Community > Posts By > Toungetitan

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 09:03 PM
Edited by Toungetitan on Sun 06/01/14 09:11 PM
Hell... Theres several cop bars and cop ran strip clubs here also but you dont hear bout them nearly as much being involed in a DUI as the so called normal citizens are. The other brothers in BLUE give em rides home... Not to jail.

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 09:03 PM
Hell... I live in north Tulsa and the biggest gang we have here are THE MEN IN BLUE. Just not long ago one of Tulsa's finest got arrested himself for pulling people over, making them leave their wallets or purses in there car to steal their money. What got him popped was when he started targeting the spanish population here and one of the people he robbed turned out to be an undercover DEA agent. Once investigated and computers he own were investigated also, they found evidence he was also linked to a multistate cocaine ring. Every person at one point and time in their lives have done something that was totally illegal that could be punished by the state. Cops are the people that just didnt get caught. EXAMPLE: My last little trip to county I was arrested by person I went to high school with, booked in by another past school buddy... Both in which I smoked weed and done crystal meth with back in highscool and believe me... They were two cops that highly enforced THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT on me. So... Cops people to... Yeah... People that didnt get caught.

Toungetitan's photo
Tue 05/27/14 04:12 AM
Guy goes to doctors office for check up. Doctor: Sir... I need you to give me a stool and urine sample. Guy: Oh doc...i am pressed for time, can I just leave my underwear?noway

Toungetitan's photo
Tue 05/27/14 04:06 AM
What do you see if you look in a moles hole?ohwell

MOLEASSES!!!! laugh

Toungetitan's photo
Tue 05/27/14 01:04 AM
Edited by Toungetitan on Tue 05/27/14 01:05 AM
Got several but the one that tops em all involved my daughter between 4 an 5. Lived ohIn horse shoe hill in Tulsa. Any way not long after moving into this house my daughter would get excited, playing and talking as if she wad at a park but she was alone in her room. So I thought... Few days passed and I finally went to her room and asked what she was doin and she told me..playing with the girl from the closet. Mmmmmm....yeah I thought. I just figured imaginary friend. So I let it go...she was having a good time. Moving forwad.. One weekend while she was at her mothers I was sitting on couch watching tv when out of the corner of my right eye I thought I seen something moving but knew my girl was in kitchen which was to the left. So I look right and like to have died of fright cause sure as crap, there this girl, bout 9 or 10, could of been older but walking right towards me. I froze..couldnt even holler. She had long blonde, I guess blonde hair. Wearing a long white lace dress. Came and stood directly between me and tv. Saw through her. Too scared to look at face, I looked down and soon as I looked down I watch this girl turn and go towards kitchen. Whewww... Cool, I didnt see that I told myself but at exact same time, my girlfriend,who was in kitchen screamed, heard glass break and flew out the kitchen, jumped behind me on couch screamin.. YOU F..... SEE THAT? Did you f..... See that. Well... After getting the crap beat out of me from behind and screaming at top of the lungs..i had to accept the fact that I did see what I denied. That was my intro to the spirit realm. Continues to this day but with different ones and different situations.

Toungetitan's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:32 AM
Ive been called crazy, delusional and even high because of interactions with the spirit realm and other dimensions. In which they seem one of the same but not. 12/21/12 did happen but not what most thought it would be. Say what you want but ive lost friends do what they have experienced themselves while visiting with me. They are with us, around us and alot times within us...every mimute of every day.

Toungetitan's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:20 AM
Puff Puff Pass!

Toungetitan's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:13 AM
90% of proclaimed Christians dont honor the true sabbath any way which is Saturday, not Sunday.

Toungetitan's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:08 AM
Id also like to add that the question you asked was really good. I believe it will bring many to recheck themselves.

Toungetitan's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:01 AM
Friendship! I dont believe in religion but in my faith based belief within God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. A person needs to be more concerned about where they stand themselves within what or who they choose to believe rather than another. I dont claim Baptist, Catholic, or Jew but the friends I have that do.... I would not want to loose. Dont matter what you claim, who thinks their right while the others are wrong, its ourselves that we're gonna have to answer for one day.... Not them.

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 05/26/14 11:47 PM
Have you ever decided to do or try something that you know wasnt right and could possibly end in negative results and right before you do it anyway, this inner voice or what many describe as gut feeling says nooo but you did and got in trouble? Thats GOD.

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 05/26/14 11:26 PM
Edited by Toungetitan on Mon 05/26/14 11:31 PM
When I was 40 years of age, I finally understood the term of turning the page. Over coming wrongs of the past, is dire to the future if its going to last. Blaming this anblaming that, when its my own decisions that put me where I was at. My life was almost done before it even started and yet still wouldn't till the rest departed. Seeing life through blind man eyes, portraying happiness and joy but living only lies. Never could understand, the purpose of hug with no hands. As up is to the down and front to the back, never able to complete the puzzle do to constant lack. Lack of the final pieces, to all the lessons that life teaches. Heart, mind, body and soul, is for each and every individual to self control. Allowing personal feelings and emotion, to be abused by others brings misery and commotion. To believe he or she made you do only misleads self to situations untrue. For others being able to direct your personal characteristics was only possible cause you allowed yourself to become a statistic.
By Me...JP-2010

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 05/26/14 10:29 PM
Edited by Toungetitan on Mon 05/26/14 10:34 PM
I had one several years back. Quite different from typical pets. ( cat or dog) Anyway... it seemed quite timid and took me while to learn the technique of handling it or trying to play with it without it balling up like a rollie pollie. I think he (called him spike) taught me more than I taught him. Cool pet though and easy to care for. :smile: Oh... Yeah..dnt know if they all share same traits but spike kept dumping his little water pan and thrashing it like he was mad. In fact I think he was...taught me he didnt like stainless water pans. Put in a little plastic and never dumped it again.

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 05/26/14 04:31 PM
Greetings fellow mingle2ers and 2ets!
IF WHAT WE DO 2DAY, ECHOS AN ETERNITY, MAKE WHTS DONE WORTH REPEATING....

2 Next