Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 11/08/11 03:40 PM
I am evil and have been called loud and a freak of nature which I assume translates into unnatural. My apologies for annoying you.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 10/30/11 12:17 PM
Wow. It's a toss up between Carmello and Heath Bars. Damn, now I want one.:tongue:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 10/16/11 12:32 PM
A Keurig coffee maker:) And I've been a very good girl this year.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 10/16/11 12:30 PM
I want it all. A man who is honest, faithful, makes me laugh, thinks I'm sexy as hell in sweats and has no problem telling me when I'm being an *** but kissing me after he says it. A man who loves my strength but loves me even more when I'm weak and crawls into his lap to cry while he holds me.

I know, I know, rub a lamp.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 10/15/11 12:33 PM
Ok, so I just made Jello dirt cups and my garage is cleaned out. I am more content then yesterday. But this thread did get me thinking. I am volunteering next weekend at the YMCA and will take extra care to notice the beauty around me. Thank you all.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 04:34 PM

SOMETIMES IT TAKES BALLS TO BE A WOMAN

Elizabeth Cook

Me too and I loved it.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 04:31 PM
I really love the honesty of all your different perspectives.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 04:13 PM

I'm more content than not with most aspects of my life.
Wishing I had my Antonio Banderas type lover
and was retired though. winking

Would it make you feel better to know I wish I was you?:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 04:07 PM

I find myself quite content. From volunteering my services to youth and poverty in my community I find my efforts are appreciated. My key here is, the more involved and the more people I positively affect reaps greater rewards than staying in and working for oneself....

That is wonderful and a great example for this discussion.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 03:48 PM

I'm very content with who I am.

Where I am is another story.

I really thought I would be king of the world by now.

How disappointing for you Mo. There is always tomorrow to rule the world. I'd make you a sandwich for the trip.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 03:43 PM

Yeah, 'cause I can speak a bit of Spanish.......

Hi Chrissywaving

Arrrrrrgh! Hi Pete, long time no chat. How are you?

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 03:41 PM
Hi Rain, welcome. Good luck and have fun.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 03:40 PM
With who you are and where you are in your life?

Me, not very content actually. I have a demanding job and two kids. Between work and home, I don't really feel like there is a me. I feel one dimensional.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 03:33 PM
Crap, I thought this was a cool pirate thread.grumble

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 03:30 PM

Thankyou,
I'm a wee bit sweaty and also tired as i'm pedalling this old bike as fast as I can to power my wee generator for the computer! lol
At least the crack is good on this site, Hello and nice to meet you all.

I've always wanted to go to Scotland. Is it as beautiful as I've read about? And are the men as brawny?bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 02:20 PM
Well you asked two questions here. One in the title "Is Sex the main key in a relationship" and the answer should be no. If it is, it's not much of a relationship.

Then in the OP you ask if sex really matters in a relationship. The answer should be yes it does. If you are communicating and connecting, sex is the icing on the cake and deepens the connection.

Just my two.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 10/14/11 02:15 PM
I don't know what a man's greatest fear is because I'm not a man. My greatest fear is that I won't evolve and find peace within myself. That I will be stuck right where I am.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 06:08 PM
I want you to honor me Krupalicious. On you knee's biotch. laugh love

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 06:07 PM
I am unsure how to respond to this. The things that came to mind are very inappropriate for Mingle but great story lines for South Park. Sorry but good luck to you.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 06:05 PM
Then, I would wish for:

1. World Peace
2. True Happiness for those I love
3. A llama made of maple syrup

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25