Community > Posts By > sidpandey1121

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 05:43 AM
Means If A Boy Flirt With A Girl , To Make Her Feel Special , Do She Really Like That Effort ????

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 05:39 AM

Whoever messages first gets a cookie for effort.

where is my cookie , i did it a long time ago watch ur inbox

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 12:09 AM
Do Women prefer men to make contact first?

what they generally look in a man

height ??? Body ?? Behavior or their nature

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 12:05 AM
looks simple but a smart ques.

may of you will now start thinking
what are they actually dreaming off in a relationship

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 09:02 PM
a person loves you lot he is ready to leave everything for you , would you still care what he was in his past

or would you like to start up a new present with him

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 08:49 PM

Bad thing bro,almost same story just we have some kind of relation while she was with that guy,in the end she choose him and marry him,happiness was not on my side. If I'm you i would tell her but it's not going to be easy,maybe you will have luck,who knows what life brings.

awwwww , bro but here the story is little different , we are best friends since 6 years , and she is in relation since 3 years , her marriage is fixed

just few month ago i realized i am in love with her

not to disrespect your culture or beliefs, but it's my understanding that to not honor an arranged marriage is to bring shame on your family and yourself.
if she didn't honor the marriage, wouldn't she be ostracized?
then, too, wouldn't you yreat her differently if she was considered a shameful woman.
im only basing my questions based on the experience of a close friend I have from eastern culture

i can understand m surely not gonna do that but my heart
i dont know why the hell tears come out when she is in front of me
i just wanna run away but i cant just break our frdship
i cant stay am like , i got stuked

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 08:26 PM

Ok if. any she involve i step away sorry no drama

sometime you cant follow what you want to , the duffer heart doesn't listen to me

don't matter if they are taken , step away

what dies this step away means

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:58 PM

Ok if. any she involve i step away sorry no drama

sometime you cant follow what you want to , the duffer heart doesn't listen to me

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:52 PM

if she is intent on getting married, fixed or not, there is nothing you can or should do.

tell her how you feel and get this over with, but respect her decision, either way.

i would just like to stay quite , and leave out
actually since i met her i had no other female friend i never needed but now on date when i think she is moving on , a little away from me

i can't explain how i feel

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:42 PM

Bad thing bro,almost same story just we have some kind of relation while she was with that guy,in the end she choose him and marry him,happiness was not on my side. If I'm you i would tell her but it's not going to be easy,maybe you will have luck,who knows what life brings.

awwwww , bro but here the story is little different , we are best friends since 6 years , and she is in relation since 3 years , her marriage is fixed

just few month ago i realized i am in love with her

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:38 PM

I don't see why not.. I've had plenty of male friends that I never intended on dating/being intimate with/etc.

get closer to one of them just thinking of being a friend

and then just watch the game changes out in few day , may be not from your side but from the other side

the game changes when one is attracted to the other.

and what if you felt in love with your best friend who gonna marry in few months

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:33 PM

yes people can have friends of the opposite gender. I have many guy friends. a couple of them were introduced to me in the hopes we would fall in love but didn't. others are just people who exist in my life. we xan talk about many things they don't necessarily know how to ask other guy friends.

it might not be love , but some kind of attraction ????

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:32 PM
what if you fall in love with your best friend , even after knowing he/she is soon gonna marry ??????

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:29 PM

I don't see why not.. I've had plenty of male friends that I never intended on dating/being intimate with/etc.

get closer to one of them just thinking of being a friend

and then just watch the game changes out in few day , may be not from your side but from the other side

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:29 PM

Yes.

And, adult men and women can be just friends.

The last I checked, this is an ADULT site, no?slaphead

And where are the adults?

might be at his home :\

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:26 PM
EmeraldSkies get closer to one of them just thinking of being a friend

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:24 PM
MariahsFantasy i think that's perfect :)

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:16 PM
yup done (Y)

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:03 PM
i Just Wanna Know The Answer For This Ques

Can A Boy And Girl Be Just Friends

sidpandey1121's photo
Thu 08/14/14 06:58 PM
Kindly Help Me With My Profile Have A look And Give Your Views And Suggestions