Community > Posts By > truthreigns

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 02:48 PM
why would a decent looking woman need to get on the internet and say to the world, i will have sex with you just message me, the average woman can get as much sex as she likes, what is the reason with a woman being able to find sex around every corner, why does she need to proposition the world for sex?

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 02:30 PM
are there any tv shows that have a normal family that deals with everyday problems on tv today? examples: the cosby show ir the brady bunch.....youngsters look it up

is there any music in popular culture that does not promote promiscuous sex like rihanna, beyonce, shakira, miley cyrus, kesha, jay z, lil wayne

do you think with americas(world wide also) consumption of anti-family values entertainment, that it has anything to do with the decline of marriage and the sky rocketing of divorce

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 01:46 PM
not that joking ruins my day, im just saying that with the condition of the world in which we live, its easy to say why things will only get worse, everyone conversation is mostly blah blah blah!

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 11:08 AM
i have been looking around the forums. my ? is do people joke around and say silly things as a way to hide how they really think or feel?because if you get really deep and express yourself in todays society, you come under attack.so tell a joke, be arrogant, proud and say nothing that is truly important or shows any concern or you will come under attack!

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 10:59 AM

probably cuz I won;t "go along" or "give in" just to keep the peace. I stick to my guns when I think something is a bad idea or not in my best interests......I won;t allow them to "convince me" ....a lot of men can;t handle that (it drove my ex nuts)

I really do not argue, but also seldom give in. I will not tolerate being told what to do, nor do I allow anyone to "schedule" my free time for me....I am so independent that I cringe at the thought of having to justify to anyone where I am going tomorrow morning, or any morning for that matter. I'm hopeless I guess :)

me good lover - lousy wife...lol

I can understand your point. Men often can't handle a strong, independent woman. Difficult to find a man who doesn't feel threatened by your independence and strength and who can let you shine, treasure your joie de vivre etc. I got the same problem.
However, I don't think putting your foot down (I don't argue, I won't give in, I will not tolerate) is the way to go about it. You got to try to keep an open mind, not close the door in someone's face straight away. It's about communication. And if the other one doesn't understand or wants a partner that submits to his every whim, he's simply not the mature man you need.
Don't know whether you just go some bad experiences or if it's a culture thing where you live. (In some countries or areas it's still considered normal that a woman kind of submits.)

As for my own reasons for being single:
I am also looking for this so called mature man who will let me be me, doesn't feel threatened by a strong woman by his side (as in equals, next to each other). I'm not in a hurry to find this great match: I'm happy on my own, enjoying life. So I don't need a man to be happy again, as I'm already happy. (A statement ppl often make --> "I'm looking for a partner, cos I wanna feel happy again!" To me this means you're by no means ready for a partner at all!)
So I'm looking for the icing on the cake, and yes, I'm picky shades

truthreigns's photo
Sat 07/12/14 12:42 AM
you were not kidding!

truthreigns's photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:24 AM
i from the U.S., its the state that sits on top of florida! SMH

truthreigns's photo
Thu 07/10/14 09:29 PM
yeah i will send you some money but 1st inbox me all of your bank information so i can wire it to you

truthreigns's photo
Thu 07/10/14 09:25 PM
1st you have to pretend a woman knows what she wants

only at the most primal, animalistic pleasure centered realm does a woman know what she wants(sex is where the knowing what she wants comes to a complete stop)

a small few of the women that post the "IM NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL, STAY AWAY"...THEse girls are trying to draw that attention from perverts, im sure the vast majority eventually give in to a perv at some point as there is, im sure no shortage of them

women have the ability to control their destiny and no matter what their situation, most, not all are there because they choose to be, if she is single, she wants to be single,just think when you look at some of these womens pics they are beautiful and they live in some of the nations largest cities, for instance take l.a. california, she cant find a man there or if you connect her with the world wide web

closing, when a woman says what she does not want, even waht she doesnt want comes from the fact that she has had so much of shes tired, meaning she has played naked twister on skype with so many pervs she is tired

truthreigns's photo
Thu 07/10/14 06:23 PM
it is so annoying to see these women post pics and claim to be from america and can barely speak english, do they think that once you talk with them, that you are going to fall in love over the internet and get her an american passport! and then when you tell them that you know they arent american they get all angry, another sign i have seen is when she starts giving you her email address really quick, there is a certain way an american woman carries herself, so i can spot a phony from the 1st message...sorry just wanted this out there!

truthreigns's photo
Mon 06/30/14 06:13 PM
how do you remove the mingle2 logo off of your photos

2 Next