Community > Posts By > Miraclehour

Miraclehour's photo
Sun 05/25/14 03:53 PM
Greetings to all,please i need answers from this question:between what age is normal for a man to get married?

Miraclehour's photo
Fri 05/09/14 04:07 PM
Greetings...a christain friend came to me and said:brother it has been long i noticed from your characters that you have the fear of God in you but i was shocked seen you an hour ago comiting sin(drinking) Please is taking drinks with alchohol content sin before the lord?

Miraclehour's photo
Fri 05/09/14 01:48 AM
Honestly i do appreciate all your contributions.yes many africans do ask for money but still not all,i am not trying to say that i am the best but myself in particular never demand money from any unless they deciede on there own to do so and know there re people like me out there who are also nice but totally condemed just because they are africans.I still sugest that we all should love one another b/c not all africans who say hello to foreigners re after there money..GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Miraclehour's photo
Tue 05/06/14 10:02 PM
Some of my foreign friends says i am nice to keep or date but i discoverd they fears me somehow when i said i am from africa(Nigeria).I can't lie or hide my identity later i said the truth.The question is: Do you believe all blacks are fake?

Miraclehour's photo
Fri 05/02/14 04:13 PM
Ok ,i agree with you so contribute to the post

Miraclehour's photo
Fri 05/02/14 09:44 AM
Only girls will reply to this

Miraclehour's photo
Fri 05/02/14 09:19 AM
I am good and what about you?

Miraclehour's photo
Thu 05/01/14 11:08 PM
Welcome

Miraclehour's photo
Thu 05/01/14 12:45 AM
I want to know

Miraclehour's photo
Wed 04/30/14 07:52 AM
Greetings,please view my profile and inbox me but if you are not real or game players pls ignore this

Miraclehour's photo
Tue 04/29/14 10:45 PM
Edited by Miraclehour on Tue 04/29/14 10:49 PM
I love you is a rampant sentence, infact even kids can crate it as poem but its only few matured people knows it's meaning.Pls what do understand by 1.LOVE 2.LIKENESS?Pls i need your own answers

Miraclehour's photo
Tue 04/29/14 10:58 AM
I believe nobody is perfect in this life not even me so as the key to a good marriage or relationship is love likewise understanding governs and protects love.so if i get someone who understands or love me,i don't think distance,age e.t.c can stop me to settle down with her.

Miraclehour's photo
Tue 04/29/14 04:06 AM
Greetings to all,i have no fake in me so check my profile and get back to me..love u all