Community > Posts By > sidpandey1121

sidpandey1121's photo
Tue 11/25/14 01:39 AM
Do you want your partner to be kinkier than you?

sidpandey1121's photo
Wed 11/12/14 07:06 PM

the general pattern has been many of the posts and messages we see are either desperate or sexual.
a polite denial gets challenged with rudeness.
it has taken many such occurrences to make most of us just ignore these messages.
scroll through the forums and see how individuals represent themselves to cause this generalization.

I am not judging the situation , i am just saying how worst we have been classified from Others just because of few ******* and baster here living in India

if its so no problem , God must have selected someone for me too , Full Faith in him :angel:

sidpandey1121's photo
Wed 11/12/14 07:04 PM

I have found , none of girls interested with an Indian

Sad but true , we are ignored :(

Yeah? sorry about that, man. Quick question, are you trying to get with girls from your area? Maybe you should try that. All the best!

Indian Girls Hahahahaha they too looking for someone outside on a dating website :)

sidpandey1121's photo
Wed 11/12/14 06:53 PM
I have found , none of girls interested with an Indian

Sad but true , we are ignored :(

sidpandey1121's photo
Wed 11/12/14 04:33 AM

All jokes aside, keep up the good work with your coding! :)
I hope that you don't have to go to the "else" blocks too many times in your life. Compiling this program too many times can be painful for the heart compiler!

Thanks

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 04:10 PM

that's too funny, I see your code better than I can figure out your English. From now on, post in code, will ya? laugh

Hahahahahaha (((Fleta))!!
:laughing: :laughing:

such a creative boy made funky character frustrated

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 03:23 PM
Edited by sidpandey1121 on Mon 11/10/14 03:24 PM
thanks so much, well need not to compile the program

as told before its made for a heart compiler , and you know heart could easily understand these code :)

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:50 PM
Edited by sidpandey1121 on Mon 11/10/14 02:51 PM

which if dear , there are many and i think all if is set upto either not null or has been compared with some variable

even if random no is there it will ho ohkey atleast something is there

First off, it's not dear, it's SIR!, secondly the first if statement:(if she likes you)

right, which uses undefined variables.

Exactly, "Undefined", does she like you for your; money, car, house, body, brains, looks, political connections, etc....

agree to you sir:) but if she likes me generates any random no means for money car or whatever the relation start , in the second if ladder , i have defied ii she is serious condition also

that will remove all these unwanted like conditions and may lead upto breakup

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:28 PM

very cute, define more of the variables.

was thinking so :wink:

Especially that "if" statement, maybe run a random number generator and if it reads something wild like 05330d5422 then "maybe" true

laugh

which if dear , there are many and i think all if is set upto either not null or has been compared with some variable

even if random no is there it will ho ohkey atleast something is there

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:22 PM

Currently, I was asked on a date from two different guys. I am single and ready to mingle but I am going crazy bcoz I agreed to the both of them. The one is Saturday night and the other Sunday night. Lol am I doing it wrong???

yes if any of them means out of the two is seriously engaged with you

then surely he gonna heart , that what wrong goes off

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:19 PM

very cute, define more of the variables.

was thinking so :wink:

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:11 PM

This is just a mess of uninitialized variables and syntax errors. You gotta make it so it would actually run. Is this the quality of code they churn out over at the intelligence bureau?

oh ho common , heart compiler dont need such variable to get initialized

these are standard variable of heart compiler

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 01:46 PM

var start = "i saw her";
var next = "i likes her"

if (she liked me too)
{
relation_start = true ;
for(i=living ; i.love => alive ; i.we++)
{
coffe.date ;
love.make;
if(relation == serious)
{
marriage = true;
}
else
{
breakup = true;
}
}
}
else
{
for(i=will.try ; untill=i.make.sure.she.dont.want.me)
{
if (she.want.me)
{
goto relationship.start;
}
else
{
try.for.new.girl
}
}
}

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 08:38 AM

There are different levels of maturity. I teach 9 to 12 year old kids that have a level of maturity but that doesn't mean they are on the same maturity level that I am on. I believe maturity is based on one's life experience. I think some handle it well when the maturity comes with age and others don't deal with it well; so they revert to being immature which does happen in mid life crisis.

can we say maturity is a condition when brain becomes capable of choosing the best option / path or decisions
when it enough grown to make ideas thought which is good for everyone related to the person it may depends , the person is related to only his family , society or he thinks of whole humanity

is it so ?

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 08:15 AM
hahahaha i am doing it since 17 , :p not this

sidpandey1121's photo
Mon 11/10/14 07:26 AM
How can you define maturity? Can just age of a person can make him mature , can a person of age 20-25 can be mature

can anyone explain it to me ? i am a little confused :)

sidpandey1121's photo
Sat 09/27/14 04:37 AM
I just dont understand why do peoples take relationship a game ?????

why cant they understand in a relation only people are not connected , its attached to their feeling trust and faith also which is broken at end

A Relationship stage => :smile: :wink: happy love noway ohwell :cry:

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:05 AM

What a strange question.

strange people strange ques embarassed

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:03 AM
noway noway

should I be?....scared

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:02 AM

I don't know op.... are you scared of me ...

go and have some makeup devil

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7