Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 06:03 PM
I would wish for three more wishes.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 05:53 PM
Welcome to Mingle. Would you like me to answer your question honestly or blow smoke up your @$$?

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 05:02 PM
Maybe he's a job snob too and because you don't have one, he won't be interested. Afterall, once he pays for dinner on the first date, you might really enjoy his company and ask him out and won't be able to pay. That would be awkward.smokin

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 04:44 PM
It is a lovely post. On days when I wish I was a mermaid, I will be happy I'm a whale. Thanks Willing.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 03:42 PM

i get it the effort....i just dont get "it".

if you are fine with being you, you shouldnt have to see yourself differenty, for a day or otherwise.

Let's be honest, is anyone really "fine" with themselves always. I'd say no. We might be secure, confident, self-assured the majority of the time but we are all weak at times. We are human.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 03:36 PM
KC0003,

You know I adore you from afar but let the beating commence. A lovely thought though factless, abstract and politically correct, still has the power to touch someone or make them see themselves differently for a day is worth the post.

Someone (Willing2) saw wisdom, truth, kindness, something that touched him and he felt like sharing, hoping to touch someone else. That alone was worth the effort.

Now I am craving sushi.:tongue:

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 02:58 PM

Still single. Surprising huh? laugh
WELL MOVE TO MICHIGAN..............

bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 02:57 PM
My daughters did.:heart:

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 02:56 PM
My friends love my wit, honesty, decisiveness, and my awesome dance moves.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 10/13/11 02:54 PM
Still single. Surprising huh? laugh

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/24/11 10:00 AM
The first isn't near as important as the last.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/24/11 09:47 AM
Well groomed to do what? bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 09/19/11 05:24 PM

wink, wink, is man code for 'show me your boobs'

i guess it would be up to him to decide if they are cute or not....nudge, nudge.

Oh lord. puke, puke. I can barely speak English much less figure out man code...laugh, laugh.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 09/19/11 05:11 PM
Ok guys. Wanted to follow up. The email was not from this site. While I love it here, I want to try to meet men in my area.laugh

So I asked him. What's with the wink wink? Are you teasing me? His answer was no, he thought it was cute. I did respond to him and let's just say, I don't think we're a match. wink wink

:tongue:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 09/18/11 05:04 AM

So I've been getting these emails from a guy who may or may not be interested in me. I can't really tell what he's after exactly but each sentence he writes ends in "wink wink".

What the hell does that mean? Do you think he has turrets or some other nervous tick?ohwell

maybe he's just doing a double take of your hotness, sexy.

. . .

wink wink

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/17/11 04:35 PM

oh sorry read the heading and thought this thread was about me

Did you post pics of your privates too?bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/17/11 04:34 PM

how many tips @2.50 a piece do you think it'll take to get me laid....it might be worth it:)

If that is your only goal, I would update my profile if I were you. Tell them something about yourself, what your looking for and once you've finished you might get emails from like minded women.

Just send me a check.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/17/11 04:20 PM

2 posts weird.. oh well.

thats not for project86... its for the guy posting his wink wink

Yeah, I got that.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/17/11 04:18 PM

he sounds like a pervert lol. maybe yo uneed to start sending yours with "click click boom".

OMG, that's genius. I am going to do that.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/17/11 04:17 PM
Please post pics of your privates. It really entices the ladies.:wink:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25