teddybearlover22's photo
Wed 04/30/14 07:05 PM
cant help the way i feel about older men but younger men used me an abused me i wonder why no gives me a fighting chance because older men use me as well now idk maybe i should because a lesbian because no one will give me a chance im not a bad person

teddybearlover22's photo
Wed 04/23/14 11:20 AM
age difference isnt wrong just like be a lesbian or gay isnt wrong but to some ppl or half the world that are religious like to hate on thethose that are different and in my oppion i think those that hate on the ppl that like older men and same sex should go to hell or learn a valuable lesson that hating someone is wrong and that they should stop

teddybearlover22's photo
Sat 04/19/14 07:15 PM
looking for love with an older man only 40-59 their sweet loving kind caring ect appearance and age dont matter to me

teddybearlover22's photo
Sat 04/19/14 02:20 PM
wtf what makes younger men so afraid to committ to a woman long term seriousy i think ill be a lesbian soon cause at least i understand women i am looking for long term im not saying marry me im saying date me give me a chance but nobody does on this site they all want is sex or one night stand or fwbs im not in to that crapp so unless you want long term relationship go away and dont comment or message me

teddybearlover22's photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:49 PM
hi im ash im disabled with cp cerebral palsy sweet loving honest faithful looking for someone who wants a LTR and who will accept me being disabled an who accepts me being overweight for now