Community > Posts By > missionary57

missionary57's photo
Sat 10/10/15 04:22 PM
Edited by missionary57 on Sat 10/10/15 05:00 PM

The way I read it is, there are two separate beings. The spirit they are made of is some kind of energy. This spirit can divide, and it can flow back and forth like water.

Where did you read that? Not in the Bible. I really don't get into arguments about the Bible - because it tells me not to do so.

However, consider: who is God referring to when He said: Let US make man in OUR own image - in Genesis?

I believe that Jesus is God.

Col. 1: 12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 AND HE IS THE HEAD OF THE BODY THE CHURCH ( still describing God but we know that Jesus is the head of the body): who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence (only God has preeminence, means that He existed before time).

Also read Hebrews 1:8-10

The Holy Spirit

Read John 14:16; 14:26; 15:26 These all talk about the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is in us:

John 7:39 But this spake he of the SPIRIT, which they that believe on him should receive: for the HOLY GHOST was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the HOLY GHOST, and began to speak with other tongues, as the SPIRIT gave them utterance.

God tells us to study the Word to show ourselves approved. So I study the Word for myself.

It also says if we are to get anything, get understanding.

That's all I have to say. Blessings :))

missionary57's photo
Sat 10/10/15 04:11 PM
:angel: Great answer!.

We cannot look at the person's physical problem alone because this is also a spiritual problem.

Time to tell the devil to back off!!

She should not do it alone either. It's ok to ask for help. Get a pray team together and begin to intercede for his freedom.

missionary57's photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:53 AM
Amen! Well said.

God is the only absolute, He doesn't need anyone.

The creator of all things; The sustainer of all things.

Incomparable!

He is also the three in one God - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Religion is bondage: Don't eat this, don't wear that.....

missionary57's photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:43 AM
I don't believe distance should be a problem. Although it must be temporary and both would have to agree. I have seen success stories where the persons were 8000 miles apart. Let God do the joining and distance will not be a problem :)

missionary57's photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:35 AM
Fear in the Word does not only mean to be terrified, but it means, reverencing, honouring and respecting God(His Word), His commandments, precepts and living a life accordingly.

Respecting who He is, an almighty, perfect, holy, just and righteous creator. It means you are living a godly and holy life.

The words 'God-fearing' are not to be used lightly but they are nowadays.

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom: Prov. 1:7; 9:10 Psalm 111:10

missionary57's photo
Sat 04/05/14 07:54 AM
Edited by missionary57 on Sat 04/05/14 07:55 AM
Genuine God-fearing lady would love to chat with Christian guys 57-65. Are there any on this site? :smile: God is colour blind.