Community > Posts By > Jamee3

Jamee3's photo
Thu 04/17/14 09:30 AM

commercial hollywood is americentric and very political.

compare "Downfall" with "Valkyrie". One tries to understand Hitler, the other protrays him and his staff as ridiculously cartoonish charaquatures of people because audiences should dislike Hitler. Tell the truth and we would, lie lie and lie and we just dislike you. Understanding sociopathy isn't to be feared, it's to be celebrated. commercial-Hollywood doesn't get that, it just wants economic-aristrocratic backing for big budget productions and that means leaning into the small minds of nepotistic power brokers that own production corporations and want to influence the public mind towards their own agendas. That's commercial-Hollywood, a bunch of idiots selling bullcrap and dressing it all up with a massive budget.

Independents, arthouse and Euro productions will always provide more Art than salesmen with political agendas and producers bending over tables for them, to seek financial gain and celebrity status.
my thoughts exactly. Hollywood should be taken with a pinch of salt, not necessarily ignored but it burns that european, independent or small scale are occasional films.

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 02:11 PM

ill take the good ol USA over the UK any day. long live the IRA!!!!!
you condone innocent deaths? Impressive frustrated
no i dont.but how long must we be held aginst are will tell you let are people go.get out and stay out!!!
i didn't know I was holding your people against there will. Think you should call the police sounds like kidnap. Government and citizens are two different things or are you not aware of that. If your talking about English control over USA then blame your own government even though the federal reserve got England written all over it, trust me there are others controlling your nation not England or it's citizens!

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 12:57 PM

ill take the good ol USA over the UK any day. long live the IRA!!!!!
you condone innocent deaths? Impressive frustrated

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 12:40 PM
Absolutely ridiculous. From an outsiders perspective America seems like a prison. Marshall law, bs foreign policy, more prisons being built than schools. Police officers should be punished severly because they are meant to protect and serve.

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 12:36 PM

Yeah, I don't get out to those London fashion shows much.

I was wearing tight jeans, leather and studs back in the eighties and I thought that it was a macho thing because I was into heavy metal. Didn't know then that Judas Priest started that fashion trend and that they were gay. I lived through the punk days when everyone was wearing bin liners and bondage gear. I don't think that fashion can turn you queer. It can just make you look like a fanny, is all.

is fanny an English word for sissy?
yh it means sissy. Even rappers like Kanye west wear skirts. Devilish times where living in

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 12:00 PM
Trust me london is fcked up. Young teenagers are growing up confused in twenty years if it continues the way it is, male and female will become one in an unhealthy way.

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:50 AM

Do people think the divide between men and women is decreasing. Model shows show men wearing dresses as heterosexuals. Man bags, tight jeans. Is this in major cities or do people see it in every city? Is there a problem with this?

not so much in Texas... everyone has a gun here laugh laugh
lolol

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:37 AM
Understandable being bombarded. High sex drive.com lol

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:36 AM
Do people think the divide between men and women is decreasing. Model shows show men wearing dresses as heterosexuals. Man bags, tight jeans. Is this in major cities or do people see it in every city? Is there a problem with this?

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:27 AM
Should be avoided IMO but sex is a nice feeling.

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:21 AM
What's wrong with Indians? Everyone's got types obv. No I'm not interested should be sufficient. Wacko's smh.

Jamee3's photo
Wed 04/16/14 08:43 AM
O, brother, where art thou.

Jamee3's photo
Tue 04/15/14 03:12 PM
History of violence & the conversation

Jamee3's photo
Mon 04/14/14 08:10 PM
A man in uniform lol

Jamee3's photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:42 PM
Wise

Jamee3's photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:40 PM
Dcastelmissy. Wise words. PhD you have issues lolol, comedian.com

Jamee3's photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:00 PM
IMO girls rarely make the first move. If someone views your profile is your go to make the move? Girls, women, theirs a nudge there give us a wink!!!

Jamee3's photo
Mon 04/14/14 06:57 PM
Getting a mutual match felt like an incredible achievement lol.

Jamee3's photo
Mon 04/14/14 06:50 PM
Lol

Jamee3's photo
Mon 04/14/14 06:47 PM
The pictures the bait, the profile view is the beginning of reeling, then I lose them lol. How to secure the fish? Is my question lol. ( no disrespect intended lol).

Previous 1 3