Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 03:54 PM
Gerry,

Forgive me but this is a crock of S!@#. Your post started off actually being a discussion topic about the genuiness of people then quickly turned into a craigslist personal ad about what you want, need and are looking for, sans picture of your privates.

So now I challenge you. Why do you feel people aren't genuine if they follow their desires when deciding whom to date?

Sincerely,

C

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 02:44 PM
What is the nicest compliment you've either given or received?

My best friend told me that I was perfect just the way I was.

I told my grandfather that he taught me what unconditional love was and it was a lesson I would never forget.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 01:13 PM
Was arrested at Target for taking pictures up women's skirts.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 01:09 PM

hey these are supposed to be rumorslaugh

:tongue:

So does shelaugh

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 01:02 PM
She likes it from behind.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:58 PM
Is actually a woman.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:46 PM
I'm not sure it's the hardest but parenting children differently is a struggle for me. My two girls are very different and need, want, respond differntly to most situations. I've had to adjust my parenting depending on the child. Once I learned to do that, things got easier.

Another one is letting go. As they grow and become more independent, I'm finding it very difficult to let them have more independence. Although I know they are good, responsible kids. I'm afraid of the rest of the world. I'm learning though and remind them I am growing up with them.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:27 PM

Oh how we delude ourselves. I just need sex. No strings attached. Friends with benefits. What a crock of s!@# And I speak from experience. Allowing someone into your body is the most intimate thing you can do. Even if you think it's a one night stand, you never feel good after the euphoria of sex has worn off.

It's time to end it and you know it. Being alone really is better than being less than you are.

Good luck.

she could be codependent

True E but my advice stands. Better to be alone than less than who you are.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:25 PM

MeChrissy you are truly dazzling.

This thread was placed in the Dating & Relationships thread because Lex is referring to those who have potential to be classified as such.

He has said that he is quite grateful for the friends he has made on here but frustrated by the lack of potentials who meet his requirements.

Your tally:
kids
drinks
ghana

noop.:tongue:

Sorry K, missed that nuance. I get the kids, like a drink occassionally but what is ghana? Sorry, cluess in Virginia.:tongue:

Ghana is what we call anything past 5 blocks.:wink:

Ah, got it. I thought it was some new fangled drug addiction. I have never been in the running for Lexicon. I like Llamas.surprised

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:23 PM

I agree. You should do something very not sweet to get his attention:) Use your teeth.bigsmile Once you have his attention, I doubt the word sweet will come to mind.

Now can we talk about the word cute? UGH!

LOL. That's another one of those words.

Cute sucks. Puppies, babies, sweaters, can be cute. I want to be beautiful, hot, sexy, pretty, hell even unique would be better than cute.grumble

However, I'd rather be cute and sweet than ugly on the inside and out.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:18 PM

I agree. You should do something very not sweet to get his attention:) Use your teeth.bigsmile Once you have his attention, I doubt the word sweet will come to mind.

laugh

What's so funny? I was trying to be helpful dammit!:tongue:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:16 PM

MeChrissy you are truly dazzling.

This thread was placed in the Dating & Relationships thread because Lex is referring to those who have potential to be classified as such.

He has said that he is quite grateful for the friends he has made on here but frustrated by the lack of potentials who meet his requirements.

Your tally:
kids
drinks
ghana

noop.:tongue:

Sorry K, missed that nuance. I get the kids, like a drink occassionally but what is ghana? Sorry, cluess in Virginia.:tongue:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:14 PM
For me? Tequila and time. For you? Keep yourself busy. Focus on yourself and doing things you enjoy. Feel how you feel, don't live with regret and be proud of yourself for taking the chance.

Good luck.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:12 PM

Now can we talk about the word cute? UGH!

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 11:49 AM
I take great exception to this entire thread.:wink: I am not a scammer or cannot be proved to be a scammer. I have emailed you on several occassions just to connect. No sex, no relationship, using more than one syllable and never have asked "Can I know u?".

Care to retract your original statement that other than scammers, no one emails you?bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/10/11 11:45 AM
Oh how we delude ourselves. I just need sex. No strings attached. Friends with benefits. What a crock of s!@# And I speak from experience. Allowing someone into your body is the most intimate thing you can do. Even if you think it's a one night stand, you never feel good after the euphoria of sex has worn off.

It's time to end it and you know it. Being alone really is better than being less than you are.

Good luck.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 09/09/11 06:59 AM
Dammit, it's not my age that's the problem. It's my height.grumble

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 09/08/11 02:50 PM
Welcome and good luck with whatever your preference is. I would go to the search feature and search the women in your area that meet what you are looking for.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 09/08/11 11:08 AM

she was asking why men in their 40's go for gals in their 20's, but we have seen lots of 'does age matter' goin on in the threads.

I have decided to become a lesbian because KLC is the only person who seems to be comprehending my point.

Well now that has been decided, KLC am I too old for you? laugh :wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 09/07/11 05:14 PM
Hot fudge Sundae's.grumble

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25