Community > Posts By > vxmulaxv

vxmulaxv's photo
Mon 04/14/14 11:44 PM
that's true, I appreciate that

vxmulaxv's photo
Mon 04/14/14 11:25 PM
I agree with you man, such wise words you just said.

vxmulaxv's photo
Mon 04/14/14 11:24 PM
most definitely, your absolutely gorgeous, your smile is so beautiful. I believe the best curve on a women is her smile and you sure as hell have an amazing one princess

vxmulaxv's photo
Mon 04/14/14 11:18 PM
now you just getting technical and smart, obviously I haven't spoke to ALL the females on this site, theres thousands. I just made this account yesterday. so lemme correct myself, the females I have talked to have not yet to either keep my interest or hold a conversation. is that better for you, Sir

vxmulaxv's photo
Mon 04/14/14 11:13 PM
im not even trying to insult any female, im not like that. im just being truthful and real like most women would like. no one on here has yet to keep a conversation.. and believe me im not a boring person at all. its absolutely bizarre

vxmulaxv's photo
Mon 04/14/14 11:13 PM
I have noticed so many guys are treating females/women horrible now a days. I don't get it at all. I see friends of mine with the most beautiful female that is down to earth and as loyal as can be and they still cheat on them and talk down to them and sometimes even abuse them. I cant stand this ****. its horrible. I believe all women should be treated as if they are a queen. open and close car doors for them, open and close doors to stores and restaurants. I believe you should treat every women like you would want you daughter to be treated if they had a boyfriend or husband. women should not be abused physically or mentally. women are fragile now a days because of the amount of men who have screwed them over. myself will always treat a women with love and affection. I will always trust a female until they have proven me wrong. I will always put a female before myself. women deserve nothing but the best. I feel like the rude ******* men get the most loyal beautiful females now a days and the loyal gentleman like myself get left in the dust. I would love to know the answer for this, I know some people are not going to agree with me but maybe some people will.

vxmulaxv's photo
Mon 04/14/14 11:03 PM
if your a female and your on this site, why be boring and not keep a conversation? someone please message me or email me and have a conversation. it doesn't matter if your African, Spanish, Dominican, white, green, blue, pink, I just want to have a conversation.

vxmulaxv's photo
Mon 04/14/14 10:58 PM
why are all the women on here so boring? does anyone know how to have a conversation and keep one? is anyone interesting and adventurous? willing to have some fun? know how to entertain? I have yet to find one person to talk to and im regretting making an account on here? ive accomplished nothing.... can a beautiful female from the age of 19-40 message me so we can have a nice conversation.. please :(