Community > Posts By > tman_62

tman_62's photo
Sun 03/05/17 10:00 AM
OP, you touched on an interesting topic. That is... what women really want'. It still eludes even the most intelligent, 'women-savy' man. It's difficult to find that delicate balance between that cool, confident, take-charge, bad ***, guy and, that sweet, kind, considerate, cook, clean, do-the-dishes, kind of guy.

This is the challenge we men face. You'll just have to try different approaches with different women. Good luck. Report back to Mingle2 with your experiences please.

tman_62's photo
Sun 03/05/17 09:46 AM
This topic always seems to garner a lot of responses. It shouldn't matter to anyone whom you date. If you both enjoy each other's company, you're respectful and loving, that's all that really matters.

I briefly dated a woman in her early 30's. I sensed that all she wanted was some experience with someone older, so I didn't jump in with both feet. It was fun times. I miss her but I knew it wasn't going to last. She contacts me once in while. I prefer the happy endings over the bitter, 'divorce-style' breakups.

tman_62's photo
Wed 03/01/17 05:29 PM
I don't have the bank account to be a Sugar Daddy but I might qualify for a Splenda Daddy!

tman_62's photo
Sun 02/19/17 09:41 AM
Meryl Streep
Angela Bassett
Michelle Rodriguez

tman_62's photo
Fri 02/17/17 05:46 PM

Just curious blushing
Did she also had rings all true the nose,
tang, belly or niples ?

rofl rofl rofl

I don't know. I'm OK with the rings actually

tman_62's photo
Thu 02/16/17 05:29 PM
So, I went on a date a while back. It was a first meeting. I met her at a restaurant. She showed up wearing well worn jogging pants - not appropriate for the place. I was appalled! I couldn't get past it during the dinner and I felt backwards about saying something to her. We said good bye and parted with a sense that it was over.

Has anyone had a similar situation where the other person did or said something that turned you right off?

tman_62's photo
Thu 02/16/17 05:14 PM
Remember when you fell for that girl in grade 9 math class? You finally asked her out and she said yes!! You couldn't wait to get up and go to school the next day. She leaned over your desk to ask you a trigonometry question. Your heart skipped a beat, your head was spinning. You could smell her strawberry lip balm...

Ahhh the feeling of love.

tman_62's photo
Thu 02/16/17 09:51 AM

...I did some regrettable things when i was younger dating. broke some hearts . maybe karma is coming back ?

I broke a few hearts too. I had mine broken a few more. That's my biggest regret.

tman_62's photo
Wed 02/15/17 04:23 PM
I used to go to clubs in my younger days. There was a place called Club Domino in Toronto back in the late '70's. It was New Wave music. We had a great time those days. For me, it was more about the music. I wasn't much of a drinker.

tman_62's photo
Wed 02/15/17 04:13 PM
Oh dear, that's bad.

Not me, I wouldn't ask for nude pics. Sorry you have that experience. It's gotta be tough being a woman on dating sites.

tman_62's photo
Tue 02/14/17 05:04 PM
I'm seeing a pattern here with Beachfarmer's posts. They don't make any sense. Not sure what he's trying to accomplish by it.

tman_62's photo
Wed 02/01/17 06:50 PM
Hell, I wouldn't even go back.

tman_62's photo
Tue 01/31/17 05:39 PM

The Title It's a Persian Proverb.

It means that the lowly may criticize and complain, but that doesn't stop the flow of events as determined by those of worth.

Excellent! I enjoy a good quote!

tman_62's photo
Mon 01/23/17 04:39 PM
It's male ego. I think it goes back to the caveman era. It's in our genes and it's tough for us to keep it in check.

tman_62's photo
Fri 01/20/17 05:23 PM
My drinking days a long gone, but I used to really enjoy my beer. Back in the '80's it was gin and tonic with lime.

tman_62's photo
Tue 01/17/17 08:09 PM
Is this a good time to mention my foot fetish?

tman_62's photo
Tue 01/17/17 08:07 PM
I always thought that bookstores are an ideal first date. There's an endless variety of topics in books to help avoid any awkward silences that tend to occur on a dinner or coffee shop date.

tman_62's photo
Mon 01/16/17 07:47 PM
I prefer not to have a beard. I usually shave every morning because it gets harder to shave it off, the longer it gets. It's almost completely white so I can look 10 years older with it. :)

tman_62's photo
Sun 01/15/17 01:27 PM
This topic always gets a lot of response from people.

tman_62's photo
Sun 01/01/17 03:57 PM
I'm divorced and single.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9