Community > Posts By > jeanette2

jeanette2's photo
Sun 05/11/14 03:52 PM

ner ner ner tongue2 no not jealous at all, i just spent a weekend getting soaked and ripped off in london! :)

Cant compare it,lol

jeanette2's photo
Sat 05/10/14 10:54 AM

torrevieja is further down the coast, past alicante towards murcia, but not that far really..
i want to go to spain now and sit in the little boat bar in denia enjoying a cold cruzcampo :)

Lol, I m quite enjoying sitting with my feet in the pool, relaxing and having a drink :blush:

Jealous lol ?????

jeanette2's photo
Sat 05/10/14 05:17 AM

gandia is located roughly between valenica and denia/javea...my friends live out in the country though in a little quiet typical spanish village :)

As far as I know javea isn't that far from Torrevieja.....

jeanette2's photo
Fri 05/09/14 07:24 PM

in september, i am going to visit friends in gandia, in valencia province and take advantage of their free locally made wine :)

lol, we have a lot more here to offer than wine :blush:

not sure where Gandia is though..

jeanette2's photo
Wed 05/07/14 09:45 AM

And I seem to live in a country where no men is on mingle,lol

rofl Ditto!
r why..... Spain is great.... if your English speaking you can get a job here, its a short flight from uk, Scandinavia, France, Italy etc..

And I promise I would make it worth it, its not like I expect a guy to move here and marry me the first week or month,lol

I'm packing a bag and booking a flight right now!

Oops! Apparently I'm too old for you.noway

Lol, well it depends on the guy, if its chemistry I m willing to stretch it :blush:m

jeanette2's photo
Wed 05/07/14 03:57 AM

rofl Ditto!
r why..... Spain is great.... if your English speaking you can get a job here, its a short flight from uk, Scandinavia, France, Italy etc..

And I promise I would make it worth it, its not like I expect a guy to move here and marry me the first week or month,lol

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 11:31 AM

I think that your profile is alright now actually and after reading your forum posts, it probably does enough to get your personality across. Don't know if saying what you don't want stops the time wasters but it gives people some sort of idea what you do want. Got to say that that's still a bit unclear though. I mean, it sounds like you want a relationship but you also talk about "dates, encounters, or whatever". So, I'm reading it and what you say in your posts and I think, "Yeah, I guess that I would date you but I'm in Scotland and you're in Spain and apparently staying there, so probably not relationship material for me but feel free to give me a shout if you ever come to Edinburgh".

It does say relationship yes, but I m also open for the others but clear rules is a must be from the start but ultimately I d like something longer lasting.

I do hope it doesn't come across as I m easy because I m certainly not.
I m very loving, open but extremely loyal.

I just moved from Norway to Spain so not immediate plans to move anywhere else just now....

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 11:27 AM

I confess that even though I'm not looking to date at this time and basically feel as though I'm meant to be a bachelor for life. I wouldn't mind having a safe random sexual encounter with a woman.(well as safe as could be with a stranger) Hence the term looking for "strange." smokin :laughing:
T

I d like more than that but I guess I wouldn't brush something like that off either...

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 09:07 AM
Sex with someone you love is amazing but I think sex with someone you just desire like hell can be good too, just a little different :blush:

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 09:02 AM

i am sick of getting private msgs from indian dudes...

Ditto

I just want a nice date with someone in Spain, even better if you live reasonable near me....

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 08:55 AM
I m here for a date, relationship, what comes my way as long as I m treated with love and respect

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 08:52 AM
Edited by jeanette2 on Tue 05/06/14 08:54 AM

I have a high sex drive...:angel: pitchfork

Yeah, I better not say anything else.. noway

Hey, again, shame ur not a guy,lol

I have a high sex drive too but I haven't found any that would go on a few dates or so-called encounters....
But it has to be a little more than that...

UNDERLINING THAT WITH ENCOUNTERS, I WANT MORE THAN THAT, BUT I DONT HAVE TO GET MARRIED ASP EITHER .

I don't want my mailbox flooding over with idiots thinking I m easy....
And it doesn't seem to be many here from Spain :blush:

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 08:48 AM

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 08:38 AM

Im going to spain for the summer months :)
Anyone is welcome to meet up, hang out....

Where in Spain are you going too?

I m in Spain

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 08:34 AM
Just wondered :blush:

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 08:31 AM

Hit me up baby.. Gonna make u tour of haven

Oh snap
Who says online dating doesn't work?

when ur rude as this guy, it wont work!!! and whats left now was edited by Mods

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 04:20 AM
And in the chat box at bottom right it just says that its no one available for chats

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 04:20 AM
I don't quite understand, there's about ten ppl trying to chat to me at once so I thought it was a normal chat.

The instant msg doesn't come up on the person I want to talk to but I know he wants to talk to me....

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 04:16 AM

I'm from asia, its up to you if you'll read my comment. I'm sure you can find what youre looking for in here., nice pictures but i hope you'll upload a close up pic of your face.

Why shouldn't I read your comment ??????
And you cant have looked at my profile as a photo any closer you ll be looking at my nostrils for flips sake

jeanette2's photo
Tue 05/06/14 04:12 AM

I just got done looking at your profile and the only thing I seen that was a problem was that you didn't give enough information about yourself. All I scene how you didn't want people from other countries to contact you. I understand how frustrating that is but if you want someone that really wants to know you make your statements about what you want to talk about and who you are. if he's a real man he's not looking for a match based on your profile picture.

Working on it, I have trouble writing a lot due to an horse riding accident where my right elbow was crushed...

And no its not that I dont want ppl from other countries, its just I dont want a long term relationship with someone that far away...
I v done that before, I want someone that I can meet easier.....
I m not a racist!!!!
For heavens sake my auntie and nephews and nieces are from Thailand, my close friends is from Philippines :blush:

Previous 1 3