case where a woman was in danger of death and or bodily harm and after successfully defending herself against her attacker, she was thrown in jail because she defended herslf

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 06:39 PM
have you ever heard a woman complain about inequality in the amount of women awarded custody of children versus men and or complain that this is causing a lack of women paying child support?

have you ever heard a woman complain that she gets the same amount of pay as a man on a job and she is offended that she cant do the same heavy lifting he does

has a woman ever said if i get in a mans face, threaten him and or stirke him, i demand equal treatment and i want to be punch with the same amount of force that a man hits another man with

have you ever heard women complain that they ars sick of men paying the majority of the time they go out on a date, and women now want to make sure they spend the same amount as the man they are dating, i.e. if he spends $50 next time she wants to spend $50

have you ever heard of a woman saying im sick of hearing about men paying most if not all the expenses for a wedding ceremony

on the flip side: have you ever heard a man say, im tired of not being treated equally, i took my pregnant wife to the hospital as she started going into labor and the hospital staff did not treat me equally, the hospital staff could have rushed me off frantically on a cart as well!rofl

i may never get a nudge or a reply from a female on this site again!

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 05:13 PM

are there any tv shows that have a normal family that deals with everyday problems on tv today? examples: the cosby show ir the brady bunch.....youngsters look it up

is there any music in popular culture that does not promote promiscuous sex like rihanna, beyonce, shakira, miley cyrus, kesha, jay z, lil wayne

do you think with americas(world wide also) consumption of anti-family values entertainment, that it has anything to do with the decline of marriage and the sky rocketing of divorce

You sound like my Dad

listen to your father!

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 05:01 PM

Happened many times after heavy partying.

Wake up, look over and ask," Who the hell are you and were are my clothes?"

men out there, do not take this for a joke, drunk girl says yes to fornication, the next morning you come up on rape charges!

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 04:04 PM
what is a real man?

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 02:56 PM

why would a decent looking woman need to get on the internet and say to the world, i will have sex with you just message me, the average woman can get as much sex as she likes, what is the reason with a woman being able to find sex around every corner, why does she need to proposition the world for sex?

Why do you ask so many Whys?
Now why is that?bigsmile

im sorry let me conversate on a level i think you can relate! "PULL MY FINGER!"....LOL, is that better for you? LOL

Previous 1