Community > Posts By > Toungetitan

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 06/02/14 04:21 AM
Im also glad for Sergeant Bowe coming home but how it came possible is quite disturbing. And since when did America start negotiating with terrorist? Kickn @zz has been the only policy in circumstances like this. Obama just working on another tatic to deceive the American people like he did the first time he was elected. If he isnt ousted, he will be the final blow to the destruction and down fall of America. We've been crumbling slowly but I warn you all Obama is about to deploy the wrecking ball. If any body thought the battles we fought for freedom in years past were bad, they arent even gonna compare to the battle that coming just for the right to exsist.

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 06/02/14 04:04 AM
I thankyou for your response. Also being a response of knowledge and understanding at such a high level... Awsome dude. And Carlsbad, NM... Cool dude.

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 06/02/14 03:53 AM
Totally agree with ya brother. I spent several years just going to different churches of denoms and observed. Many are actually ritualistic. I was disturbed at a very young age bout how the word was being preached. I was raised by adoptive family that was Baptist but I am also nondenominational now. To many proclaimed Christians follow the preacher and not Christ. Theres real importance in all of Gods word and if they would deeply study it, meditate and wait on Gods given understanding rather than just taken what a preacher says and running with it, they would be able to see how miss led they've been. Each and every one of us are a distinctive part of the body of Christ yet we stay seperated do to the denominational aspect. I guess because seperation has become common place. Bout like the United States of America. I dont see how so many others can be so blind. As with Gods word or this nation to claim unity yet be divided by every aspect of it is madness.

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 06/02/14 01:43 AM
Perpetual:smile:

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 06/02/14 12:51 AM
Dude... I like my ladies a little on the trashy side my self but that two girl one cup...... Man they sick biatches!!!slaphead

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 06/02/14 12:48 AM
Gods word does say it is better for man to bare his seed in the belly of a whore than on the ground. Yet it still results as sin I suppose since fornication is considered sin as well. Thank God for grace cause with out im SCREWED!!!!! rofl spock

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 06/02/14 12:39 AM
Anything that is contrary or contradicts the commandments of God.

Just like law by man...anything contrary or contradicts the law of any of our governing agencies is called crime.

Breaking Gods law is sin, breaking mans law is crime and since God commanded we follow laws of the land... I guess when we break that its sinful crime. :angel:

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 06/02/14 12:31 AM
Ive always wondered why people choose certain denomination. No where, any where in the BIBLE does GOD's word or did Jesus say go be Baptist or Catholic, Pentecostal etc...etc. So why do people feel its right proclaim anything else than being Christ like or to add demenion to their Christianity? Not judging ones who do, just wonder why. I see organized traditional religion and totally varies by demenion. Whats your thoughts?

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 06/02/14 12:14 AM
Suppose old women pefer men that still have lead in their pencil. .:banana: waving

Toungetitan's photo
Mon 06/02/14 12:07 AM
You know... I do believe that many men dont even need to exsist. Just a waste of space and air. So many perves in society these days. To all the guys who are looking for self demoralizing women go to flirty9. 99% of the women on there a just that and save us decent men from having to apologize for your poor excuse of a man.mad

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 11:44 PM
Edited by Toungetitan on Sun 06/01/14 11:47 PM
National secrets? The only secrets Snowden is exposing are the ones of secret actions our government that are being imposed against us that totally violate our constitutional rights. This nation used to be the land of the free. When a government forms a system where they creep into every aspect of you lives and gather info on everything in your life its going too far. What you think all these social medias are for? Hell CIA already admitted linking into social media cause people volunteer all there personal info which makes it easier for them to gather the info. Tracking chips(RFID) in your credit or debit cards, all your electronics, now your clothes, you cars. They feed the public a line of crap to distract them from the real plot thats in the works. The chemtrailing, fema camps upgraded with fences and razor wire directed inward not out. The drones that are soon to be flying over our skies. The implemented injectable chip detailed in last two pages of Obama Care documents. The continuous effort to take away our right to bare arms. Everything that this nation was built on and what it represented LAND OF THE FREE is slowly becoming a dictatorship. Beyond thousands off great men and woman died for this country, defending all our American Constutional Rights just to have our own government secretly and deceitfully take it way is B.S. That means every one that gave their lives for this nation, has done so invain. So when this preplanned distaster occurs, martial law implimented then the plausible detainment set in action and your rounded up to one of the many remodeled Fema camps either in the massive gas chamber or forced to the guiliteen to be beheaded, then I wanna hear you talk about defending this crap *** government we now have. THIS ONCE WAS A GREAT NATION.....
And thats what Snowden is doing. Fear Russia, China? Why when our own government has a deeper darker plot instore for us. All is forming to a one world aspect which means no freedom what so ever.

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 10:56 PM
Well...if you depend on state funds for medical...not long. Paying for medical out of your own pocket..may be alittle longer.

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 10:46 PM
Whats the best thing about dating a homeless girl?
You can drop em off anywhere.....rofl

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 10:41 PM
Perpetual:smile:

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 10:36 PM
For one thing... Talking about you x dont help the forgetting part of trying to forget.frustrated

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 10:29 PM
From your pic, looks like your indoors which means a roof over your head. You got a shirt on which means your not naked.
Dont look malnourished which means you most likely got food to eat.
You got glasses and access to computer with internet which arent free which means money involved.
Dont get me wrong, I truly understand bad times but the poor pitiful me crap dont get you anywhere except in deeper misery. Cowboy up and act like you have a pair, look around and be thankful for who or what you do have in you life, recheck yourself, get up and go again. That or call 1 800 CRY BABY!!!scared

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 10:11 PM
#!¤¢{•? Perves every where!!!rant

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 10:00 PM
That one day Ill actually win more than 3 damn bucks from the lotto.

Hell.... Four pack of Clamato and forget the lotto!!!!drinker

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 09:46 PM
A few things actually.

1. Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
2. Why is it that the men that beg for mercy never give it?
3. And if UP WITH TREES is so concerned about trees.... Why are their signs made of wood?

Toungetitan's photo
Sun 06/01/14 09:38 PM
I had a hairless rat years back. Took alittle getting use to the ideal of having a rat for a pet. Turned out to be the coolest buddy I had in years. Liked to play tag with my hand under the covers and hide and seek. I actually thought he ran away one day when I returned from work and the top of his aquarium was pushed to the side and he wasnt in it. Was changing in the bedroom when I noticed my pillow moving. When I picked up the pillow and said What are you doing, he spun two circles, tagged my hand and as fast as he could ran back to the aquarium. Cool man... Who would expect such characteristics from a rat? It finally got to where id let him in the room at night and it never failed that when I woke up in the morning, he would be balled up next to my head on the pillow. Crazy man!!!! drool

Previous 1